Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67187)

spurstexanstros 11-22-2009 07:11 PM

This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Ok so I drive 3 hours from San Antonio....stop at Buckees on the way to pick up some jerky.... get a new battle red AJ jersey..fantasticgreat get to our Holiday Inn hotel room over looking Reliant stadium...awesome. pick up some papa's BBQ and as soon as I sit down to eat my wife walks in and who do I see passing in the hallway....4 Titans fans decked out..... awwwwwww mother bleapin crap...ok I am really lucky my wife is here with me otherwise I might be startin stuff.

This is my first time seeing the vile betrayers since I was a kid....so do Titans fans come out of the woodwork and are they as obnoxious in person as they are on message boards?

Better yet do they know we use indoor restrooms and not outhouses (no that was not obnoxious...ok maybe a little bit)

Anyone else have run ins?

Hookem Horns 11-22-2009 09:52 PM

Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Urinate in their ice machine.

Sevenfeet 11-22-2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hookem Horns (Post 1304850)

Nice. At least we as a tourist town now how to treat people who are there to leave greenbacks behind.

Honoring Earl 34 11-22-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sevenfeet (Post 1304852)
Nice. At least we as a tourist town now how to treat people who are there to leave greenbacks behind.

Oh ... your from Pigeon Forge ?

Shaft75 11-22-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sevenfeet (Post 1304852)

We don't need y'all stinking up our city. Pack up maw, paw and your sister/wife and head on back to TN.

LonerATO 11-22-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spurstexanstros (Post 1304804)
Ok so I drive 3 hours from San Antonio....stop at Buckees on the way to pick up some jerky.... get a new battle red AJ jersey..fantasticgreat get to our Holiday Inn hotel room over looking Reliant stadium...awesome. pick up some papa's BBQ and as soon as I sit down to eat my wife walks in and who do I see passing in the hallway....4 Titans fans decked out..... awwwwwww mother bleapin crap...ok I am really lucky my wife is here with me otherwise I might be startin stuff.

This is my first time seeing the vile betrayers since I was a kid....so do Titans fans come out of the woodwork and are they as obnoxious in person as they are on message boards?

Better yet do they know we use indoor restrooms and not outhouses (no that was not obnoxious...ok maybe a little bit)

The Buck's near 80 and I-10?

SheTexan 11-22-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

One of the worst fights I've seen at Reliant was started by a meatball fan. He ended up in the ER with a large gash in his flee infested head! The answer to your question is YES, they come out of the woodwork, and YES they are as obnoxious in person at they are on message boards! BUT, there are some good ones also, just a couple, and they come to our tailgate! YVETTE, you and your HONEY rock!!

imatexan 11-22-2009 10:31 PM

Disgusting.

I will not start anything but lord help them if they dare try to start something with ANY other Texans fan.

spurstexanstros 11-23-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hookem Horns (Post 1304850)

It would take away from my "welcome to Texas , we have indoor plumbing leave your outhouses attached to your trailer." joke that I intend on telling them.

jaayteetx 11-23-2009 10:14 AM

I hope Texan fans are respectful toward visiting fans, I've been a couple places, cough, San Diego, where the home fans weren't. That being said, the visiting fans better be respectful also. Nothing worse than obnoxious visiting fans stinking up our place.

Blazing Arrow 11-23-2009 11:53 AM

Sad when fans can not let the team they root for speak for them and condone lude acts and violence just because of where people are from and teams they support.

Vinny 11-23-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

soooo, let me get this straight. You saw 4 people with Titans gear and your first thought is to "start something"? What's with the insecurity pards? Afraid a few NFL fans who don't pull for your team are gonna enjoy the game?

Second Honeymoon 11-23-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 1305178)
Sad when fans can not let the team they route for speak for them and condone lude acts and violence just because of where people are from and teams they support.

stfu. if you can't understand why there is a little extra hate for the Titans, you must be ignorant.

team thieves, history with the owner, and then the whole VY thing.

i am no hater and am pretty close to the vest but this is a rivalry. our only rivalry. deal with it. if you think Texans fans are bad, go take a trip up north to Philly, or Chicago, or New York, or New England. Those fans would really let you have it. Houston is total carebear so deal wit it.

HOU-TEX 11-23-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon (Post 1305185)
stfu. if you can't understand why there is a little extra hate for the Titans, you must be ignorant.

i am no hater and am pretty close to the vest but this is a rivalry. our only rivalry. deal with it. if you think Texans fans are bad, go take a trip up north to Philly, or Chicago, or New York, or New England. Those fans would really let you have it. Houston is total carebear so deal wit it.

:spit:

jaayteetx 11-23-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

I think you guys need a Christian side hug.

Blazing Arrow 11-23-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

So the four fans that the op mentioned moved the team? Drafted VY? One of them was Bud Adams?

And I guess you want to lump yourself with those teams fans then huh?

Last year when I went to the Titans/Colts game there fans were great. I am still friends with a few of them I met. It's a choice between being classy and well being like you describe. I choose class. End of the day we are all just fans of the same sport. Not one of those fans has harmed you in anyway, have not harmed your family and are actually spending money that puts tax dollars into your community. Your logic is skewed if you honestly believe that a fan is to blame for anything in your life.

BTW a rivalry requires better then a 4-11 record against.

jaayteetx 11-23-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 1305200)
So the four fans that the op mentioned moved the team? Drafted VY? One of them was Bud Adams?

And I guess you want to lump yourself with those teams fans then huh?

Last year when I went to the Titans/Colts game there fans were great. I am still friends with a few of them I met. It's a choice between being classy and well being like you describe. I choose class. End of the day we are all just fans of the same sport. Not one of those fans has harmed you in anyway, have not harmed your family and are actually spending money that puts tax dollars into your community. Your logic is skewed if you honestly believe that a fan is to blame for anything in your life.

how bout 5-11?

Vinny 11-23-2009 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaayteetx (Post 1305196)
I think you guys need a Christian side hug.

nice :tiphat:

Texan_Bill 11-23-2009 12:14 PM

LMFAO.... :spit: A fan of the Tennessee Titans is talking about class?? Did I read that correctly??

BTW, having met Spurstexanstros, he's hardly one to start anyting. Is he excitable and get pumped up??? Hell yeah! Would he do anything to jeopardize his wife or anything else...?? NO!!

Texan_Bill 11-23-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 1305200)

All it requires is good guys and asshats. Unfortunately the asshats do have the lead in the won/loss record right now.

:thinking: What's the record over the last two games?? :user: 2-0 Good guys.