Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux . (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57329)

Honoring Earl 34 12-29-2008 11:19 AM

Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
You guys/gals are great fans and even better host . It's been a great experience hanging out the last two games talking football doing jelloshots , meeting folks from the board , doing jelloshots , toasting with some kinda punch , talking basketball with Gary , ... did I mention jelloshots . I even got to talk about old Pasadena with Grandma ... that's cool .

I guess the only complaint is now that I've met some of you , I can't say I look like Brad Pitt anymore . Well now that the seasons over it's on to the draft and Texas Bill's pics .

ps. I watched the game with scourge ... great guy .


Thanks Again
Earl

SheTexan 12-29-2008 11:38 AM

Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
It was fun going down memory lane with ya Earl! There are several ex, or present, Pasadenians on this board. Things have changed a lot over the years, but, it's still home! Best of all, only about 15 mins to Reliant!!:)

Texan_Bill 12-29-2008 11:41 AM

Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
Earl, it was a pleasure having you. Good times!


PS. Sporty new avatar!! Me likey!

gary 12-29-2008 12:00 PM

Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 (Post 1086821)
You guys/gals are great fans and even better host . It's been a great experience hanging out the last two games talking football doing jelloshots , meeting folks from the board , doing jelloshots , toasting with some kinda punch , talking basketball with Gary , ... did I mention jelloshots . I even got to talk about old Pasadena with Grandma ... that's cool .

I guess the only complaint is now that I've met some of you , I can't say I look like Brad Pitt anymore . Well now that the seasons over it's on to the draft and Texas Bill's pics .


Thanks Again
Earl

Great meeting you to Earl. Didn't I tell you that AJ was going to have two or three touchdowns in the game yesterday and he did. Didn't he?

txchick1971 12-29-2008 12:31 PM

Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 (Post 1086821)
You guys/gals are great fans and even better host . It's been a great experience hanging out the last two games talking football doing jelloshots , meeting folks from the board , doing jelloshots , toasting with some kinda punch , talking basketball with Gary , ... did I mention jelloshots . I even got to talk about old Pasadena with Grandma ... that's cool .

I guess the only complaint is now that I've met some of you , I can't say I look like Brad Pitt anymore . Well now that the seasons over it's on to the draft and Texas Bill's pics .


Thanks Again
Earl

Someone say JELLOSHOTS? :shots:

For some reason, I never have any leftovers :fans:

Honoring Earl 34 12-29-2008 12:40 PM

Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gary (Post 1086864)
Great meeting you to Earl. Didn't I tell you that AJ was going to have two or three touchdowns in the game yesterday and he did. Didn't he?

You did , by the way can you give me six numbers between 1 and 50 for the lottery .

gary 12-29-2008 02:06 PM

Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
No, my mom is trying to find a way to bring me to LV.

Honoring Earl 34 12-29-2008 02:14 PM

Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gary (Post 1087074)
No, my mom is trying to find a way to bring me to LV.

Dress like Elvis .

gary 12-29-2008 02:21 PM

Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
Good idea I think I will.

Honoring Earl 34 12-29-2008 02:28 PM

Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gary (Post 1087094)
Good idea I think I will.

You'll have to practice your ... thank ya ... thank ya very much ... thank ya . You can sing ... you ain't nothin but a hounddog ... and dedicate it to TMac .

gary 12-29-2008 02:32 PM

Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
LOL I'll start to practice.

Hardcore Texan 12-29-2008 06:24 PM

Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
G'ma, Ted, Jeff, and Bill, glad I got to say hi in the Bull Pen, sorry I did not make it by the tailgate afterwards but we had an hour and half drive back to my mom's. Definitely coming by next season.

Tedc 12-30-2008 05:27 AM

Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
HE 34, we really enjoyed having you at the tailgate. I don't think I have met anyone from this board that I didn't like and believe me, I have met a lot and hope to continue to in the future. Make sure that you come back next year!

Hardcore, it was great to see you again in the Bull Pen but we want to see you at the tailgate so we can all talk to you. Make sure you bring your better half as well!

We really have some great people, don't we?

Hardcore Texan 12-30-2008 08:23 AM

Re: Thanks Blue Crew ( Ted ) part deux .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 1087699)
HE 34, we really enjoyed having you at the tailgate. I don't think I have met anyone from this board that I didn't like and believe me, I have met a lot and hope to continue to in the future. Make sure that you come back next year!

Hardcore, it was great to see you again in the Bull Pen but we want to see you at the tailgate so we can all talk to you. Make sure you bring your better half as well!

We really have some great people, don't we?

Without a doubt!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger