Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Dresseen, anyone starting him? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66701)

Hardcore Texan 11-08-2009 10:52 AM

Dresseen, anyone starting him?

I dropped OD and there isn't much available at TE so I was thinking about starting him.

Other options availabe are:

Watson
Lee
Scaife
Scheffler
Lewis
Havner

Who would you go with?

Hardcore Texan 11-08-2009 10:57 AM

Re: Dresseen, anyone starting him?

It would be great if I could luck into a long term solution....lol

brakos82 11-08-2009 10:59 AM

I had Owen and Gates with 1 in flex... no need for a new TE. :kingkong:

Bubbajwp 11-08-2009 10:59 AM

I'd probably go with Dreesen or Watson. We know that Schaub likes to throw to his TE's so I really think he could have a big day. I have Vernon Davis so I havent looked at other TE's much this season though.

Bubbajwp 11-08-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brakos82 (Post 1294778)
I had Owen and Gates with 1 in flex... no need for a new TE. :kingkong:

LOL thats pretty cool were you the only team in the league with a TE in the flex position.

stevn8r 11-08-2009 11:01 AM

I picked him up but am starting Celek instead...

Joel will have to prove himself

gary 11-08-2009 11:03 AM

Have you looked up their stats to see who is having the best season to date? That's an idea. I'd probably go with Joel though.

brakos82 11-08-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubbajwp (Post 1294780)
LOL thats pretty cool were you the only team in the league with a TE in the flex position.

Another guy has Clark and Keller, but he switches Keller in and out a lot.

Hardcore Texan 11-08-2009 11:09 AM

I only have one TE and only room for that one, right now it's Dreessen, so I have to drop him to grab one of the other guys. I would love to have the luxury of JD having to prove himself, but I am desperate and I got to pull the trigger on somebody.

dc_txtech 11-08-2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan (Post 1294793)
I only have one TE and only room for that one, right now it's Dreessen, so I have to drop him to grab one of the other guys. I would love to have the luxury of JD having to prove himself, but I am desperate and I got to pull the trigger on somebody.

I'm guessing he has something like 5-6 catches 40-60 yards. If he scores a TD that would just be gravy. I doubt if their is anybody available in your league better than Dreessen.

Hardcore Texan 11-08-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc_txtech (Post 1294809)
I'm guessing he has something like 5-6 catches 40-60 yards. If he scores a TD that would just be gravy. I doubt if their is anybody available in your league better than Dreessen.

Lee might have a good game with Finley being out. And never know with Watson. Scaife gets more looks when sausage boy is in there. I also need to think longterm as well, if possible. I am still struggling on who to go with, guess I will stick with Dreessen since he was my first choice, probably should stick with it. I am also rolling the dice on the Seahawks D this week.

Khari 11-08-2009 11:45 AM

nope, i have Gates and Vernon Davis

Dan B. 11-08-2009 11:51 AM

Schaub and OD were my only two Texans on offense (we also use IDP and I have DeMeco and picked up Cush). I replaced Daniels with Dreessen. If Fred Davis is available that could be a solid choice as well while Cooley is out. Maybe not permanently but I have a feeling he is going to explode.