Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Blue Crew Titans Tailgate-Battle Red! (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66979)

Tedc 11-16-2009 07:34 PM

Blue Crew Titans Tailgate-Battle Red!

It is that time again! Texans Monday Night Football, Titans Ass kicking, and the Fourth Annual Chili Cookoff!

Bring your chili from home...bring you chili fixins to make at the game but bring enough to share with others and the judges. The rules are very lax this year with the Monday night issues.

Someone tell Justin that it is time for him to give up his trophy and pass it on to the new winner.

We plan on having a pinata for the kids and a pinata for the adults for this tailgate. Also, Battle Red will be going on and we may have a surprise guest for your viewing pleasure.

So, other than chili, whatchabringin??!!

GlassHalfFull 11-16-2009 08:08 PM

Re: Blue Crew Titans Tailgate-Battle Red!

I was wondering when this thread was going to get started. I am bringing my parents, they are flying in from VA to come to the game and spend Thanksgiving with us.

I will probably bring a big batch of cornbread to go along with the chili. The winners of the Gary Lynn Foundation 1st annual chili cookoff need to recreate their masterpiece.

Yvette 11-16-2009 09:10 PM

I'm bringing my husband and Mr. & Mrs. Livid, if you'll have us ;)

Tedc 11-17-2009 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvette (Post 1301465)

You guys are ALWAYS welcome! It will be good to see you all.

BigWig 11-17-2009 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvette (Post 1301465)

I haven't seen Chuck in several years, I did not know he was still around , ha ha.!

Texan_Bill 11-17-2009 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 1301426)
I was wondering when this thread was going to get started. I am bringing my parents, they are flying in from VA to come to the game and spend Thanksgiving with us.

I will probably bring a big batch of cornbread to go along with the chili. The winners of the Gary Lynn Foundation 1st annual chili cookoff need to recreate their masterpiece.

Do I have to be on my best behavior??

BIG TORO 11-17-2009 08:42 AM

Its ready, this Monday night tailgating will also be the unveiling of Tedc's new hard hat make over!:tedc:: and Im still figuring out what im bringing, will update

GlassHalfFull 11-17-2009 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1301623)
Do I have to be on my best behavior??

How is your black eye coming along?

LOL, I hope my parents understand. I will just get my dad drunk.

**makes note to bring bourbon to tailgate

Texan_Bill 11-17-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 1301625)
How is your black eye coming along?

LOL, I hope my parents understand. I will just get my dad drunk.

**makes note to bring bourbon to tailgate

I probably should've gotten stitches. The cut opened back up Sunday night. :brickwall: The shiner is going away though.

Dread-Head 11-17-2009 10:38 AM

I'll be with you in spirit.

Hardcore Texan 11-17-2009 11:19 AM

Me and Thumper (aka Mrs. HT) are going to try and swing by and say howdy to you all. Just depends on how much time we have. I have to meet my mom and drop off the kids with her after driving in from RR, we are going to meet somewhere around the stadium I hope and then park in yellow and saying hi to my good friends at TLT too before heading over.

DiapHer 11-17-2009 08:32 PM

I hate to miss this one since everyone loved my Yankee chili the last time I was down for this contest!!! :pigfly:

Joe Texan 11-18-2009 12:09 AM

I am not so sure there will be kids at this one but if yall yell loud enough I will bring them a piniatta

Texan_Bill 11-18-2009 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiapHer (Post 1302097)
I hate to miss this one since everyone loved my Yankee chili the last time I was down for this contest!!! :pigfly:

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k...rcieandme2.jpg

:)

Tedc 11-18-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG TORO (Post 1301624)
Its ready, this Monday night tailgating will also be the unveiling of Tedc's new hard hat make over!:tedc:: and Im still figuring out what im bringing, will update

Sweet! I am looking forward to it.

BIG TORO 11-18-2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 1302299)
Sweet! I am looking forward to it.

Me too I hope you like it I think it looks awesome

stevn8r 11-18-2009 12:16 PM

CHILI COOK OFF!!!! IT'S ON!!!:chef:

SheTexan 11-18-2009 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 1302200)
I am not so sure there will be kids at this one but if yall yell loud enough I will bring them a piniatta

Bethany will be there! Don't know about any other kids though, except ME!! lol

Aaron picked GIRLFRIEND over MNF with his MAWMAW!!:bat: He is grounded FOREVER! BUT, if I was seventeen and had a chance to spend a week on a college campus without Mom and Dad, partying nonstop, and spending time with my current "honey" I would probably do the same thing! HUMMMM! NOT!! NO way in hell would I give up a Texan football game! That boy has rocks in his brain!!:)

BTW: I have full intentions of taking back that trophy! SO, watch out guy/gals, Grandma's working on a new chili receipt!

Not online much due to pc problems, SOOOO, please call me if ya need me to do anything special for this tailgate.

Yankee_In_TX 11-18-2009 02:39 PM

Hurm, 2 battle red home games? Who knew. Must dig up the red horns with pieces of graqss stuck in the paint.

Livid13 11-18-2009 02:45 PM

I'll be there with either Screwy, or a buddy. It all depends if we can find a sitter.....