Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Who should I play? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54256)

gtexan02 10-05-2008 09:44 PM

Who should I play?

I'm down 9 in my fantasy game. I have two more plays tomorrow.
At RB/WR I can play:
Deuce McCallister
Bobby Wade
Chester Taylor

At D/ST I can play:
Saints
Vikings

Who would you play?

Ole Miss Texan 10-05-2008 11:39 PM

Re: Who should I play?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtexan02 (Post 1015842)
I'm down 9 in my fantasy game. I have two more plays tomorrow.
At RB/WR I can play:
Deuce McCallister
Bobby Wade
Chester Taylor

At D/ST I can play:
Saints
Vikings

Who would you play?

Personally, I'd go with McCallister and the Vikings. Tough being down by 9 because if Deuce scores there may be some points that get negated w/ your defense. Vikings have a much better overall D than the saints do although they have allowed 6 rushing td's to NO's 3. Take it for what its worth! I'll be pulling for ya

Ole Miss Texan 10-07-2008 09:42 AM

Phew! well it got the job done- congrats. what's that 2 wins in a row for you?

gtexan02 10-07-2008 10:00 AM

Man that was a close one!! Thanks for the tip on the Vikings D/sT, although with Reggie's returns, both the Saints and Vikings would have been great plays.

Last year I started 0-3 and went the rest of the way undefeated. I'm hoping for a repeat performance!

Ole Miss Texan 10-07-2008 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtexan02 (Post 1017295)
Man that was a close one!! Thanks for the tip on the Vikings D/sT, although with Reggie's returns, both the Saints and Vikings would have been great plays.

Last year I started 0-3 and went the rest of the way undefeated. I'm hoping for a repeat performance!

That'd be cool b/c your not in the Tomato league. haha

What kind of points did the saints D/st end up with? Reggie lit it up on the punt returns. I love watching punt and kick returns for TD's, those are my favorite.

stingray 10-07-2008 10:10 AM

I was up by three points before the last hail mary brees threw. Ball intercepted and a -3 to go with it. I ended up tying. Damn!!!!!!!!

HOU-TEX 10-07-2008 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stingray (Post 1017304)
I was up by three points before the last hail mary brees threw. Ball intercepted and a -3 to go with it. I ended up tying. Damn!!!!!!!!

LOL! Damn, that sucks!

Ole Miss Texan 10-07-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stingray (Post 1017304)

:laughjump: hahahaha sorry