Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   No More McDonald's for me now! (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63444)

V Man 08-08-2009 05:07 PM

No More McDonald's for me now!
 
The San Antonio McDonald's are now off limits to me. Their large drinks are now coming in plastic Cowgirl Training Camp cups. We should just change our city's name to San Dallas already.

Craig. 08-08-2009 06:42 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by V Man (Post 1223911)
The San Antonio McDonald's are now off limits to me. Their large drinks are now coming in plastic Cowgirl Training Camp cups. We should just change our city's name to San Dallas already.

Cool. I want one.

ChampionTexan 08-08-2009 07:00 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig. (Post 1223933)
Cool. I want one.

:bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat:

Texecutioner 08-08-2009 07:37 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e220/nickms/trash.jpg

Brando 08-08-2009 08:07 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
I feel your pain here in Corpus Christi, HEB was setting up a display of nothing but Dallas Cowboys stuff. I passed by, smiled and said y'all need to add Houston Texans items. She laughed it off.

TexansBlood 08-11-2009 12:32 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Arligton Cowgirls suck!

NitroGSXR 08-11-2009 12:42 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brando (Post 1223951)
I feel your pain here in Corpus Christi, HEB was setting up a display of nothing but Dallas Cowboys stuff. I passed by, smiled and said y'all need to add Houston Texans items. She laughed it off.

Same here in Austin. Shameful display.

spurstexanstros 08-11-2009 12:44 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
i love coke...but hate the cowboys...Mcdonalds makes a pretty good coke...hmmmm i really have a coke(acola) problem.

HOU-TEX 08-11-2009 01:01 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Who goes to McDonalds any more? Nasty!

Texan_Bill 08-11-2009 01:10 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HOU-TEX (Post 1225317)
Who goes to McDonalds any more? Nasty!

http://www.bobshowto.com/tips-tricks...oor-Repair.JPG

Drew_Smoke 08-11-2009 01:29 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Katy has the worst Mickey D's ever. Same owners.

If you spend $$ to buy a sign that says "We can't give you extra pickles but we can take them off for you" you frickin' suck.

Now there's one going up a 1/4 mile away. Couldn't be a Wendy's or Taco Cabana or DQ...had to be them a-holes.

HoustonFrog 08-11-2009 01:49 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
It' a conspiracy...the Texas Lottery also made alot more Cowboy lottery tickets than Texans ones:cowboy1: :)

http://www.valleymorningstar.com/new...nio-texas.html

Quote:

SAN ANTONIO The Texas Lottery is making a big bet on the Dallas Cowboys.

Starting Aug. 17, the state will begin rolling out $5 Cowboys-themed scratch-off tickets. They are printing 12 million of them, compared to about 4.5 million made featuring the state's other NFL team, the Houston Texans.
Gary Grief, executive director of the Texas Lottery Commission, unveiled the tickets Monday at Cowboys training camp. He said this should be among the top-selling scratch-offs, generating more than $10 million toward education.

The top cash prize is $100,000. Losing tickets can be mailed in for a chance to win gift certificates, signed jerseys, season tickets and other material from the Cowboys.

spurstexanstros 08-11-2009 01:57 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoustonFrog (Post 1225354)
It' a conspiracy...the Texas Lottery also made alot more Cowboy lottery tickets than Texans ones:cowboy1: :)

http://www.valleymorningstar.com/new...nio-texas.html

there are alot more Cowboy fans willing to pay the "*****" tax

HoustonFrog 08-11-2009 01:58 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spurstexanstros (Post 1225357)
there are alot more Cowboy fans willing to pay the "*****" tax

I don't buy scratch offs but oh well.

Vinnie 08-11-2009 02:10 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HOU-TEX (Post 1225317)
Who goes to McDonalds any more? Nasty!


RJ was talking about how great the double cheeseburgers are the other day on 1560.

Blake 08-11-2009 02:15 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
First off, it shouldn't take the cowgirls cup to keep you away from McD's. They are awful. I am from Houston, but have lived in Austin for the past 6 years, and until the Texans start making some serious noise in the playoffs or Superbowl, Austin and San Antonio, among others, will be cowboy country. I went into academy this morning, and as usual they have cowboy gear, and VY gear.

P.S. I am actually moving to SA today, so that is one more Texans fan there.

Brando 08-11-2009 03:24 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoustonFrog (Post 1225354)
It' a conspiracy...the Texas Lottery also made alot more Cowboy lottery tickets than Texans ones:cowboy1: :)

http://www.valleymorningstar.com/new...nio-texas.html

So what does that say? The Cowboys fans like to gamble more?;)

V Man 08-11-2009 07:34 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Mario (Post 1225367)
First off, it shouldn't take the cowgirls cup to keep you away from McD's. They are awful. I am from Houston, but have lived in Austin for the past 6 years, and until the Texans start making some serious noise in the playoffs or Superbowl, Austin and San Antonio, among others, will be cowboy country. I went into academy this morning, and as usual they have cowboy gear, and VY gear.

P.S. I am actually moving to SA today, so that is one more Texans fan there.

Welcome, loyal Texans fans are always appreciated here in SA

V Man 08-11-2009 07:36 PM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HOU-TEX (Post 1225317)
Who goes to McDonalds any more?

It is called Happy Meals (the only reason I go there)

HOU-TEX 08-13-2009 08:48 AM

Re: No More McDonald's for me now!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1225326)

:spit: Nah, I don't recall a screendoor incident from Micky D's. Their meat patties are a joke and look similar to soybean.

Eh, Other than Subway, I no longer do the fast food thing anyways. TB, I'm sure you've cut the fast food, right? If not, you freakin better.

V Man, I understand about the Happy Meals. I went through the same thing.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger