Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Texans vs Colts ticket for sale (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53787)

Bull Pen 1 09-22-2008 10:29 PM

Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Texans vs Colts ticket for sale (Oct 5)

Section 117 Bull Pen $60.00
Row b
Seat 7

Platinum parking $40.00
Spot S 48

Ckw 09-22-2008 10:37 PM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 (Post 1004110)
Texans vs Colts ticket for sale (Oct 5)

Section 117 Bull Pen $60.00
Row b
Seat 7

Platinum parking $40.00
Spot S 48

Row B? Seriously? Am basically positive I will buy it. Let me know. I am not as interested in the parking but am definitely interested in the ticket. Do any of the people around you know you from the board so I could at least have people to talk to and watch the game with? Usually I get tickets with my wife or a friend of mine but these sound great enough to go alone.

Bull Pen 1 09-22-2008 10:40 PM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ckw5814 (Post 1004118)
Row B? Seriously? Am basically positive I will buy it. Let me know.

Do you want the parking pass also?

imatexan 09-23-2008 12:55 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Wow are you really not going to be there?

Ckw 09-23-2008 01:10 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by imatexan (Post 1004196)
Wow are you really not going to be there?

Hopefully I will. Do you sit near him?`:fans:

Tedc 09-23-2008 06:49 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ckw5814 (Post 1004118)
Row B? Seriously? Am basically positive I will buy it. Let me know. I am not as interested in the parking but am definitely interested in the ticket. Do any of the people around you know you from the board so I could at least have people to talk to and watch the game with? Usually I get tickets with my wife or a friend of mine but these sound great enough to go alone.

You will definitely have plenty of Peeps to talk to. It is in the middle of the Bull Pen and you will have a blast! I am in 116 row C (in a hardhat). Come by and say hello.

TEXANS84 09-23-2008 08:25 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
I'll take the parking pass if not purchased.

SouthSideTexan 09-23-2008 08:50 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 (Post 1004110)
Texans vs Colts ticket for sale (Oct 5)

Section 117 Bull Pen $60.00
Row b
Seat 7

Platinum parking $40.00
Spot S 48



Are your seats still for sale? I have a co-worker who wants to go.

PM me if they are still for sale.

GlassHalfFull 09-23-2008 08:55 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Preston,
If your other buyers fall thru, I will take the ticket. My college son is coming in town that weekend and wants to go to the game with us. If anyone else has a single ticket they want to get rid of, contact me please. I don't really care where it is located, I figure we will have some empty seats by us.

Hookem Horns 09-23-2008 09:15 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
I haven't seen a game yet this season and will be flying back to the US on Sunday so will miss this one too. However, this team must be hitting an all time low if Preston of all people is selling his ticket. Do I really want to come back to the US or stay here not caring as much as to what is happening in the NFL?

Texans_Chick 09-23-2008 09:29 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hookem Horns (Post 1004284)
I haven't seen a game yet this season and will be flying back to the US on Sunday so will miss this one too. However, this team must be hitting an all time low if Preston of all people is selling his ticket. Do I really want to come back to the US or stay here not caring as much as to what is happening in the NFL?

I am guessing this is a team that will look much better at home. At least that has been the trend for the last couple of years.

imatexan 09-23-2008 10:29 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 1004264)
Preston,
If your other buyers fall thru, I will take the ticket. My college son is coming in town that weekend and wants to go to the game with us. If anyone else has a single ticket they want to get rid of, contact me please. I don't really care where it is located, I figure we will have some empty seats by us.

Dont count on it.

BigWig 09-23-2008 10:34 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
I bet Preston has something up his sleeve. He would not sell unless he has something better going on, hmmmmmmmm:
1. Press pass, or field pass
2. Daughter's wedding
3. All expense paid trip to a tropical island
4. A meeting at the White House
5. Getting a new 100" HD tv at the house!

Ckw 09-23-2008 03:58 PM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 (Post 1004110)
Texans vs Colts ticket for sale (Oct 5)

Section 117 Bull Pen $60.00
Row b
Seat 7

Platinum parking $40.00
Spot S 48

You still selling the ticket? I definitely want it and Texans84 said he would buy the parking pass.

Bull Pen 1 09-24-2008 05:46 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANS84 (Post 1004245)
I'll take the parking pass if not purchased.

sold

Send me a check for $40.00 and it's yours.

Preston P. Chauvin
P.O. Box 2155
Willis, TX 77378

Bull Pen 1 09-24-2008 05:48 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ckw5814 (Post 1004639)
You still selling the ticket? I definitely want it and Texans84 said he would buy the parking pass.

sold

Send me a check for $60.00 and the ticket is yours.

Preston P. Chauvin
P.O. Box 2155
Willis, TX 77378

TEXANS84 09-24-2008 08:49 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 (Post 1004963)
sold

Send me a check for $40.00 and it's yours.

Preston P. Chauvin
P.O. Box 2155
Willis, TX 77378

Will send check.

DiapHer 09-24-2008 10:25 AM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Bull Pen Ticket for sale if Schaub is starting
One ticket in the Bull Pen for the Colts vs Texans
section 117
row b

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 (Post 1004965)
sold

Send me a check for $60.00 and the ticket is yours.

Preston P. Chauvin
P.O. Box 2155
Willis, TX 77378


WOW, :mcnugget: Preston this coming from a Houston Texans "Ultimate Fan" contestant winner? Maybe it is time that you relinquish your honors if this is what it has come to. I understand you being ticked off like the rest of us but I guess I can add you to my list of "bandwagon fans" Way to represent the Texans :bat:

Ultimate:

1·· the finest or most superior quality of its kind.
2·· furthest or highest in degree or order; utmost or extreme.


Question for you? WHEN they start winning will you then sell your ticket to the highest bidder?

imatexan 09-24-2008 01:08 PM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
That really is dissopointing, not an ultimate fan in the least:foottap:

Bull Pen 1 09-24-2008 03:13 PM

Re: Texans vs Colts ticket for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiapHer (Post 1005108)
Bull Pen Ticket for sale if Schaub is starting
One ticket in the Bull Pen for the Colts vs Texans
section 117
row b




WOW, :mcnugget: Preston this coming from a Houston Texans "Ultimate Fan" contestant winner? Maybe it is time that you relinquish your honors if this is what it has come to. I understand you being ticked off like the rest of us but I guess I can add you to my list of "bandwagon fans" Way to represent the Texans :bat:

........... No comments at this time, maybe later ...............
Ultimate:\\\kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

1ии the finest or most superior quality of its kind.
2ии furthest or highest in degree or order; utmost or extreme.


Question for you? WHEN they start winning will you then sell your ticket to the highest bidder?

........... No comments at this time, maybe later ...............


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger