Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Who should I start for RB/WR's - Week 10? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55650)

Hardcore Texan 11-08-2008 03:52 PM

Who should I start for RB/WR's - Week 10?

I basically have a toss up. I can have to start two of each and I can start a third RB as my flex RB/WR position, or just two RB's and 3 WR's.

Kevin Faulk
Adrian Peterson
Willie Parker - Out
Steve Slaton

Dwayne Bowe
Plaxico Burress
Donald Driver
Joey Galloway - Bye

Right now, I have Faulk and Peterson. And the 3 WR's besides Galloway. Should I start Slaton over one of the WR's? I am worried about the matchup against Baltimore.

Ckw 11-08-2008 04:20 PM

Re: Who should I start for RB/WR's - Week 10?

It's tough. I might go with your three WR set and use Peterson and Slaton. I have Kevin Faulk as well but am starting Slaton at the flex due to the realistic possibility that Stev-o will be used a lot in the passing game.

Blake 11-08-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ckw5814 (Post 1046765)
It's tough. I might go with your three WR set and use Peterson and Slaton. I have Kevin Faulk as well but am starting Slaton at the flex due to the realistic possibility that Stev-o will be used a lot in the passing game.

Agreed. Slaton and Peterson are must starts. Then start your 3 WR's.

Hardcore Texan 11-08-2008 04:58 PM

With Baltimore's defense and the fact the Pats are down Morris and Jordan means Faulk should see a lot of work. That's why I am leaning towards Faulk.

Ckw 11-08-2008 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan (Post 1046776)
With Baltimore's defense and the fact the Pats are down Morris and Jordan means Faulk should see a lot of work. That's why I am leaning towards Faulk.

I was thinking that way but once again, Slaton looks to receive a lot of passes. But you could be right about Faulk. I am still debating the same thing. Anyone else have suggestions. What would you guys do? Hardcore and I are in the same position: start Slaton against essentially the best run defense in the NFL or go with Faulk, less of a touchdown machine but one of the best receiving HBs in the NFL. Thoughts? :thinking:

mexican_texan 11-09-2008 12:08 AM

I don't think Slaton will score.

gtexan02 11-09-2008 01:19 PM

Slaton should have had that TD

3rd and Inches 11-09-2008 01:49 PM

My wife has dominated me this year in FF. I'd definitely think that her insight is pretty useful. I think she's ahead of me thus far 7-1 LOL.

mexican_texan 11-09-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mexican_texan (Post 1046868)
I don't think Slaton will score.

And that ladies and gentlemen, is why I'm in the top half of all my leagues.