Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Yellow & Orange Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27 (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64792)

FILO_girl 09-20-2009 11:10 AM

Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Ok, I am trying to be good by staying out of the team threads. *halo*

I will try to make the Monkey meat again, should call it Catgut but no one will try it (Monkey meat has many scratching their heads before tasting anyway).
:thinking:

No kitty litter cake, its too hot and humid to make it (same with the Texans crunch, have to wait until after Turkey day or it ruins it).

Texans tea will make its requested return, the experiment didn't meet our expectations so back to the tried and true (and mega asked for).
That alone should get Roc smiling...
:winky:

What are the rest of all y'all doing?

Drew_Smoke 09-21-2009 09:30 AM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_girl (Post 1253734)
Ok, I am trying to be good by staying out of the team threads. *halo*

I will try to make the Monkey meat again, should call it Catgut but no one will try it (Monkey meat has many scratching their heads before tasting anyway).
:thinking:

No kitty litter cake, its too hot and humid to make it (same with the Texans crunch, have to wait until after Turkey day or it ruins it).

Texans tea will make its requested return, the experiment didn't meet our expectations so back to the tried and true (and mega asked for).
That alone should get Roc smiling...
:winky:

What are the rest of all y'all doing?

It ain't hard to make Roc smile...

FILO_Doc 09-21-2009 09:32 AM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_girl (Post 1253734)
Ok, I am trying to be good by staying out of the team threads. *halo*

I will try to make the Monkey meat again, should call it Catgut but no one will try it (Monkey meat has many scratching their heads before tasting anyway).
:thinking:

No kitty litter cake, its too hot and humid to make it (same with the Texans crunch, have to wait until after Turkey day or it ruins it).

Texans tea will make its requested return, the experiment didn't meet our expectations so back to the tried and true (and mega asked for).
That alone should get Roc smiling...
:winky:

What are the rest of all y'all doing?

The Monkey meat is in the fridge getting happy:dancer:

hobie 09-23-2009 08:39 AM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Our group will be grilling up some fajitas and doing the TexMexican thing this week. We bought a cordless Margaritaville blender that makes a damn good frozen rita and other frozen drinks, so we'll be serving those, along with some XX and some frozen Mojitos..For breakfast, just some mimosas and some pastry outside of the gate...

Texan_Bill 09-23-2009 09:08 AM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hobie (Post 1258219)
Our group will be grilling up some fajitas and doing the TexMexican thing this week. We bought a cordless Margaritaville blender that makes a damn good frozen rita and other frozen drinks, so we'll be serving those, along with some XX and some frozen Mojitos..For breakfast, just some mimosas and some pastry outside of the gate...

Don't forget your :hobie:

hobie 09-23-2009 09:23 AM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1258248)
Don't forget your :hobie:

My friend, I never leave home without it !! :tiphat:

Texan_Bill 09-23-2009 09:36 AM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hobie (Post 1258262)
My friend, I never leave home without it !! :tiphat:

lol: Right!!

Drew_Smoke 09-23-2009 02:23 PM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Wow...frozen mojitos? I know a tall blonde gal that would love to hang out with you.

hobie 09-23-2009 04:45 PM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roc Hoover (Post 1258574)
Wow...frozen mojitos? I know a tall blonde gal that would love to hang out with you.

Well then ya'll are welcome to swing on by !!! Can't turn away other Katy folks !

Dr2bKay 09-25-2009 09:04 AM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Where are you guys located in the yellow. I would like to walk over on Sunday between like 9-10. I also really want to see that Shot Gun 30 group.

FILO_girl 09-25-2009 04:14 PM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roc Hoover (Post 1258574)
Wow...frozen mojitos? I know a tall blonde gal that would love to hang out with you.

Is she coming? Her and I can go over and hang with Hobie and his frozen Mojitos...I may bring along some Texans Tea for consumption too. :shades:


I am also making a sort of sweet and sour Smokies concoction that sounds down right yummy. :cow:

Drew_Smoke 09-25-2009 04:18 PM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_girl (Post 1260333)
Is she coming? Her and I can go over and hang with Hobie and his frozen Mojitos...I may bring along some Texans Tea for consumption too. :shades:


I am also making a sort of sweet and sour Smokies concoction that sounds down right yummy. :cow:

Not this one either....I just found one of my old buddies lives near me so we are gonna hit this one.

I know she's coming for the Mon Night game...heck...even the Mrs says shes coming too.

Texan_Bill 09-25-2009 04:18 PM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holi...loon_rises.gif

FILO_girl 09-25-2009 04:20 PM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roc Hoover (Post 1260338)
I know she's coming for the Mon Night game...heck...even the Mrs says shes coming too.

You bringing both of them? :barman:

FILO_girl 09-25-2009 04:21 PM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1260340)

I think its on the City ordinances that Doc can't be within 100 feet of a helium tank...or it should be on there...

Texan_Bill 09-25-2009 04:23 PM

Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_girl (Post 1260347)
I think its on the City ordinances that Doc can't be within 100 feet of a helium tank...or it should be on there...

:spit:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger