Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   I have a request regarding titans nickname (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63333)

Goldensilence 08-04-2009 04:13 PM

I have a request regarding titans nickname

I've seen a few posters here use a certain nickname that I would like to be no longer used.

Tits. Seriously how can associate two of my favorite things with two of the worst things, the titans and bud adams.

I hope I speak for every heterosexual male (not that there's anything wrong with it VY) when I call for ban using the nickname. Teets is ok. Tituns is fitting. Personally I prefer the Inbred Children of Uranus. Somehow it seems fitting to have Tenn referred to as inbred and anything ending in anus.

:tiphat:

Hookem Horns 08-04-2009 04:20 PM

Re: I have a request reguarding titans nick name

How about just call them the "Flamers"? I doubt that will conjure up one of your favorite things.

http://www.flameheads.com/

gwallaia 08-04-2009 04:22 PM

Titans give Tits a bad name.

Texan_Bill 08-04-2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldensilence (Post 1221411)
I've seen a few posters here use a certain nickname that I would like to be no longer used.

Tits. Seriously how can associate two of my favorite things with two of the worst things, the titans and bud adams.

I hope I speak for every heterosexual male (not that there's anything wrong with it VY) when I call for ban using the nickname. Teets is ok. Tituns is fitting. Personally I prefer the Inbred Children of Uranus. Somehow it seems fitting to have Tenn referred to as inbred and anything ending in anus.

Excellent point!! If I get on board with this, I would request that Tituns be removed from the approved list. Reminds me of "Biguns". In the meantime I will stick with my hybrid of Tinnbreds.

Goldensilence 08-04-2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1221528)
Excellent point!! If I get on board with this, I would request that Tituns be removed from the approved list. Reminds me of "Biguns". In the meantime I will stick with my hybrid of Tinnbreds.

Good point as well. I second the motion.

spurstexanstros 08-04-2009 08:13 PM

How about the tinbreds..I like that nickname that or Tacks.

ChampionTexan 08-04-2009 08:39 PM

So does this also mean I can no longer refer to Bud Adams as a boob?

Wolf 08-04-2009 08:44 PM

I say Tennessee tiny-ones .... but what do I know (and don't want to)
:specnatz:

Blazing Arrow 08-04-2009 09:20 PM

"Better then you"?

swtbound07 08-04-2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 1221643)
"Better then you"?

at possum copulation

281 08-04-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

HAHA, this is a money post. rep.

Speedy 08-05-2009 03:44 PM

They're the Inbreds. Short for the inbred children of Uranus which is what the Titans are.

Blazing Arrow 08-05-2009 04:07 PM

The Oilers ?

Double Barrel 08-05-2009 05:05 PM

"ICOU" is good, as well as "Slug's douche-bags".

Shaft75 08-05-2009 05:57 PM

I'm sorry to be guilty of this. Never really thought about it like that. I will use tinnbreds, tacks, or sorry son-of-a-bitches from now on.

Giant Tiger 08-05-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Tennanus Children

SteveSlaton20 08-05-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 1221643)
"Better then you"?

learn some english?

Blazing Arrow 08-06-2009 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 (Post 1222367)
learn some english?

Look out double negatives ....

We have a grammar Nazi on the loose.

:spit:

spurstexanstros 08-06-2009 10:51 AM

Re: I have a request regarding titans nickname

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 1222135)
The Oilers ?

The Oilers refers to the men who pulled the crude out of the earth not harvesting the grease from the hair of the average resident of Tennesee.
Titans nickname is the best because it fits in to your admitted favorite pasttime.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 1217565)
My sister is borrowing my toof brush ... we just got done with a hot makeout session. :woot2:

So I guess the titans will do just fine.