Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk Archive (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MNF: Texans vs Jags Gameday Thread!!! (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56345)

GlassHalfFull 12-01-2008 06:10 AM

MNF: Texans vs Jags Gameday Thread!!!

Go Texans :fans:

Let's start the fun!

Silver Oak 12-01-2008 06:35 AM

Re: MMF: Texans vs Jags Gameday Thread!!!

:d:

SheTexan 12-01-2008 06:55 AM

35-10 TEXANS!! Our D will step it up and help us pull off a BIG win on MNF!! :fans: Can't stop believin!!!!

Ryan 12-01-2008 06:59 AM

Hopefully we can skin the cat tonight!:fans:

UK_Texan 12-01-2008 07:37 AM

i predict a 40 burger, 40-9 Texans game of their life and our history
:fans::fans::fans::fans:

euro-Texan 12-01-2008 09:20 AM

Re: MNF: Texans vs Jags Gameday Thread!!!

Any word on whether Garrard will start for the jags?

Brandon420tx 12-01-2008 09:29 AM

I woke up early for this shit!!

now to sit in front of the tv for 11 hours

powerfuldragon 12-01-2008 10:01 AM

i think that if mario and the rest of our D can get the momentum moving in our direction early, the jags haven't a chance. we also have to remember that football means playing hard for FOUR quarters.

Hardcore Texan 12-01-2008 10:03 AM

sold my tix to a fellow poster since I can't make the game, today is also my 7th wedding anniversary :woot2:

Got some ribeyes marinating over night with stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon to cook as soon as I get home from work......can't wait for the game.

Blu 12-01-2008 10:25 AM

Dale HOUSTON!

I can't stay still in my chair!!

It's either game day jitters or that 3rd cup of coffee!

:fans:

Malloy 12-01-2008 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan (Post 1064560)
sold my tix to a fellow poster since I can't make the game, today is also my 7th wedding anniversary :woot2:

Got some ribeyes marinating over night with stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon to cook as soon as I get home from work......can't wait for the game.

Grats mate! :)

J-Russ 12-01-2008 10:51 AM

Which power is more greater? The power of the battle red uni's? Or the idiotic, retarded, anti-clutch ability that is held within Doofus Rosenfails.

Will the Battle Red jersey be enough to convey Rosenfails of his usual and crazy, stupid ass antics on the field for one day? Or will the power of Doofus "the one man wrecking crew.. to his own team" be too great to be stopped? Find out tonight on ESPN!!!!

Dan B. 12-01-2008 10:58 AM

Best case scenario is Sage for 3 quarters, then Schaub in the 4th. I'm getting to the point where I say we just remove the qb entirely when in the red zone. Go max protect and use 2 RB's and pray. It can't be any worse than what we are getting.

/sarcasm (I think)

YoungTexanFan 12-01-2008 11:11 AM

I bought a new 1080p HDTV and wall mount for my bedroom. I told my boss that I'm walking out the door at 5pm. I have two and a half Coors Light 18 pack of vented tall-boys in the beverage cooler. I've got two sirloins marinating and I've got some ground beef for burgers. (I can't decide what meat I want tonight, though I did sucker the g/f into watching the game with me even after she vowed never to watch football with me again - I get passionate)

mootini 12-01-2008 11:19 AM

Question? Is this the 1st Monday Night game in Houston? You guys will beat the Jags....but I doubt a slaughter? But who knows? Good luck and no injuries...please, especially the OF line!!!

Goatcheese 12-01-2008 11:19 AM

I can't help but be pessimistic. Schaub played a near perfect game with 3 TDs and 0 INTs, and we still lost. Does anybody really see Sage going 3-0?

Still, mayby the defense gets fired up and holds the Jags under 20.

Here's to hoping.

:fans:

gtexan02 12-01-2008 11:34 AM

Who is starting? I"ve got both Schaub and Sage on my FF team and I need the points!!

Mailman 12-01-2008 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1064629)
Question? Is this the 1st Monday Night game in Houston?

Um, no.

There once was another NFL team in Houston....

mootini 12-01-2008 11:50 AM

I mean under the Texans...My bad.

OzzO 12-01-2008 11:54 AM

All this talk of defense holding the Jags makes Dickey Smith smile.

20th ranked def v. their 22nd ranked offense.... hmmm...
4th ranked offense v their 14th ranked defense.

I think it's gonna have to be our offense to carry us in this game and defense to make a showing.