Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Trade Your Green for my Platinum (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62169)

darrellws 06-17-2009 10:28 AM

Trade Your Green for my Platinum
 
Hey Fellow Texans Fans

I am looking for someone to trade parking with. My Platinum for your Green.

Either this year only or on a permanent basis is okay.

Also let me know if you just want to sell your Green Parking. I can just sell my Platinum later.

Thanks!!

hobie 06-17-2009 11:50 AM

Re: Trade Your Green for my Platinum
 
Alright TB, you making them leave since they don't get along with your "type".
Shame on you !!!

Texan_Bill 06-17-2009 12:01 PM

Re: Trade Your Green for my Platinum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hobie (Post 1197959)
Alright TB, you making them leave since they don't get along with your "type".
Shame on you !!!

:foottap: Quit stalking me. I'm not into your deviant lifestyle. What you do behind your closeted errrrrrrr closed door is your own business. I'm going to the Courthouse to file a restraining order against you.... :hobie:

76Texan 06-17-2009 12:19 PM

Re: Trade Your Green for my Platinum
 
Now now children! http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/ima...ons/icon10.gif

Aren't we bored yet?!? LOL!

hobie 06-17-2009 03:08 PM

Re: Trade Your Green for my Platinum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1197966)
:foottap: Quit stalking me. I'm not into your deviant lifestyle. What you do behind your closeted errrrrrrr closed door is your own business. I'm going to the Courthouse to file a restraining order against you.... :hobie:

I am over 100 feet away, so that won't work.....BWAHAHAHAAAAAA

SheTexan 06-18-2009 07:08 AM

Re: Trade Your Green for my Platinum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 76Texan (Post 1197982)
Now now children! http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/ima...ons/icon10.gif

Aren't we bored yet?!? LOL!

I'm so bored I'm thinking about tracking these two down, get them together, and just watch the FUN begin!!:elmo:;) Mainly, I miss them both and just wanna see um! You too, John! This has to be the LONGEST off season in Texan history!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger