Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Flags in The Bull Pen (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63866)

Drew_Smoke 08-23-2009 12:18 PM

Flags in The Bull Pen

Those little flags were kinda cool. When I got to my seats I had to throw some people out. They left...all 8 of them...lol

Took those flags with them I guess. I heard the guy in front of me laughing that he had gone down to a lower row and grabbed a few too.

Oh well...there's always e-bay.

Andrew6 08-23-2009 12:38 PM

Re: Flags in The Bull Pen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roc Hoover (Post 1232535)
Those little flags were kinda cool. When I got to my seats I had to throw some people out. They left...all 8 of them...lol

Took those flags with them I guess. I heard the guy in front of me laughing that he had gone down to a lower row and grabbed a few too.

Oh well...there's always e-bay.

I grabbed a bunch if you need one.

SheTexan 08-23-2009 05:14 PM

I have a couple extra Roc. ALL legit!! You can have one, don't spend money on e-bay!!

Hardcore Texan 08-23-2009 06:39 PM

I need a couple of them!

NitroGSXR 08-23-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan (Post 1232730)
I need a couple of them!

*shoves Hardcore Texan to the ground*

Sup? Someone mentioned flags for all?

Drew_Smoke 08-24-2009 11:57 AM

Thanks y'all...I appreciate it.

Can I just get one from one of y'all for Gary? It will look sweet in his room.

Thanks

Joe Texan 08-24-2009 12:11 PM

For those who grabbed something that is not your Shame on you that is theft and a reason for termination of your season tickets!

NitroGSXR 08-24-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 1233068)
For those who grabbed something that is not your Shame on you that is theft and a reason for termination of your season tickets!

But don't we all deserve the same as some sections that don't. I didn't see any where I sat (not my personal seats). I'm talking row A down low. In fact, there were no cup holders in the row I didn't even get the little coupon book everyone else got. I had to snag a couple after the game by looking in other rows and by then some gameday coupons are expired.

Hervoyel 08-24-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroHonda (Post 1233081)
But don't we all deserve the same as some sections that don't. I didn't see any where I sat (not my personal seats). I'm talking row A down low. In fact, there were no cup holders in the row I didn't even get the little coupon book everyone else got. I had to snag a couple after the game by looking in other rows and by then some gameday coupons are expired.

Apparently not

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...st81/Wonka.gif

Texan_Bill 08-24-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew6 (Post 1232555)

Quote:

Joe, don't sit in judgement. As I can attest to around Andrew and I, there were a bunch of newbies that didn't even notice the flags. After the game (which by the way is when the clock says 0:00), there were plenty left around. I have two, myself.

PS... I'll steal yours if you're not careful. ;)

hookinreds 08-24-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroHonda (Post 1232733)
*shoves Hardcore Texan to the ground*

Sup? Someone mentioned flags for all?

*Talking to Hardcore Texan while looking away from Nitro so he can't read my lips*
Forget Nitro, score another one and I'll trade you a big o'l beer at the next Pluckers game.

Honoring Earl 34 08-24-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1233088)
Joe, don't sit in judgement. As I can attest to around Andrew and I, there were a bunch of newbies that didn't even notice the flags. After the game (which by the way is when the clock says 0:00), there were plenty left around. I have two, myself.

PS... I'll steal yours if you're not careful. ;)

So .... Bill being the ambassador to the Bullpen that he is ... let those newbies walk right out without their flag . Y'all can expect a Bullpen flag from Bill for Christmas . :ant:

Texan_Bill 08-24-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 (Post 1233101)
So .... Bill being the ambassador to the Bullpen that he is ... let those newbies walk right out without their flag . Y'all can expect a Bullpen flag from Bill for Christmas . :ant:

I have two.

Honoring Earl 34 08-24-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1233105)
I have two.

Capture the Flag
This is one of the most popular outdoor games for scouts.

Traditional Rules
From the 1947 Scoutmaster's Handbook, pp 447-8:

Space - Large
Type - Strenuous
Teams - Half Troop
Formation - Informal
Equipment - Two Signal Flags

http://www.usscouts.org/usscouts/games/game_cf.asp

TexansBlood 08-24-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

When I got to my seats mine were gone. I was aggravated to see people with more than one with a big smile on there face....

Hardcore Texan 08-24-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hookinreds (Post 1233089)
*Talking to Hardcore Texan while looking away from Nitro so he can't read my lips*
Forget Nitro, score another one and I'll trade you a big o'l beer at the next Pluckers game.

It looks like I now will need 2 flags. :shades:

Dr2bKay 08-24-2009 09:50 PM

There were extras in my parts...but lucky I donated the extras to Dean and Grandma #2, both absent Bull Pen members.

Yankee_In_TX 08-25-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr2bKay (Post 1233365)
Grandma #2

Who?

Honoring Earl 34 08-25-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 1233552)
Who?

Um ... I've been trying to sell some tickets ... check your PMs .

disaacks3 08-25-2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew6 (Post 1232555)

Could I get just ONE from ya? I'm trying to "represent" here at work and I'd like one for my cubicle!