Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Owning Jacksonville (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5432)

Joe Texan 12-27-2004 11:37 AM

Owning Jacksonville

Yep bought and paid for with 21 unanswered points. Bull Pen 1 and I will go check out our new real estate and report back after the SUPERBOWL

Here Kitty kitty kitty
Here kitty kitty kitty

I got some fresh CROW to nible on

TEXANS84 12-27-2004 11:56 AM

Hey Joe...you and Preston have a good time in Jacksonville...if you can. Let us know about your experience on the...uhhh..cruise ships?

pike 12-27-2004 12:13 PM

Not neccessarily

Um...I don't think the Texans own the Jaguars at all. It's easy to win a game when the other team lays down for ya the way the Jaguars obviously did. If the Jaguars had taken the Texans as seriously as they did the Packers, it would have been a very different story and an ugly day in Texan land.

Clearly the Texans and their fans want a rivalry with the Jaguars. They want to feel respected but they won't get it. Jaguars have their rivalry in Tennessee and Indy. Nobody wants to consider the lowly Texans their rivalry. I have a feeling the Texans are in for one heck of an embarrassing defeat at the hands of the Jaguars next season. The Jaguars will put the Texans out to pasture the same way they did that washed up, big mouthed Gary Walker.

Vinny 12-27-2004 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pike
Um...I don't think the Texans own the Jaguars at all.

41-6 combined scores this year says otherwise.
Quote:

It's easy to win a game when the other team lays down for ya the way the Jaguars obviously did. If the Jaguars had taken the Texans as seriously as they did the Packers

Says alot about your team. That's on you guys. We can't help that. Come to play or get blown out.
Quote:

I have a feeling the Texans are in for one heck of an embarrassing defeat at the hands of the Jaguars next season. The Jaguars will put the Texans out to pasture the same way they did that washed up, big mouthed Gary Walker.

Fantasy and imagination is always more fun than reality, isn't it?

SESupergenius 12-27-2004 12:34 PM

I don't understand how the Jaguars can talk any kind of smack when they are ONLY 1 game better than us, 1 game! Go figure.

TxDavid 12-27-2004 12:45 PM

AFC South division wins/losses

Indy 5-1
Texans 4-2
Jags 2-4
Titans 1-5

Texans - 2 sweeps in the division this year.
Titans - Only division win was against Jags.
Jags - outscored by the Texans 41-6 in 2 games. 1st team shutout by Texans in the regular season.

I'd say that's pretty much owing you guys.

BornOrange 12-27-2004 12:54 PM

If Jacksonville loses on the road to the Raiders (it could happen) and the Texans win at home against the Browns (very likely) then the Texans will end up with the same record as the Jaguars for the second straight year.

TheOgre 12-27-2004 01:04 PM

25% of our wins (as a franchise) have come at the hands of the Jags.

Dime 12-27-2004 02:40 PM

Quote:

Um...I don't think the Texans own the Jaguars at all. It's easy to win a game when the other team lays down for ya the way the Jaguars obviously did. If the Jaguars had taken the Texans as seriously as they did the Packers, it would have been a very different story and an ugly day in Texan land.

Clearly the Texans and their fans want a rivalry with the Jaguars. They want to feel respected but they won't get it. Jaguars have their rivalry in Tennessee and Indy. Nobody wants to consider the lowly Texans their rivalry. I have a feeling the Texans are in for one heck of an embarrassing defeat at the hands of the Jaguars next season. The Jaguars will put the Texans out to pasture the same way they did that washed up, big mouthed Gary Walker.

Wow... you said this before the first game we played with you.. we beat you, you said this before the second game this season... we beat you worse this time.... eventually, you will get a win against us... evenutally. Maybe some day. But right now... You cant even muster the guts to say your team got beat fair and square. Oh Fred Taylor was out... and who cares.... One man does not make the team. To say that would be like me saying ' Well, Bennie J is out, and if he was in, you all would have lost 40 to 0." Wake up man... admit you lost against a better team this year twice.. Next year, you might and I say might losely, be the better team.. But this year... you aint. You lost... (But atleast we might go to the playoffs - something you might say) My comment to that, if you dont... It was because of US!!!! Your division rivals...

OzzO 12-27-2004 02:46 PM

Quote:

....big mouthed Gary Walker.

Go ask Mike Peterson if he's still okay with hoping the coin landing on heads.

Tailgate 12-27-2004 03:21 PM

Quote:

What a chump. Lowly Texans?? LOL! Were you even at the game?? Well.. with the looks of all those empty seats probably not (how embarrassing). If you actually saw these past two games vs each other you would have seen a total of 41-6 points being scored against you guys in favor of the Texans. NOT ONE TOUCHDOWN in 4 quarters!!!! Thats what I call a butt whoopin.

Oh, and dont use the injury excuse please. The last time yall beat us (long ago) it was when we started our 3rd string qb and we were busy leading the league in the IR department.

You want to talk about lowly???? Take a look in the mirror pal.

texan279 12-27-2004 03:44 PM

Does this Jag fan realize that if we win next week and they lose we are both 8-8 and we beat them twice this year? :loser

Sarg01 12-27-2004 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dime
Wake up man... admit you lost against a better team this year twice..

Or at least acknowledge that the only time they beat us in the last two years we started a rookie 3rd string QB without a single NFL pass to his stat sheet AND gave a rookie RB his first start ever.

swisher 12-27-2004 05:15 PM

Quote:

SCOREBOARD
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...2452521674.jpg

ThaShark316 12-27-2004 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swisher

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :coolb:

Texans > Jaguars

jaguarsinplayoffs 12-27-2004 05:52 PM

well i will come to eat some crow....
it was a complete butt kicking and one of the worst days in our franchise history...

as much as i dislike david carr, he and the rest of your team got the job done and kicked our butt.....

congrats

wags 12-27-2004 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaguarsinplayoffs
well i will come to eat some crow....

Would you settle for penguin instead? :penguin:

jaguarsinplayoffs 12-27-2004 05:59 PM

sure....what the hell

Double Barrel 12-27-2004 06:13 PM

Quote:

Here, have some cheese to go with that whine of yours:

http://www.treatsofmaine.com/graphics/cheese/cheese.jpg

:loser

Face it, a team built from scratch is 4-2 against your team over the past three years.

lol:

Can you say sweeeeeep?! The Texans swept the Jaguars FIRST!!

:neener:

ColdSteelBlue 12-27-2004 11:04 PM

Quote:

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH.*pauses to catch Breath*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A......WHAT A :loser