Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Jags Blue Crew Tailgate MNF! (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56242)

TxDavid 11-26-2008 02:50 PM

Jags Blue Crew Tailgate MNF!

Ok, so anyone else ready to skip thanksgiving and get right to Monday Night? I'm excitied and looking forward to our first MNF Game! Lets go lets go lets go lets go!!!!!! Did I mention I'm excited?

:fans::fans::fans:

Texan_Bill 11-26-2008 03:04 PM

Re: Jags Blue Crew Tailgate MNF!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxDavid (Post 1062648)
Ok, so anyone else ready to skip thanksgiving and get right to Monday Night? I'm excitied and looking forward to our first MNF Game! Lets go lets go lets go lets go!!!!!! Did I mention I'm excited?

:fans::fans::fans:

It's soooooo on!!

(But I gotta have my Turkey Day... Mommas cookin')

Yankee_In_TX 11-26-2008 03:28 PM

We'll have a skeleton crew and will be traveling light and kicking it old school BC style.

spurstexanstros 11-26-2008 04:40 PM

I am driving all the way in from SA for my second game....will be staying the night there as well. I cant wait.....what time does tailgaiting start?

Joe Texan 11-26-2008 06:38 PM

it will start at 2:30 I believe

Texan_Bill 11-28-2008 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 1062848)
it will start at 2:30 I believe

Texans newsletter:

Quote:

We are looking for our loudest and proudest Houston Texans fans to arrive early for Monday Night Football. To find the best route to get to the stadium please follow this link and click on your color specific parking lot. Traffic will be heavy in the area, so we are asking fans to take that in to consideration when coming to the game. These "best routes" are based on traffic patterns and the number of vehicles entering each lot and should guide you to your specific parking lot in the shortest amount of time. So arrive early and stay loud as we create the ultimate Homefield Advantage.

**Platinum parking gates open at 2:30pm
All other parking gates open at 3:30pm

Go Texans!!!

SheTexan 11-28-2008 08:35 AM

I HATE heavy traffic. I'll be on the platinum at 2:30. I remember our Sunday night game against GB. People were dragging their butts into the stadium late into the second quarter because of the traffic. Yes, I know. Some people CHOOSE to get into the stadium after the game has started, but, on that particular day they got caught sitting in their cars on 610.

Any of you who get there early and don't have someplace to go before the gates open, come on by the Blue Crew and pay us a visit. We would love to meet ya!!:):fans:

TEXANS84 11-28-2008 09:11 AM

I'll be in a different lot for this game.

Boo.

gwallaia 11-28-2008 09:41 AM

I have a job so I will not be tailgaiting for this game.

gary 11-28-2008 10:11 AM

I will be at Bubbas with Craig Shelton. The watch party will be there and he e-mailed me to come over.

Tedc 11-28-2008 11:22 AM

I have a job and I will be tailgating for this game because I planned ahead for it.

I should be there at 2:30.

Texan_Bill 11-28-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 1063292)
I have a job and I will be tailgating for this game because I planned ahead for it.

^^^^^^^ What he said!!

Joe Texan 11-28-2008 07:45 PM

My Job consists of Tailgating so I will be REAL early. Battle Red is the theme

Andrew6 11-28-2008 08:24 PM

I took vacation monday and tuesday for this game as soon as the schedule came out.

FILO_girl 11-28-2008 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 1063292)

I put in for "off at noon on the 1st and no show on the 2nd"...10 minutes after the schedule came out in April.
My boss is cool with my Texans dedication (even though she is a Broncos fan living in Dullass). :cool:
Will be in line on Holly Hall....you know where to find us. :tiphat:
ORANGE LOT RULES!!!

36NFLGametrip 11-29-2008 01:04 AM

I am really looking forward to meeting you guys! this will be my 27th NFL game of the season on my way to 36 NFL games!
cheers
adam
www.adamsfootballtrip.com

disaacks3 11-29-2008 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew6 (Post 1063563)
I took vacation monday and tuesday for this game as soon as the schedule came out.

Same here. There are just certain events that I'm NOT going to miss.

:fans:

Tedc 11-29-2008 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 36NFLGametrip (Post 1063644)
I am really looking forward to meeting you guys! this will be my 27th NFL game of the season on my way to 36 NFL games!
cheers
adam
www.adamsfootballtrip.com

I am glad you finally made it here, Adam. It is good to see ya!

We have 3 from across the pond coming for a visit to the Blue Crew. Adam is on an amazing trip (see the link) and I am glad we will be hosting his group for the game!

Tedc 12-01-2008 05:53 AM

Eh, what's up, Doc?!

Yankee_In_TX 12-01-2008 09:15 AM

At work last night, at work today, but God above help anyone who gets between me and that door at noon.

Will buy meat at Randall's with the Mrs. at noon. then, nap. then guitar Hero World Tour with Manuel and the Mrs. Finally, waiting outside the gate at 2:15.