Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56654)

Shaft75 12-09-2008 01:47 PM

BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Where is the smack?

Are you shying away from it because of the Texans streakiness lately?

I don't find it conceivable that you guys would take the high road. It's not in a Tinbred's genetic code.

Texan_Bill 12-09-2008 01:54 PM

Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaft75 (Post 1071969)
Where is the smack?

I don't find it conceivable that you guys would take the high road. It's not in a Tinbred's genetic code.

Arrow was here yesterday admiring Vince's sausage. Bulluck and Bipolar, I haven't seen in a little while.

HOU-TEX 12-09-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1071976)
Arrow was here yesterday admiring everyone's sausage. Bulluck and Bipolar, I haven't seen in a little while.

I doubt he's picky when it comes to sausage. I reckon he receives pleasure from the palatable variety.

Blazing Arrow 12-09-2008 02:43 PM

a "12-2" thread was started on GoTitans that has got some attention from all but as usual the arguments for the Cows have been soft like veel.

I was thinking of starting a poll on how long Shammy will survive but the smack on glass shoulder is getting old. I mean come on we are 12-1 ... do you really think you have a chance? We need this win to maintain our position as the number one seed in the AFC.

I expect smash and dash to rack up around 225 yards combined and Collins to throw for a couple before finishing off a litter of vodka at the half and puking in his helmet. Young comes in and breaks off another 49 yard run and spends the 4th running around the sidelines pumping his fists to the praise of a standing crowd.

Blazing Arrow 12-09-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1071976)
Arrow was here yesterday admiring Vince's sausage. Bulluck and Bipolar, I haven't seen in a little while.

No one wanted to take the bait. I thought the interchanging the Titans and the Oilers name in a few posts would have at least gotten a few of you to bite. :foottap:

Bulluck53 12-09-2008 05:04 PM

Not too worried about this weekend actually.

TexansLucky13 12-09-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulluck53 (Post 1072165)
Not too worried about this weekend actually.

Good. It will be that much harder for you to swallow, then. Keep it up.

SheTitan 12-09-2008 08:19 PM

The Texans are improving ...

As one of the etc., I agree with Bulluck53 I'm not worried about this weekend.

imatexan 12-09-2008 08:25 PM

Ya I started the thread...some good fans over there and some really(excuse me) stupid ones.

Blazing arrow you are not considered one of the stupid posters...at least you will admit the Texans are an NFL franchise.

TEXANS84 12-09-2008 08:38 PM

For all you old school posters.... Where in the world is bongo? I miss his ridiculous rants.

SheTexan 12-09-2008 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANS84 (Post 1072269)
For all you old school posters.... Where in the world is bongo? I miss his ridiculous rants.

Dang, I forgot all about that dude, until you mentioned him. I figured the mods gave him a one way ticket back to his trailer. Hell, maybe the "mafia" got him along the way!!:shoot:

FILO_girl 12-09-2008 08:48 PM

Quote:

He was a trip, wasn't he...

Bulluck53 12-09-2008 10:13 PM

Bongo got called out on Central and hasn't been seen since... it was comedy at its finest :lol:

Let me explain, I'm not too worried because if we take care of business against Pittsburgh next weekend then nothing else matters. We can go 1-2 these next three weeks for all I care, as long as we beat Pittsburgh.

I can see this weekend being like the Colts game a few years ago when Brown kicked you guys to victory.

Blazing Arrow 12-09-2008 10:54 PM

Bongo is a big poster on GoTitans ... I will make sure he knows you guys miss him.

awtysst 12-10-2008 12:00 AM

Quote:

How about ol Monarch? His posts were great!

Anyone know whatever happened to him?

mexican_texan 12-10-2008 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awtysst (Post 1072340)
How about ol Monarch? His posts were great!

Anyone know whatever happened to him?

We discovered Monarch was an alias. He's one of the top posters here, if I remember.

ChildressTitanMan 12-10-2008 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaft75 (Post 1071969)
Where is the smack?

Well for most of the season you guys have been so down on yourselves TT has not been the kind of place to come & talk smack.

Glad to see you've got your spirit back guys.

The Texans have some talent on the roster & are a dangerous team right now.

Badly coached.
A porcelain starting QB & a Rosencopter for backup.
Explosive offense capable of as many turnovers as touchdowns.
Very hot cheerleaders.

There's a lot to like about the Texans.

spurstexanstros 12-10-2008 09:12 AM

I am just amazed that Titan fan has figured out how to use the message boards.....no wait their favorite son invented it. I guess generations on moonshine has its benefits....speaking of the shine...Kerry is gonna be back on the sauce after Mario gets done with him. It would be nice for us to knock their quarterback out for the rest of the season like their cheap shotting fat man did to ours last year.

I guess the Titans are the only thing those necks have to root for...what else do they have going on ? other than tractor pulls and womens basketball? I guess they are looking forward to the Lane Kiffin era? Seriously...Lane Kiffen? ( I guess the donkey that kicked field goals was busy)come on TU I thought that was a major program .my school is starting a football program and we are hiring a guy who has coached before.

I am glad that the people in Tennesee have something to be happy about. after the Bud Adams curse runs its course. they will return to their depression because they realize they still live in Tennesee, maybe they can fall back on reliving the greatest regular season of their lives on the new invention called the Blue-ray..wait i still think they use Beta max there.

Go Texans beat the Tennesee Tackling Elvi ( there is no such thing as a Titan that came from Tennesee, I still think they pulled that name out of a still)

TexansLucky13 12-10-2008 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mexican_texan (Post 1072343)
We discovered Monarch was an alias. He's one of the top posters here, if I remember.

Are you serious? I never got that memo. Who was it??

SheTexan 12-10-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan (Post 1072387)
Badly coached.
A porcelain starting QB & a Rosencopter for backup.
Explosive offense capable of as many turnovers as touchdowns.
Very hot cheerleaders.

There's a lot to like about the Texans.

Well now!! A very astute meatball fan! You are absolutely correct on at least three of those listed!:fans: