Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64277)

Joe Texan 09-05-2009 10:54 PM

TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
What is it we will serve, I do know it is a mixed pinata, this means Kids included and there may be some other nick nacks up for grabs.
I think I will make first class airplane food or something. Talk amongst us all

DiapHer 09-05-2009 10:59 PM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 1241676)
What is it we will serve, I do know it is a mixed pinata, this means Kids included and there may be some other nick nacks up for grabs.
I think I will make first class airplane food or something. Talk amongst us all


Then make sure you have peanut bags that the mice have nawed a hole through :gun:

Khari 09-05-2009 11:04 PM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiapHer (Post 1241683)
Then make sure you have peanut bags that the mice have nawed a hole through :gun:

not booking flights with the company you flew with

DiapHer 09-05-2009 11:09 PM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Khari (Post 1241689)
not booking flights with the company you flew with


Continential...they brought myself and my son 5 bags and they were all the same when we were flying out of HOUSTON :bender:

Joe Texan 09-05-2009 11:10 PM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
I am flying Texan Airways

Tedc 09-06-2009 07:32 AM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiapHer (Post 1241692)
Continential...they brought myself and my son 5 bags and they were all the same when we were flying out of HOUSTON :bender:

You bought 5 bags for both of you?

DiapHer 09-06-2009 09:21 AM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 1241779)
You bought 5 bags for both of you?


We didn't ask for 5 bags they just brought us that many and they were free.

gwallaia 09-06-2009 09:33 AM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Here is a video of several of the Jets fans that will be at the game Sunday. They might zoom past the Blue Crew, but be careful, these are some intimidating hardcore fans that will not take lightly to any Texan fans getting in their way --including you Joe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czzRSZunj-I

DiapHer 09-06-2009 09:41 AM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gwallaia (Post 1241821)
Here is a video of several of the Jets fans that will be at the game Sunday. They might zoom past the Blue Crew, but be careful, these are some intimidating hardcore fans that will not take lightly to any Texan fans getting in their way --including you Joe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czzRSZunj-I

:spit: :butterfly::butterfly:

Joe Texan 09-06-2009 03:49 PM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
I am a little scared of the Jumbo Jet in the red shirt

Koolaid Time 09-07-2009 12:12 AM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 1242028)
I am a little scared of the Jumbo Jet in the red shirt

That's a C-5. I've flown on them before.

Tedc 09-09-2009 08:37 AM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
I am looking forward to being there unless there is a setback in my recovery.

This is an important game for me because I will be seeing a lot of you for the first time this year.

More importantly, Kathryn, the love of my life, the "backbone" in my recent health issues, and my beautiful bride of 20 years has a birthday to celebrate and we can think of no better way to celebrate than to spend it with the best fans in the world, The Blue Crew Tailgate while watching the Texans dismantle the J-E-T-S!

:texflag:

Texan_Bill 09-09-2009 08:59 AM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 1243555)
I am looking forward to being there unless there is a setback in my recovery.

This is an important game for me because I will be seeing a lot of you for the first time this year.

More importantly, Kathryn, the love of my life, the "backbone" in my recent health issues, and my beautiful bride of 20 years has a birthday to celebrate and we can think of no better way to celebrate than to spend it with the best fans in the world, The Blue Crew Tailgate while watching the Texans dismantle the J-E-T-S!

:texflag:

Well Ted, don't do anything to have a setback. We're all planning on you being there and we will help with setting up your tents or anything else you need.


Happy *early* Birthday Kat!! We'll do a birthday shot Sunday!

Yankee_In_TX 09-09-2009 03:04 PM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Waiting on the wife to come up with the menu....

Texan_Bill 09-09-2009 03:06 PM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 1243934)
Waiting on the wife to come up with the menu....

Freakin' sexist!! :ant:

76Texan 09-09-2009 04:12 PM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiapHer (Post 1241823)
:spit: :butterfly::butterfly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ZVpZqistk

That wasn't bad at all.

spurstexanstros 09-10-2009 05:30 PM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Hey guys what time do yall start tailgaiting? A group of four SA fans( including me) is coming up saturday and we are staying at the Holiday Inn behind the stadium. I am curious how early the festivities get going there. I am bring a friend who has never been to a NFL game and I want him to experiance all that there is at this trip so that we can convert him into a Texans fan. I had a blast when I was there last and I cant wait to see yall again.

disaacks3 09-10-2009 05:43 PM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spurstexanstros (Post 1244833)
Hey guys what time do yall start tailgaiting? A group of four SA fans( including me) is coming up saturday and we are staying at the Holiday Inn behind the stadium. I am curious how early the festivities get going there. I am bring a friend who has never been to a NFL game and I want him to experiance all that there is at this trip so that we can convert him into a Texans fan. I had a blast when I was there last and I cant wait to see yall again.

The earliest will be there 5 hrs. before kickoff (7am) as Platinum permits entry that early. Most will trickle in between 7:30-9:00a.

So, you gonna dress your friend up in Texans gear? We can ask him if he's a die-hard Texans fan and he can answer "No, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn last night!"

Showtime100 09-10-2009 06:08 PM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 1241695)
I am flying Texan Airways

Great airline.....until you get close to landing. :D

Texan_Bill 09-11-2009 08:33 AM

Re: TEXANS v jets BLUE CREW TAILGATE
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spurstexanstros (Post 1244833)
Hey guys what time do yall start tailgaiting? A group of four SA fans( including me) is coming up saturday and we are staying at the Holiday Inn behind the stadium. I am curious how early the festivities get going there. I am bring a friend who has never been to a NFL game and I want him to experiance all that there is at this trip so that we can convert him into a Texans fan. I had a blast when I was there last and I cant wait to see yall again.

We'll be eating and drinking before 8:00! ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger