Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64811)

Shaft75 09-20-2009 03:39 PM

BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
I've been reading your lame smack all week long. We came into YOUR HOUSE and beat you in a heartbreaker.

How does it feel from the bottom of the AFC South???

How does it feel to get beat on your own field by the lowly, horrible Texans???

What was the margin of victory that you guys predicted? 20-30 points? Try 3!

jaayteetx 09-20-2009 03:40 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
Love beating this team, sweet!!!

Shaft75 09-20-2009 03:45 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
I bet it will take a week for these guys to show back up! GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kingkong:

Texans34Life 09-20-2009 03:46 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
These guys are whining over at the Tittytans board!

Shaft75 09-20-2009 03:50 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texans34Life (Post 1255216)
These guys are whining over at the Tittytans board!

Link action????

Let me guess... The officials???

Texans34Life 09-20-2009 03:51 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
The site is currently down. It's http://www.gotitans.com/goForum

ChrisG 09-20-2009 05:34 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texans34Life (Post 1255245)
The site is currently down. It's http://www.gotitans.com/goForum

sites back up but since when do u have to register to look at the forums? maybe they r scared of all the ppl flooding to the site

spurstexanstros 09-20-2009 05:54 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
nope not here either....hey I cant find these guys. Note too self...they are everywhere prior to the game and when they win we cant get rid of them and now they loose...cant find em...except Toronto...but he is canadian so he doesnt count (heh I love cracking on Canada eh)

False Start 09-20-2009 06:03 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
:cricket:

Is this thing on?

Overalls 09-20-2009 06:20 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
Blaze, Bulluck and BiBoy will be back. They will take it like a man or what ever passes for a male in ICOU land.

Bipolar The Titan 09-20-2009 07:35 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
wow.

actually it feels great believe it or not.

your team stood toe to toe, dug in and delivered the knockout punch.

serious congratulations are in order.

now, now... I just arrived back from Nashville. I'm a Chattanooga cat... so I'm 140 miles from LP Field... sorry it took me a few hours to find my way home.

Some of you found some rep from me...

choke on it!

j/k it's all + :goodpost:

Wild game... it really got some stuff out of my system...

kinda like busting a nut...:bat:

but look fellas, I'll return here soon enough to talk about the game itself, who did what or who threw a punch or whatever... but I seriously NEED to log off here and get with my anthropology book and write that damn paper I've been putting off. I need to submit ASAP...

so congrats again... thanks for sending a team that can stoke a rivalry...

but before I go...

The Texans were more physical.
The Titans were feast/famine on offense..

I'm not sure where the Titans d was today...

and Chris Johnson is a star..

see you later on this week.

Hervoyel 09-20-2009 08:35 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan (Post 1255811)
and Chris Johnson is a star..

see you later on this week.

If Chris Johnson and Andre Johnson could find a way to play on the same team in a game that mattered (not this Pro Bowl crap) I think our solar system would collapse into a black hole formed at the stadium they were playing in. Maybe that's what the whole 2012 thing is about? One of them gets traded or signs with the others team and the first time they both get on the field together "BAM!" No more world.

Bulluck53 09-20-2009 09:29 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
Just read what I said in the other thread. Spurs, apologies for not hopping on here before the 3+ hour drive back to school, I'll be sure to do that next time.

gwallaia 09-20-2009 09:35 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
Chris Johnson got me 73 points in my fantasy league today and the Texans won!!

Perfect!

Blazing Arrow 09-20-2009 09:42 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
Goosd job guys ...

Our D did nothing and you beat us.

<--- you can thank SWT for the avatar.

Blazing Arrow 09-21-2009 12:13 AM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
I would like to add ....

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/f8/fu...ston_texan.jpg

imatexan 09-21-2009 02:08 AM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 1256090)

Man arms?

Silver Oak 09-21-2009 07:12 AM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by imatexan (Post 1256125)
Man arms?

she has arms?

Old School 09-21-2009 07:55 AM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by imatexan (Post 1256125)
Man arms?

What arms? :whip:

spurstexanstros 09-21-2009 10:02 AM

Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan (Post 1255811)
wow.

actually it feels great believe it or not.

your team stood toe to toe, dug in and delivered the knockout punch.

serious congratulations are in order.

now, now... I just arrived back from Nashville. I'm a Chattanooga cat... so I'm 140 miles from LP Field... sorry it took me a few hours to find my way home.

Some of you found some rep from me...

choke on it!

j/k it's all + :goodpost:

Wild game... it really got some stuff out of my system...

kinda like busting a nut...:bat:

but look fellas, I'll return here soon enough to talk about the game itself, who did what or who threw a punch or whatever... but I seriously NEED to log off here and get with my anthropology book and write that damn paper I've been putting off. I need to submit ASAP...

so congrats again... thanks for sending a team that can stoke a rivalry...

but before I go...

The Texans were more physical.
The Titans were feast/famine on offense..

I'm not sure where the Titans d was today...

and Chris Johnson is a star..

see you later on this week.

propslay for coming in ay and taking some ay....I just cant do that pig latin stuff....

its about time yall felt what we have after a heart breaking loss.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger