Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   1stdown/mootini...where are u? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56294)

FILO_girl 11-28-2008 07:59 PM

1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
Calling 1stdown/mootini...

Where is your cream de beef smack? :lion:
Are you THAT sure we will come out victorious that you aren't doing the bi-ennial BS thread? :)

Texan_Bill 12-01-2008 08:24 AM

Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_girl (Post 1063546)
Calling 1stdown/mootini...

Where is your cream de beef smack? :lion:
Are you THAT sure we will come out victorious that you aren't doing the bi-ennial BS thread? :)

Good point FILO!! Where y'all at??? :aggressive:

DiapHer 12-01-2008 08:39 AM

Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1064490)
Good point FILO!! Where y'all at??? :aggressive:

He is probably :snobord: again.

mootini 12-01-2008 08:42 AM

Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
I'm here...hope you all had a great Turkey day. Our rivalry gets a little prime time attention tonight. Too bad both teams are under preforming this year....OH, I expect the Texans to roll on this pathetic Jaguar team...the pot is empty and no cream DA beef tonight. Filo, I hope you have your kitty litter cake ready...because it's going to be a warm stinky one tonight!!! The Jags will be at the bottom of the AFC South. Texans 24, Jags 17

Texan_Bill 12-01-2008 08:59 AM

Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1064496)
I'm here...hope you all had a great Turkey day. Our rivalry gets a little prime time attention tonight. Too bad both teams are under preforming this year....OH, I expect the Texans to roll on this pathetic Jaguar team...the pot is empty and no cream DA beef tonight. Filo, I hope you have your kitty litter cake ready...because it's going to be a warm stinky one tonight!!! The Jags will be at the bottom of the AFC South. Texans 24, Jags 17

You're missing the point of talking smack... :foottap:

Seriously though, going into this season I really thought this game tonight would be meaningful for both teams. As it turns out, neither have anything to play for.... :gun:

mootini 12-01-2008 09:24 AM

Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
OK...smack time...what can I say? Mario will ONLY get 2 sacks tonight? LOL

TimeKiller 12-01-2008 10:08 AM

Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1064509)
As it turns out, neither have anything to play for.... :gun:

Who wants to look bad on a nationally televised game?

Signed,
The Detroit Lions

FILO_girl 12-01-2008 12:33 PM

Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1064496)
I'm here...hope you all had a great Turkey day. Our rivalry gets a little prime time attention tonight. Too bad both teams are under preforming this year....OH, I expect the Texans to roll on this pathetic Jaguar team...the pot is empty and no cream DA beef tonight. Filo, I hope you have your kitty litter cake ready...because it's going to be a warm stinky one tonight!!! The Jags will be at the bottom of the AFC South. Texans 24, Jags 17

We are gonna kick some kitty...hey! Its not fun when you roll over and play like we beat you up already. Someone steal your teal, moo? :foottap:


I got the cake, you know I do. Hope you had a terrific Turkey day too.

gtexan02 12-01-2008 12:46 PM

Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
This is like the smack talk of when the Ravens came to Houston. It was no fun for the Ravens to talk smack bc the game was a foregone conclusion.

A primetime game for the bottom of the AFC South. Good thing there is fantasy football

mootini 12-01-2008 01:13 PM

Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
Filo, You guys are going to kick some kitty tonight. As you watch the game, notice the lack of the running game the Jags have...they will only run Tayor 3to 5 time in the 1st half and then abandon him. Some weird things been going on with this team. Every offseason move has back fired and draft picks have been terrible. I expect Mario to get 2-3 sacks and Garrard will be pressured all night long. The sports radio here in Jville, is not even talking about this game. The media has given up on this season. We are embarassed that the national spotlight will show this weak team.

I'm sure you guys are excited, Monday Night game are so fun to go to. have a great tailgate and maybe a small bowl for Cream da BEEF? LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_girl (Post 1064727)
We are gonna kick some kitty...hey! Its not fun when you roll over and play like we beat you up already. Someone steal your teal, moo? :foottap:


I got the cake, you know I do. Hope you had a terrific Turkey day too.


gtexan02 12-01-2008 11:30 PM

Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1064770)
Filo, You guys are going to kick some kitty tonight. As you watch the game, notice the lack of the running game the Jags have...they will only run Tayor 3to 5 time in the 1st half and then abandon him. Some weird things been going on with this team. Every offseason move has back fired and draft picks have been terrible. I expect Mario to get 2-3 sacks and Garrard will be pressured all night long. The sports radio here in Jville, is not even talking about this game. The media has given up on this season. We are embarassed that the national spotlight will show this weak team.

I'm sure you guys are excited, Monday Night game are so fun to go to. have a great tailgate and maybe a small bowl for Cream da BEEF? LOL

Wow, you called it exactly.

Taylor with limited carries, even though he was effective.
Garrard pressured all night.
Williams with 3 sacks.
The Jags don't show up and look uninterested

Spooky

mootini 12-02-2008 08:47 AM

Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
I called it exactly because this has been the "game " plan since week 1. Congrats on the win and good luck for the rest of the season.

FILO_girl 12-02-2008 01:26 PM

Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1065745)
I called it exactly because this has been the "game " plan since week 1. Congrats on the win and good luck for the rest of the season.

First class as always. Take care and come back more often...you don't need to be playing against us to have an excuse to stop by and chat. :)

Seņor Stan 12-02-2008 01:56 PM

Re: 1stdown/mootini...where are u?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TimeKiller (Post 1064565)
Who wants to look bad on a nationally televised game?

Signed,
Jack Del Rio's Leather Jaguar Jacket


Fixed it for you


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger