Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The Titans are still 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board. (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65443)

spurstexanstros 10-04-2009 08:24 PM

The Titans are still 0-6 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Hey do yall remember last year when the Texans started 0-4, the Titan fans would come in here and remind us we were 0-4? Well....where are those guys now? hmmmmm I saw Bullock made a post last week, but outside of him where are all those Titan fans that are loyal to their 50 years of tradition...must be blanking this year out along with those years in Houston.

I am calling you out...you guys are cowards...beat us when we are down but when your team is down you make like a tooth in a Tennesean mouth..you disappear. From this point on yall have no credibility on here. (Bullock being the exception)

and you guys wonder why we think yall are frontrunners.....well...here is your sign.

swtbound07 10-04-2009 09:18 PM

Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

they have 2 games against the colts and pats staring them in the face. It looks like 0-6 is a real possibility. Leave them be. It must be hard going from playoffs to detroit lions in one offseason.

NitroGSXR 10-04-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spurstexanstros (Post 1267655)
Hey do yall remember last year when the Texans started 0-4, the Titan fans would come in here and remind us we were 0-4? Well....where are those guys now? hmmmmm I saw Bullock made a post last week, but outside of him where are all those Titan fans that are loyal to their 50 years of tradition...must be blanking this year out along with those years in Houston.

I am calling you out...you guys are cowards...beat us when we are down but when your team is down you make like a tooth in a Tennesean mouth..you disappear. From this point on yall have no credibility on here. (Bullock being the exception)

and you guys wonder why we think yall are frontrunners.....well...here is your sign.

Just go over there and talk smack then.

No need to call them out here. Call them out over there.

gtexan02 10-04-2009 09:27 PM

When we were 0-4 did you feel like going to other peopls boards and listening to them bristle after their latest victory?

gwallaia 10-04-2009 09:36 PM

I hope Bud is managing ok through all of this. :cow:

Mr teX 10-04-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swtbound07 (Post 1267719)
they have 2 games against the colts and pats staring them in the face. It looks like 0-6 is a real possibility. Leave them be. It must be hard going from playoffs to detroit lions in one offseason.

possibility? I'd say it's a certainty with the way they've looked. Oh yeah, they'll also be playing the 2 best qb's of this generation too.:eek:..................lol::popcorn:

imatexan 10-04-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtexan02 (Post 1267733)
When we were 0-4 did you feel like going to other peopls boards and listening to them bristle after their latest victory?

I hate the titans but this is a good point.

brakos82 10-04-2009 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr teX (Post 1267755)
possibility? I'd say it's a certainty with the way they've looked. Oh yeah, they'll also be playing the 2 best qb's of this generation too.:eek:..................lol::popcorn:

Our division doesn't play the Saints this year... :thinking:

gtexan02 10-04-2009 10:10 PM

The Titans have lost a lot of pass rush with Haynesworth gone and for some reason Fisher refuses to adapt and use blitzes. As such, they are being absolutely picked apart in the passing game. 350 yards and 3 TDs to the Jags with 3 probowlers in your secondary? Ouch

eriadoc 10-04-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtexan02 (Post 1267733)

I've never felt like going to another fan board anywhere, but I sure have to read a lot of their tripe on this one.

gtexan02 10-04-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eriadoc (Post 1267800)
I've never felt like going to another fan board anywhere, but I sure have to read a lot of their tripe on this one.

Then go over there and talk smack, but I was answering why none of their fans are over here

eriadoc 10-04-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtexan02 (Post 1267814)
Then go over there and talk smack, but I was answering why none of their fans are over here

Nah, I gotcha. I was just basically saying I have no sympathy for fans like that. I still don't go to their fan site to talk smack, though, because I don't like it when they do that to us.

gwallaia 10-04-2009 10:37 PM

Yeah, its never cool to go to another team's board and make them feel worse than they already do but you have to admit its funny just peeking in and seeing all those Titan fans wallowing in their misery!

Ha Ha!

gtexan02 10-04-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwallaia (Post 1267822)
Yeah, its never cool to go to another team's board and make them feel worse than they already do but you have to admit its funny just peeking in and seeing all those Titan fans wallowing in their misery!

Ha Ha!

This is something I can agree on. I love seeing other teams start "FIRE" so and so threads

Hookem Horns 10-04-2009 10:50 PM

They haven't won a game since the Terrible Towel stomping incident. That seems like ages ago.

brakos82 10-04-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hookem Horns (Post 1267835)
They haven't won a game since the Terrible Towel stomping incident. That seems like ages ago.

Maybe there's more to that towel thing than we know...

Hookem Horns 10-04-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brakos82 (Post 1267838)
Maybe there's more to that towel thing than we know...

The funny thing is Steeler fans were saying they would be cursed for dissing the Towel. Now it looks like some Titans fans are starting to take that seriously.

Just think, they already have the Bud curse going for them, which I knew would be in full force because they broke out the oil derricks this season. On top of that they have the Towel thing.

There are two threads discussing curses...lol.

http://www.titanstailgate.com/forums...ead.php?t=1613

http://www.titanstailgate.com/forums...ead.php?t=1499

GuerillaBlack 10-05-2009 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hookem Horns (Post 1267835)

The Terrible Curse?

Bulluck53 10-05-2009 12:35 AM

I'm too amazed at how this season has ended (yes, ended) to be embarrassed to come around here. Oh well... luckily I've got other things to look forward to now.

NitroGSXR 10-05-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulluck53 (Post 1267912)
I'm too amazed at how this season has ended (yes, ended) to be embarrassed to come around here. Oh well... luckily I've got other things to look forward to now.

Colt?