Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Yellow & Orange Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   This may be a little early ... but .... (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58943)

Kimmy 02-19-2009 06:47 PM

This may be a little early ... but ....

We are going on our 6th season ticket holder year with the Texans.

This year we are looking for a good tailgate crew to join.

Any thoughts? Ideas?

Joe Texan 02-19-2009 06:50 PM

Re: This may be a little early ... but ....

Blue Crew

hobie 02-20-2009 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blogkimmy (Post 1122432)
We are going on our 6th season ticket holder year with the Texans.

This year we are looking for a good tailgate crew to join.

Any thoughts? Ideas?

Well what lot are you in? Yellow or Orange...

There are quite a few good ones in both !! If in Orange, PM me .

Texan_Bill 02-20-2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobie (Post 1122700)
Well what lot are you in? Yellow or Orange...

There are quite a few good ones in both !! If in Orange, PM me .

It matters not.

Blue Crew!

Joe Texan 02-20-2009 10:13 AM

What he said

Blue Crew

El Tejano 02-20-2009 10:19 AM

I don't believe you will have a hard time finding any tailgating crew to let you in their tailgating festivities.

hobie 02-20-2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1122735)
It matters not.

Blue Crew!

It matters not, then why sabbotage the orange lot for members..... feeling a little insecure...?? :smiliedance:

DiapHer 02-20-2009 10:47 AM

Since she has had tickets for 6 years and is posting in the Orange/Yellow Lot section I would "assume" that she parks in one of THOSE lots and is looking for tailgating in Orange or Yellow!! :scarygirl::texflag:

Hardcore Texan 02-20-2009 11:22 AM

Kimmy, there are some good ones in the Yellow lot. There are members from this board there. Texanfan2002114 has a great set up (this is where I usually am in Yellow), Texanmojo, Double Barrel and Nflnutswife are in yellow.......there are a lot more that are slipping my mind. I have hung out with good portion of them and they are all awesome.

Looks like Hobie can take care of you Orange. And if you ever make it over to the Blue/Platinum lot the Blue Crew is outstanding and the message board is very well represented at one tailgate, sure to not disappoint.

I have yellow passes, but I try to make it around to the other lots once in awhile. I will be visiting the Blue Crew this year since I never made it last year, come hell or high water.

Kimmy 02-20-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan (Post 1122844)
Kimmy, there are some good ones in the Yellow lot. There are members from this board there. Texanfan2002114 has a great set up (this is where I usually am in Yellow), Texanmojo, Double Barrel and Nflnutswife are in yellow.......there are a lot more that are slipping my mind. I have hung out with good portion of them and they are all awesome.

Looks like Hobie can take care of you Orange. And if you ever make it over to the Blue/Platinum lot the Blue Crew is outstanding and the message board is very well represented at one tailgate, sure to not disappoint.

I have yellow passes, but I try to make it around to the other lots once in awhile. I will be visiting the Blue Crew this year since I never made it last year, come hell or high water.

OUTSTANDING! This has been the one thing missing from our experiences at the games. I love watching all the 'gaters on the way in :) It may be fun to trade off seats as well.

Thanks for the great info. And yes, I am in the Yellow Lot!

Joe Texan 02-20-2009 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobie (Post 1122752)
It matters not, then why sabbotage the orange lot for members..... feeling a little insecure...?? :smiliedance:

Lighten up francis

Andrew6 02-20-2009 11:50 PM

hell if they keep raising ticket prices we'll be parking in yellow lot and only the texans players will be able to park in the plat. lot.

GlassHalfFull 02-21-2009 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan (Post 1122844)

Ahem :foottap:

Hardcore Texan 02-21-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 1123525)
Ahem :foottap:

Holy crap, how did I leave you off the list....lol.....I was being rushed off the computer. My bad Katie.

TexanDave 02-23-2009 02:28 PM

We don't do as big a set up as some of the other tailgaters in the Yellow lot but you AND any Texan fan from the message board is welcome to join us.

Mike Kerns 04-30-2009 08:15 AM

Yellow lot, right by Mojo's place. Miller Lite shotgun's every 30 minutes.

:beer:

texanfan2002114 05-20-2009 07:56 PM

We park right across from Texan Mojo and you can't miss us. We have a full size school bus with a 20x20 tent. We started as a small group and have grown each year. You are more than welcome to join our tailgate and if you decide to join somewhere else then we hope you come by for a cold beverage and some great food. If you want some info about our tailgate, the PM!! :texflag:

texanmojo 05-20-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 (Post 1185944)
We have a full size school bus with a 20x20 tent.

Get a tent that goes up an down faster yet? Spend more time tailgating...less time setting up! :)

Texans Pride 05-20-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texanmojo.com (Post 1185947)
Get a tent that goes up an down faster yet? Spend more time tailgating...less time setting up! :)

Hey, our pit crew is getting faster, we'll be over for the first shotgun this year!!

texanfan2002114 05-20-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texans Pride (Post 1185970)
Hey, our pit crew is getting faster, we'll be over for the first shotgun this year!!

Shoot I don't think our set up time has ever had us miss a shotgun yet, has it Texans Pride?? :beerfunnel: