Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Yellow & Orange Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   "Blue Lot Sucks" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54865)

texanskan 10-20-2008 12:43 PM

"Blue Lot Sucks"

Chants followed the "Cowboys Suck" chants during shotgun 30 yesterday

Good Stuff!

Also I'll post a video later from 8pm where we had like 20 folks lined up for beer bongs over by the fence where Club Yellow Lot and the Lost Boyz tailgates are

Tedc 10-20-2008 04:11 PM

Re: "Blue Lot Sucks"

Everyone knows the Cowboys suck but why would one TEXAN'S lot put down another TEXAN'S lot unless they felt inferior.

It just doesn't paint a positive brush on the Yellow Lot.:texflag:

Double Barrel 10-20-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texanskan (Post 1028745)
"Blue Lot Sucks"Chants followed the "Cowboys Suck" chants during shotgun 30 yesterday

Good Stuff!

That's weird. We've been in the yellow lot since the beginning (2002), and I've never heard anyone chanting that a another TEXANS lot sucks. There are many folks that happily mix between all of the different lots, and everyone is out there to enjoy the day and be a unified fan base with one purpose: cheering for the hometown Houston Texans. We've gone on expeditions it the past and were happily welcomed by folks in the orange, red, blue, platinum, and green lots. I've never heard them calling out the yellow lot. Sure, yellow gets teased about the distance, but nobody has ever told me, much less chanted, that yellow sucks.

There are lots of things that suck to chant about: "Lions suck!" "Titans suck!" "Bud Adams sucks! DIE DIE DIE!" "Cowboys suck!"

But I'd say it is in bad form to ever yell that another Houston Texans tailgating lot sucks, and to be honest, I'm a bit disappointed in my fellow yellow lot brethren for this incident. JMO :thumbdown

spurstexanstros 10-20-2008 04:29 PM

Db- I parked in yellow lot and didnt find out you were there till we were in blue lot..dang it

Ted Blue lot doesnt suck ( I cant believe the keg stands I saw. did they explain to the ladies the law of gravity?) What I cant believe I also saw a senior citizen do a keg stand.... freaking awesome..none of the lots suck. Yellow lot cheered us the minute we got out the car. we got lost in it Ill be back for JAX game cant wait.

bpe3 10-20-2008 04:59 PM

I've never been to the Blue Lot, but from what I've heard it DOES suck. And if the Blue Lotters can't lighten up take some good natured ribbing, maybe everything I heard was right. And if you're a Yellow Lotter and can't revel in some harmless fun, maybe you should move to the Blue.

Lighten up, Francis. We're just having some fun. :):):):):):)

bpe3

YellerLotYeller 10-20-2008 05:01 PM

I was not a part of any chanting like that.....but the cowboys do suck!!

**The views and opinions expressed in this thread are strictly those of the thread author. The contents of this thread has not been approved by the Yellow Lotters.

disaacks3 10-20-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpe3 (Post 1028976)
I've never been to the Blue Lot, but from what I've heard it DOES suck. And if the Blue Lotters can't lighten up take some good natured ribbing, maybe everything I heard was right. And if you're a Yellow Lotter and can't revel in some harmless fun, maybe you should move to the Blue.

Lighten up, Francis. We're just having some fun. :):):):):):)

bpe3

The first line just kinda rules out a reasoned reply doesn't it?

That's usually referred to as speaking out your ***.

Double Barrel 10-20-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpe3 (Post 1028976)

Lighten up, Francis. We're just having some fun.

bpe3

Dude, there is harmless fun, and then there is grouping your fellow Texans fans with the the freakin' Cowboys!!

Surely you can figure out the difference between good-natured 'rivalry' and downright insults, yeah? :shades:

Tedc 10-20-2008 06:14 PM

I think the Yelow lot is biggoted.:stirpot:

It seems to all come down to color to some of you.

Joe Texan 10-20-2008 07:19 PM

I am calling the Preacher out on this

Preacher Man Preacher Man Help me please
Seems a few of the yellow bellies got a case of the fleas
Their a screaming foul and pointing to Blue
Preacher Man, What can we do
I got an Idea and it should be good
Pull these Yellow Bellies out from the Hood
Put them right up near the Preacher Man's toes
Poke a hole in the can and let the beer flow
do this now and then every thirty
By game time there will be no more dirty

You go Mojo Shotgun thirty

bpe3 10-21-2008 01:15 PM

Thanks, Joe. At least someone here has a sense of humor. :):):)

bpe3

Texan_Bill 10-21-2008 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 1029083)

Do we make fun of FILO because the're in Orange -or- do we make fun of them because they're FILO and like balloons???

TEXANS84 10-21-2008 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 1029083)

"Yellow lot: Where it takes 1.5 hours to get out of a parking lot".

Double Barrel 10-21-2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpe3 (Post 1029568)
Thanks, Joe. At least someone here has a sense of humor. :)

bpe3

I've got a sense of humor, but there was nothing in the original post to indicate that he was joking. And sorry, man, I'm not going to assume anything around these parts without knowing original intent. For all I know, he was serious about it. Some people can be territorial about these things. idonno:

So let me read it again...

Quote:

Originally Posted by texanskan
Chants followed the "Cowboys Suck" chants during shotgun 30 yesterday

Good Stuff!

Also I'll post a video later from 8pm where we had like 20 folks lined up for beer bongs over by the fence where Club Yellow Lot and the Lost Boyz tailgates are

:spit: lol: :heh: :ok:

YellerLotYeller 10-21-2008 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANS84 (Post 1029616)
"Yellow lot: Where it takes 1.5 hours to get out of a parking lot".

"Yellow Lot: Where we keep tailgating 2 hours after the game while other lots are stuck in lines".

Tedc 10-21-2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller (Post 1029699)
"Yellow Lot: Where we keep tailgating 2 hours after the game while other lots are stuck in lines".

I know for a fact that the yellow lot is not the only one that does that. Got anymore?

YellerLotYeller 10-21-2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 1029702)
I know for a fact that the yellow lot is not the only one that does that. Got anymore?

Anymore what?? :thinking:

bpe3 10-21-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

I've got a sense of humor, but there was nothing in the original post to indicate that he was joking.
That's why people shouldn't comment on things that they know NOTHING about.

The OP wasn't joking. I was talking about the "blue lot sucks" chant. That was the joke. That was the good natured ribbing. Yes. It happened. I was there. I saw it. I heard it. I didn't start it, but I did join it. It was all in good fun. Now we're all being called out for bashing some other lot. Get over it. Stop being critical of people for doing or saying things that you neither saw, nor heard nor understand.

bpe3

texanskan 10-21-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpe3 (Post 1029745)

The OP wasn't joking. I was talking about the "blue lot sucks" chant. That was the joke. That was the good natured ribbing. Yes. It happened. I was there. I saw it. I heard it. I didn't start it, but I did join it. It was all in good fun. Now we're all being called out for bashing some other lot. Get over it. Stop being critical of people for doing or saying things that you neither saw, nor heard nor understand.

bpe3

Yellow Lot>>>>>>>>>>>Blue Lot

Tedc 10-21-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpe3 (Post 1029745)

bpe3

I don't think that anyone would have posted anything without the first post (and the title)....in fact, I am sure of it.