Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   I know what's wrong with the Titans (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65965)

DBCooper 10-18-2009 06:23 PM

I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
They cursed themselves by wearing my beloved Columbia Blue!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Txn_in_Oki 10-18-2009 06:34 PM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DBCooper (Post 1279312)
They cursed themselves by wearing my beloved Columbia Blue!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Yep... that, plus the terrible towel disrespect. Double freaking jeopardy baby.

ChrisG 10-18-2009 06:53 PM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
All i can say is:

59 - 0

at least we can say we never lost a game by almost 60 points LMAO

Hookem Horns 10-18-2009 07:52 PM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisG (Post 1279337)
All i can say is:

59 - 0

at least we can say we never lost a game by almost 60 points LMAO

The Texans have never been 0-6 either. I don't know for sure however that 59 point deficit is probably a franchise record.

The worse beating I can remember before that was that 61-7 game vs the Bengals when Glanville was the coach.

thunderkyss 10-18-2009 07:58 PM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
I'm just wondering why so many people want that coach in Houston. If Kubiak is the king of "giving you just enough to get excited" ..... Fischer is his God.

toronto 10-18-2009 08:56 PM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderkyss (Post 1279428)
I'm just wondering why so many people want that coach in Houston. If Kubiak is the king of "giving you just enough to get excited" ..... Fischer is his God.

QFT. I've run own Fisher bigtime and today was his fait accompli. If this is what 15+ years of tenure get me, I'm ready for a new approach.

It's sad when I'm rooting for the Pats to pile it on, just so Mr. Toupee can wake up from his coma and do something about this pile of garbage.

Lucky 10-18-2009 11:12 PM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hookem Horns (Post 1279419)
The Texans have never been 0-6 either.

The Texans began the 2005 season 0-6, before defeating the Cleveland Browns to end their skid.

Hookem Horns 10-18-2009 11:29 PM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky (Post 1279631)
The Texans began the 2005 season 0-6, before defeating the Cleveland Browns to end their skid.

Ah ok, that was the 2-14 season. What week did they beat the Browns?

Dan B. 10-18-2009 11:33 PM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
What won/loss record would Tennessee have to finish with in order to set the record for "first to worst?" IOW what is the record for biggest drop in wins from one year to the next?

Blazing Arrow 10-18-2009 11:34 PM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
This team is a joke. How many dropped passes can we have before someone tries? On top of that can Chuck lose his job faster? Our D is a joke. :clap: How about trying to play even resonable D schemes?? I mean I could call better D plays after a 5th of JD.

Yeah lets drop zone ALL of our LBs on the 7 yard line so we allow the TE to catch the ball and then we try and tackle him on the 1??!! WTF! This is a joke.

DiehardChris 10-18-2009 11:43 PM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
Karma's a *****.

Wear the Oiler blue, and get your cereal crapped in.

texanmojo 10-19-2009 07:22 AM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
I blame their anniversary logo...

Good ridden's Oilers...I don't miss you at all.

BigBull17 10-19-2009 07:37 AM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
I was kind of sad they went to the Bills jets game. I wanted to see VY.:thisbig:

Texan_Bill 10-19-2009 07:45 AM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBull17 (Post 1279777)
I was kind of sad they went to the Bills jets game. I wanted to see VY.:thisbig:

His first pass attempt was picked... :spit:

Showtime100 10-19-2009 07:46 AM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 1279646)
This team is a joke. How many dropped passes can we have before someone tries? On top of that can Chuck lose his job faster? Our D is a joke. :clap: How about trying to play even resonable D schemes?? I mean I could call better D plays after a 5th of JD.

Yeah lets drop zone ALL of our LBs on the 7 yard line so we allow the TE to catch the ball and then we try and tackle him on the 1??!! WTF! This is a joke.

You were more fun when your team was worth a &$#%. :D

Thorn 10-19-2009 07:59 AM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 1279646)
This team is a joke. How many dropped passes can we have before someone tries? On top of that can Chuck lose his job faster? Our D is a joke. :clap: How about trying to play even resonable D schemes?? I mean I could call better D plays after a 5th of JD.

Yeah lets drop zone ALL of our LBs on the 7 yard line so we allow the TE to catch the ball and then we try and tackle him on the 1??!! WTF! This is a joke.

As a football fan, I have sympathy for you Blazing Arrow. Most certainly NOT for your team or your despicable piece of trash owner, but for you and your fellow Titan fans. God knows how many times I had my heart broken by the Oilers.

Look at it this way, next year you'll have a new coach and the 1st pick in the draft. :ahhaha:

Mr. White 10-19-2009 08:14 AM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by toronto (Post 1279495)
QFT. I've run own Fisher bigtime and today was his fait accompli. If this is what 15+ years of tenure get me, I'm ready for a new approach.

It's sad when I'm rooting for the Pats to pile it on, just so Mr. Toupee can wake up from his coma and do something about this pile of garbage.

I don't think that there's any other choice right now. It's painfully obvious that the Titans have quit on Jeff Fisher.

I think it's safe to say he won't be back next year.

But, then again, Bud has his own way of doing things.......

DBCooper 10-19-2009 09:28 AM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by texanmojo.com (Post 1279770)
I blame their anniversary logo...

Good ridden's Oilers...I don't miss you at all.

I do. Don't get me wrong, I love the Texans, but you never forget your first girl.

Sounds like you weren't a die-hard Oilers fan anyway.

DBCooper 10-19-2009 09:32 AM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorn (Post 1279792)
As a football fan, I have sympathy for you Blazing Arrow. Most certainly NOT for your team or your despicable piece of trash owner, but for you and your fellow Titan fans. God knows how many times I had my heart broken by the Oilers.

Look at it this way, next year you'll have a new coach and the 1st pick in the draft. :ahhaha:

You're funny Thorn. Sympathy for Flaming Sparrow....

Hookem Horns 10-19-2009 10:40 AM

Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DBCooper (Post 1279842)
I do. Don't get me wrong, I love the Texans, but you never forget your first girl.

Sounds like you weren't a die-hard Oilers fan anyway.

That's like you telling someone they never really loved their x-wife because they currenty don't miss her, despite the fact she cheated, mistreated, and is now doing it to her current husband.

Why can't the same be said of a football team. They often treated us like crap, always broke our hearts, and eventually left us.

Now we are seeing them abuse another fan base. When they are good they always choke in the postseason. When they are not they still find ways to embarrass their fans.

Do you really miss all of that?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger