Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   "Be There" Commercials (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62847)

HoustonFrog 07-18-2009 09:34 AM

"Be There" Commercials

Just saw the new "Be There" Commercial for the Texans while watching the British Open with some of you good fans on there. Saw TC at the end and I think some others from the pics I've seen on here...maybe Joe

gary 07-18-2009 09:42 AM

Re: "Be There" Commercials

Are you watching on T.V.? I am but I did not see anything?

HoustonFrog 07-18-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gary (Post 1212172)
Are you watching on T.V.? I am but I did not see anything?

Yeah, about an hour ago they had it. Alot of fan shots.

gary 07-18-2009 10:21 AM

hummmmmmmmm that is cool.

Texan_Lee 07-18-2009 11:01 AM

i never got a call for another commercial...

Texans_Chick 07-19-2009 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoustonFrog (Post 1212171)
Just saw the new "Be There" Commercial for the Texans while watching the British Open with some of you good fans on there. Saw TC at the end and I think some others from the pics I've seen on here...maybe Joe

Dangit. I watch lots of sports and have been told about this commercial but have never seen it. Bobblehead Texan is also in it.

They didn't *cast* the ad. Apparently it is a bunch of reaction shots of fans in stands. I'd love to see it because I'm supposed to be dancing or something. I can think of very few games where I lost my mind like that. I've heard that some dancing footage is in the 2007 year in review video too.

:texans chick:

Tedc 07-19-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texans_Chick (Post 1212535)
Dangit. I watch lots of sports and have been told about this commercial but have never seen it. Bobblehead Texan is also in it.

They didn't *cast* the ad. Apparently it is a bunch of reaction shots of fans in stands. I'd love to see it because I'm supposed to be dancing or something. I can think of very few games where I lost my mind like that. I've heard that some dancing footage is in the 2007 year in review video too.

Maybe they could use some Ultimate Fan karaoke?

gtexan02 07-19-2009 11:49 AM

its not online anywhere?

HoustonFrog 07-19-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texans_Chick (Post 1212535)

You were at the very end..I think the last fan shot getting into it!:)