Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Did I accept a good trade? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67146)

GuerillaBlack 11-21-2009 10:26 AM

Did I accept a good trade?

Did I just accept a good trade or bad trade? I sent out Ocho and Lynch for Gore and Breaston. So now, my starting lineup is: Rivers, AP/Gore, Wayne/Ward/Sims-Walker or Breaston, Shiancoe, Gostkowski, and Saints DST. On my bench, I have Orton, Hightower/J. Stewart, and Nicks.

Blake 11-21-2009 10:41 AM

Re: Did I accept a good trade?

Gore is a big upgrade over Lynch. I think you made a good deal.

Bubbajwp 11-21-2009 10:49 AM

Great trade

jaayteetx 11-21-2009 10:51 AM

I think ya raped em.

beerlover 11-21-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack (Post 1304273)
Did I just accept a good trade or bad trade? I sent out Ocho and Lynch for Gore and Breaston. So now, my starting lineup is: Rivers, AP/Gore, Wayne/Ward/Sims-Walker or Breaston, Shiancoe, Gostkowski, and Saints DST. On my bench, I have Orton, Hightower/J. Stewart, and Nicks.

would monitor Gore's health + coffee is returning. Ocho is set for a big finish & is a must start. also Anquan Bolden is returning to full strength which cuts into Breaston touches. wildcard is Lynch? best guess is they go with Fred Jackson more & limit Lynch to red zone carries, but that could also increase his paltry TD production.

overall you have a steller line-up & would be a tough match-up week in & week out.

GuerillaBlack 11-21-2009 01:04 PM

Yeah, that's the only thing I was worried about (Gore's health). I'm 7-3 in this league (next closest team is 6-4) and lead the league in points by 75.

MannyFresh 11-21-2009 02:58 PM

Good trade, Breaston should have a good game against the Ram's, and Gore is ok but is a somewhat better upgrade....nothing on waivers to pickup? Snelling or McCoy on your league selection?

GuerillaBlack 11-22-2009 12:58 AM

Nope. Snelling was already picked up and McCoy was picked up a few weeks back. Would have snagged one of them if I could.

GuerillaBlack 11-22-2009 04:16 PM

This trade was beastly. :D

Bulluck53 11-24-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaayteetx (Post 1304277)
I think ya raped em.

^^

That guy is a moron. Lynch is overrated anyway, plus they have the worst o-line in the league

Blazing Arrow 11-25-2009 10:35 AM

IDK this might turn out to be a bad trade. Warner just had that concussion and will be out a few games which is probably the rest of your regular season. With Lienart in he will become even more invisable then he already was this season. The 9ers are starting to pass a lot more too. Gore might see less carries as Singletary tries to figure out who his future QB is. Ocho is playing really well right now and seems to be stepping up his game. Plus the Bungles play Det and Cleveland in the next couple of game. Lynch is garbage.

MannyFresh 11-27-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 1308350)
IDK this might turn out to be a bad trade. Warner just had that concussion and will be out a few games which is probably the rest of your regular season. With Lienart in he will become even more invisable then he already was this season. The 9ers are starting to pass a lot more too. Gore might see less carries as Singletary tries to figure out who his future QB is. Ocho is playing really well right now and seems to be stepping up his game. Plus the Bungles play Det and Cleveland in the next couple of game. Lynch is garbage.

Your right...I just dropped Breast now because of that.