Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65217)

Tedc 09-29-2009 05:38 AM

Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
We had a great tailgate last week. Everyone looked great sporting the Battle Red and we had some birthday celebrations (Lindsay finally turned 21!) to keep things festive.

Those pesky Raiders come to town this week for Hispanic Heritage Day and we will probably have a couple visitors from Oakland coming in. The Raider fans are always fun to have around so make sure you make them welcome for the beating their team will take on the field. They may need a lot of consoling after the game dealing with Russell's three picks.

So, Whachabringin?

Texan_Bill 09-29-2009 08:20 AM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Not sure yet. Still :thinking:

Last week's tailgate was great. Most important it was good to see you moving around so well. Keep it up.

MannyFresh 09-29-2009 08:26 AM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Missed the game last week due to a sick child so I didn't get to come by and visit, but this week I'm taking my son to the game so I'd love to come by and say hi and if its ok, bring in some homemade enchiladas being it Hispanic Heritage Day...

Texan_Bill 09-29-2009 08:30 AM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MannyFresh (Post 1263672)
Missed the game last week due to a sick child so I didn't get to come by and visit, but this week I'm taking my son to the game so I'd love to come by and say hi and if its ok, bring in some homemade enchiladas being it Hispanic Heritage Day...

Come on by, man. We would love to have you and your son.............. and some homemade enchiladas. ;)

76Texan 09-29-2009 09:09 AM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MannyFresh (Post 1263672)
Missed the game last week due to a sick child so I didn't get to come by and visit, but this week I'm taking my son to the game so I'd love to come by and say hi and if its ok, bring in some homemade enchiladas being it Hispanic Heritage Day...

Don't worry about the enchilada sauce, just put a ton chili peppers or jalapenos in with the fillings.
In fact, replace them with the meat. TexanBill can't have enough hot stuffs.
He'll love ya for it! :neener:

76Texan 09-29-2009 09:18 AM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 1263638)
We had a great tailgate last week. Everyone looked great sporting the Battle Red and we had some birthday celebrations (Lindsay finally turned 21!) to keep things festive.

Those pesky Raiders come to town this week for Hispanic Heritage Day and we will probably have a couple visitors from Oakland coming in. The Raider fans are always fun to have around so make sure you make them welcome for the beating their team will take on the field. They may need a lot of consoling after the game dealing with Russell's three picks.

So, Whachabringin?

I always thought they got married a tad too soon. Why make the bride toast with sparkling water, that was just sad! :violin

MannyFresh 09-29-2009 09:25 PM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 76Texan (Post 1263692)
Don't worry about the enchilada sauce, just put a ton chili peppers or jalapenos in with the fillings.
In fact, replace them with the meat. TexanBill can't have enough hot stuffs.
He'll love ya for it! :neener:

awesome

cc_me 09-29-2009 11:08 PM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Wish I could come, :-(

texansdrummer 09-29-2009 11:38 PM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Please show any Raider fan a good time (Of course, this goes without saying for the Blue Crew) at the tailgate. Joe Texan hooked me up in supreme manner with some AWESOME Raider fans when I went to the Texans-Raiders game last year. EPIC tailgate....will probably even make it to a game there this season just for the hang.

Tedc 09-30-2009 06:17 AM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
cc_me, I am very sorry you won't be coming. You do make a fun tailgate.

Texansdrummer, I agree completely.

Raider fans are great and very knowledgeable. They get a bum rap for the most part but I have found they are fun people who love football and don't tend to bring up the successes many years ago as an excuse when they lose (Cowboys). The rich AFL history, the merger, and the loss of a team, albeit temporary, seem to make them very much like us in contrast.

Opposing fans are always welcome at our tailgate, and Raider fans are at the top of the list.

TxDavid 09-30-2009 04:39 PM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Gonna miss this one guys.

Texan_Bill 09-30-2009 04:55 PM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by txdavid (Post 1264828)
gonna miss this one guys.

What???!?!?

Tedc 09-30-2009 07:35 PM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Yeah, no TxDavid for this one. I will be getting his grill, so at least we will have that but it will not be the same without the Grillmaster David and his trusty sidekick, Bookreader Jen.

I think there must be a Karaoke Championship this Sunday.

SheTexan 09-30-2009 10:55 PM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Hey guys, I'm in need of a ticket for Sundays game. I posted a notice in the ticket section, but, thought I would post one here also. The ticket will be for me. If ya have any leads let me know. Sure want to stay in the Bullpen, but, I'll take what I can get.

Thanks
Gma

Andrew6 09-30-2009 11:57 PM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 1265014)
Hey guys, I'm in need of a ticket for Sundays game. I posted a notice in the ticket section, but, thought I would post one here also. The ticket will be for me. If ya have any leads let me know. Sure want to stay in the Bullpen, but, I'll take what I can get.

Thanks
Gma

You're more than welcome to shimmy down there with us.

BigWig 10-01-2009 07:39 AM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 1265014)
Hey guys, I'm in need of a ticket for Sundays game. I posted a notice in the ticket section, but, thought I would post one here also. The ticket will be for me. If ya have any leads let me know. Sure want to stay in the Bullpen, but, I'll take what I can get.

Thanks
Gma

Shouldn't be a problem, there are tons for sale in the ticket thread, looks like a lot are not showing, check "dalemurphy" he may have one. He comes from Austin and I think he posted hes not coming.

BIG TORO 10-01-2009 08:12 AM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Hey guys this is Andrews friend, Danny I had a blast last sunday 1st time too tailgate with you guys, and that is the way to tailgate. I have tickets to The next Few games so I told Andrew I might see you Guys around anyways thanks for showing me a good time Andrew & Blue Crew. :fans:

stevn8r 10-01-2009 01:59 PM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
The Wifey poo and I will be there around 10:30 - 11:00....

Do Y'all need me to bring anything?

SheTexan 10-01-2009 02:13 PM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG TORO (Post 1265120)
Hey guys this is Andrews friend, Danny I had a blast last sunday 1st time too tailgate with you guys, and that is the way to tailgate. I have tickets to The next Few games so I told Andrew I might see you Guys around anyways thanks for showing me a good time Andrew & Blue Crew. :fans:

Nice meeting you Danny!! I LOVE you avitar!! That is ONE majectic looking BULL!!

Andrew6 10-01-2009 03:09 PM

Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG TORO (Post 1265120)
Hey guys this is Andrews friend, Danny I had a blast last sunday 1st time too tailgate with you guys, and that is the way to tailgate. I have tickets to The next Few games so I told Andrew I might see you Guys around anyways thanks for showing me a good time Andrew & Blue Crew. :fans:


Welcome on board Danny, Got some cool people here. Also have the babe of the day section that always keeps me happy when times are sad.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger