Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Platinum Parking Pass for Texans/Titans Game (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56742)

LonghornBabe 12-12-2008 09:52 AM

Platinum Parking Pass for Texans/Titans Game
 
I have my platinum parking pass available for the Texans/Titans Game. It is spot C4 right in the midst of the Blue Crew Tailgate. Face value is $40. I can email it to ya if you are interested. Please email me at TxGolfGal@aol.com or on facebook (full name is Kimberly Treichel Pevoto). Thanks so much!
Smiles,
Kimberly

Texan_Bill 12-12-2008 10:09 AM

Re: Platinum Parking Pass for Texans/Titans Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghornBabe (Post 1074032)
I have my platinum parking pass available for the Texans/Titans Game. It is spot C4 right in the midst of the Blue Crew Tailgate. Face value is $40. I can email it to ya if you are interested. Please email me at TxGolfGal@aol.com or on facebook (full name is Kimberly Treichel Pevoto). Thanks so much!
Smiles,
Kimberly

I've got an idea....:thinking:

How about you and Keith actually use it?

txchick1971 12-12-2008 10:11 AM

Re: Platinum Parking Pass for Texans/Titans Game
 
EMAIL SENT :fans:

LonghornBabe 12-12-2008 03:17 PM

Re: Platinum Parking Pass for Texans/Titans Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1074056)
I've got an idea....:thinking:

How about you and Keith actually use it?

We had originally planned for it but then I injured my foot :(

LonghornBabe 12-12-2008 03:18 PM

Re: Platinum Parking Pass for Texans/Titans Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by txchick1971 (Post 1074059)
EMAIL SENT :fans:

I emailed you

Texan_Bill 12-12-2008 03:19 PM

Re: Platinum Parking Pass for Texans/Titans Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghornBabe (Post 1074349)
We had originally planned for it but then I injured my foot :(

Uh-oh..... What happened? You weren't limping last time were you?

LonghornBabe 12-12-2008 04:09 PM

Re: Platinum Parking Pass for Texans/Titans Game
 
I hurt my achilles tendon and still can't put weight on my foot. It sucks!!!

Texan_Bill 12-15-2008 10:41 AM

Re: Platinum Parking Pass for Texans/Titans Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghornBabe (Post 1074396)
I hurt my achilles tendon and still can't put weight on my foot. It sucks!!!

That does suck!! How is it feeling now?? Are y'all going to Arizona???

Yankee_In_TX 12-15-2008 10:48 AM

Re: Platinum Parking Pass for Texans/Titans Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1077083)
That does suck!! How is it feeling now?? Are y'all going to Arizona???

If not, me and 15 of my Buckeyes friends can come over for the game and simulate the atmosphere :)

Texan_Bill 12-15-2008 11:11 AM

Re: Platinum Parking Pass for Texans/Titans Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 1077089)
If not, me and 15 of my Buckeyes friends can come over for the game and simulate the atmosphere :)

I know Kimberly and Keith like you, but I'm thinking that that dog won't hunt..


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger