Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Zero (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5400)

gwallaia 12-26-2004 03:03 PM

Zero
 
0

Zilch

Goose egg

Nada

Nothing

Shut-out

Grid 12-26-2004 03:05 PM

muhahah!!! god ive got the giggles after that game.


I feel sorry for ol antwan peek :). I think he just couldnt catch his breath personally hehehe.. he was struggling after about 10 yards, and then fell hard on his stomach :)..i bet he was sittin there suckin air hehe.

WHAT A GAME!!!!!

tana 12-26-2004 03:07 PM

Congrats Texans, that was an awesome win.

rittenhouserobz 12-26-2004 03:11 PM

First time Jags ever shutout at home. This is a defining moment for the Texans. They took on a playoff bound team with nothing but priude to play for. Great job Texans.

Grid 12-26-2004 03:15 PM

I knew we were gonna play good :)..I didnt realize we were gonna play THAT good hehe.

We dont like the jags, so I knew we were gonna go into that game with a chip on our shoulder and a real desire to win.. we are a tough team to beat when we play with heart.. and this really shows it.

this just shows how much potential this team really has. WOW im siked!

Tailgate 12-26-2004 03:20 PM

I am soooooooooo ready for 2005!!!!! This is EXACTLY what we needed to accomplish at the end of this season to get us ready to take off next year.

I can FINALLY say this and it be fitting: PLAYOFFS OR BUST IN 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TEXANS!

OzzO 12-26-2004 03:35 PM

"But... but.. we didn't have Fred Taylor... so it doesn't count... umm.. we didn't get a dirty hit on someone.. umm... Jack Del Rio didn't get to smirk the entire game... umm.." :listening


Buh BYE

Grid 12-26-2004 03:37 PM

no they lost cause our long snapper was making dirty faces at them.

Vinny 12-26-2004 03:42 PM

This is the first time the Jags have been shut out since 1995, their initial season.

Hervoyel 12-26-2004 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grid
no they lost cause our long snapper was making dirty faces at them.

And I believe he slipped over the Jacksonville sideline and choked Del Rio when nobody was looking. The Jags didn't see him coming because they didn't consider the Texans to be rivals so weren't worried about something like that happening.

jagsfanincanada 12-26-2004 05:35 PM

Exactly what you guys scored against us last year without your starting RB and QB.

Right now you guys are our kryptonite. I feel so sick when I see us play you because we play like such sht, you must think we're such a crappy team. I don't know what it is about your team but we just play like garbage against you. Today's game was the worst effort I have ever seen the Jags put in. Offense was pathetic, especially Ephraim Salaam, he must be the worst starting LT in the NFL. Defense did well in the 2nd half, but the first half was pathetic, especially the tackling on DD's long runs and Washington's coverage of AJ in the end zone. It was so bad I guaranteed Scobee's miss, because that's the kind of day it was.

I won't go so far as to say your team is better than ours, but I will say when we play you guys, you're the better team. It will be a huge challenge for us to consistently beat your team and that's what we'll need to be able to do to go where we want to go. Here's to a good series next year (with all key personnel for both teams healthy ;) ). Congrats on handing us our asses in our house.

axman40 12-26-2004 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada
I won't go so far as to say your team is better than ours, but I will say when we play you guys, you're the better team.

Typical Jagfan response,yo Jagfan combined 04 score between the teams is TEXANS 41 Jags 6
Scoreboard baby welcome to your nightmare!
:BananaWav

Hervoyel 12-26-2004 06:11 PM

In 2002 the jags became our first ever road victim. Later that year they barely got out of Reliant to avoid the sweep we all felt was coming. Last season we got them here in Houston but they lucked out and caught us late in the year with too many injuries to overcome. Again they lucked out and avoided the potential for a possible sweep. This season we got it. Jacksonville gets the distinction of being the first team in the NFL that the Texans pretty much own. They won't be the last.

jagsfanincanada 12-26-2004 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axman40
Typical Jagfan response,yo Jagfan combined 04 score between the teams is TEXANS 41 Jags 6
Scoreboard baby welcome to your nightmare!
:BananaWav

What's your point? I said when you play us, you're the better team.

MIGHTYTEX 12-26-2004 07:08 PM

This is great, first ever shut-out and to have it against a division rival. I even more sweet to have it against the team that did the same to us last year at this time of year. Our men went out there with pride and for the most part ripped the Jags prayer of making the playoffs away from them. Thats great. Bring on 2005!!!!

shinerbock_girl 12-26-2004 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada
Exactly what you guys scored against us last year without your starting RB and QB.

Right now you guys are our kryptonite. I feel so sick when I see us play you because we play like such sht, you must think we're such a crappy team. I don't know what it is about your team but we just play like garbage against you. Today's game was the worst effort I have ever seen the Jags put in. Offense was pathetic, especially Ephraim Salaam, he must be the worst starting LT in the NFL. Defense did well in the 2nd half, but the first half was pathetic, especially the tackling on DD's long runs and Washington's coverage of AJ in the end zone. It was so bad I guaranteed Scobee's miss, because that's the kind of day it was.

I won't go so far as to say your team is better than ours, but I will say when we play you guys, you're the better team. It will be a huge challenge for us to consistently beat your team and that's what we'll need to be able to do to go where we want to go. Here's to a good series next year (with all key personnel for both teams healthy ;) ). Congrats on handing us our asses in our house.

Well thanks for your congrats JAGSFANINCANADA....I'm already looking forward to next year...GOOD game.....

Dime 12-26-2004 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagsfanincanada
Exactly what you guys scored against us last year without your starting RB and QB.

Right now you guys are our kryptonite. I feel so sick when I see us play you because we play like such sht, you must think we're such a crappy team. I don't know what it is about your team but we just play like garbage against you. Today's game was the worst effort I have ever seen the Jags put in. Offense was pathetic, especially Ephraim Salaam, he must be the worst starting LT in the NFL. Defense did well in the 2nd half, but the first half was pathetic, especially the tackling on DD's long runs and Washington's coverage of AJ in the end zone. It was so bad I guaranteed Scobee's miss, because that's the kind of day it was.

I won't go so far as to say your team is better than ours, but I will say when we play you guys, you're the better team. It will be a huge challenge for us to consistently beat your team and that's what we'll need to be able to do to go where we want to go. Here's to a good series next year (with all key personnel for both teams healthy ;) ). Congrats on handing us our asses in our house.

Dude... I shake with fear when Byron is on his A game. Sadly, he didnt bring it for you today, and lucky for us he didnt. When Byron has a A game, he is a force to contend with that most dont survive.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger