Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Nancy Adams passed away (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58429)

Yankee_In_TX 02-02-2009 03:04 PM

Nancy Adams passed away
 
Thoughts and prayers to the family. I can't imagine losing a spouse of 62 years.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...RTS01/90202022

Showtime100 02-02-2009 03:19 PM

Re: Nancy Adams passed away
 
That is really sad to hear. Most of us really dislike Bud and for good reason, but this is life and I send my thoughts and prayers for the Adams family.

I wouldn't wish that kind of grief on anyone.

Texan_Bill 02-02-2009 03:19 PM

Re: Nancy Adams passed away
 
May she rest in peace. *self edit*

GuerillaBlack 02-02-2009 03:20 PM

Re: Nancy Adams passed away
 
RIP. Sad for Bud.

SheTexan 02-02-2009 03:21 PM

Re: Nancy Adams passed away
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Showtime100 (Post 1110875)
That is really sad to hear. Most of us really dislike Bud and for good reason, but this is life and I send my thoughts and prayers for the Adams family.

I wouldn't wish that kind of grief on anyone.

Ditto what Showtime said.

WWJD 02-02-2009 04:24 PM

Re: Nancy Adams passed away
 
That's very sad. Sorry to hear that.

Brando 02-02-2009 04:28 PM

Re: Nancy Adams passed away
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Showtime100 (Post 1110875)
That is really sad to hear. Most of us really dislike Bud and for good reason, but this is life and I send my thoughts and prayers for the Adams family.

I wouldn't wish that kind of grief on anyone.

Well said Showtime. I send my thoughts and prayers to his family.

Bipolar The Titan 02-02-2009 04:33 PM

Re: Nancy Adams passed away
 
glad to see you guys are respectful of this.

fitting that she pass away on Super Sunday.

and it was 67 years... (including courtship)

gwallaia 02-02-2009 04:38 PM

Re: Nancy Adams passed away
 
Sad news indeed. What a great life she lived.

Grams 02-03-2009 08:40 AM

Titans owner bud adams’ wife dies
 
TITANS OWNER BUD ADAMS’ WIFE DIES
Posted by Aaron Wilson on February 2, 2009, 5:08 p.m.
Tennessee Titans owner Bud Adams’ wife, Nancy Adams, died Sunday night in Houston at age 84, the Associated Press reports.

The Titans didn’t list a cause of death in their announcement.

“I am deeply saddened to report that following a brief illness, I have lost my beloved wife of 62 years, Nancy,” Bud Adams said in a statement. “She was the love of my life and we shared so many great memories together. I will miss her greatly, but know how lucky we were to have each other’s company for so long.”

An owner and vice chairman of the Titans’ board, Nancy Adams and her husband launched the Titans Foundation in 1999 with a $500,000 contribution and the couple recently donated $500,000 to Baptist Hospital in Nashville.

Funeral arrangements were still being finalized Monday.

We send out our deepest condolences to the Adams family and the Titans organization.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

Polo 02-03-2009 08:44 AM

Re: Titans owner bud adams’ wife dies
 
Sorry to hear that...May she RIP

Texan_Bill 02-03-2009 08:45 AM

Re: Titans owner bud adams’ wife dies
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Grams (Post 1111237)
TITANS OWNER BUD ADAMS’ WIFE DIES
Posted by Aaron Wilson on February 2, 2009, 5:08 p.m.
Tennessee Titans owner Bud Adams’ wife, Nancy Adams, died Sunday night in Houston at age 84, the Associated Press reports.

The Titans didn’t list a cause of death in their announcement.

“I am deeply saddened to report that following a brief illness, I have lost my beloved wife of 62 years, Nancy,” Bud Adams said in a statement. “She was the love of my life and we shared so many great memories together. I will miss her greatly, but know how lucky we were to have each other’s company for so long.”

An owner and vice chairman of the Titans’ board, Nancy Adams and her husband launched the Titans Foundation in 1999 with a $500,000 contribution and the couple recently donated $500,000 to Baptist Hospital in Nashville.

Funeral arrangements were still being finalized Monday.

We send out our deepest condolences to the Adams family and the Titans organization.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/


A few comments were made yesterday about this news. If you want to read them: Nancy Adams Passed Away

swtbound07 02-03-2009 09:11 AM

Re: Nancy Adams passed away
 
can't imagine losing the love of your life. Tragic and unfortunate. My condolences

Errant Hothy 02-03-2009 09:19 AM

Re: Nancy Adams passed away
 
May she rest in peace, and may those who loved her be comforted.

Grams 02-03-2009 12:24 PM

Re: Titans owner bud adams’ wife dies
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1111244)
A few comments were made yesterday about this news. If you want to read them: Nancy Adams Passed Away

Sorry, I must be going blind as I looked twice and did not see it posted.

Bulluck53 02-05-2009 10:35 AM

Re: Titans owner bud adams’ wife dies
 
Sad news, I can't imagine losing someone I'd loved for that long


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger