Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Beef week!!!! (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53763)

mootini 09-22-2008 11:05 AM

Beef week!!!!

It's time again for another bowl of CREAM DA BEEF!!! Here is to NO injuries and a great game.

Khari 09-22-2008 11:26 AM

Re: Beef week!!!!

uh, yeah, u'll prolly beat us.........(too depressed to even smack talk)

:gun:

FILO_girl 09-22-2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1003667)
It's time again for another bowl of CREAM DA BEEF!!! Here is to NO injuries and a great game.

Heya 1st Down! Your win yesterday shocked the heyll outta me! I must say I was not too pleased...

I really can't talk smack (LOL!!) because I am not totally sure who will be our QB. I have been in the Sage camp for sometime, so that is where I stand. But Kubes may see it differently.
Can I pahlease have some stout Tabasco to go with the creme de ick? The chipotle kind would be cool. :gun:

HOU-TEX 09-22-2008 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khari (Post 1003693)
uh, yeah, u'll prolly beat us.........(too depressed to even smack talk)

:gun:

LOL! I agree. It's hard to talk smack when there ain't diddly to back it up with. :gun:

Other than tarps, possible franchise re-location, etc.

Texan_Bill 09-22-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1003667)

Well finally!! Finally we get one under the "W" column.

mootini 09-22-2008 11:51 AM

You would have a guarantee win, if you bring back Carr!!!! LOL
What's the deal with Schuab? He looked skidish yesterday...maybe he was timid thinking about being injuryed? I'll be at the game this weekend...tailgating BEEF STEW!!! I see a defensive game coming up. I know the Texans are hungary for a win....as always you guys always play tuff vs. Jags

chicagotexan2 09-22-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOU-TEX (Post 1003699)
LOL! I agree. It's hard to talk smack when there ain't diddly to back it up with. :gun:

Other than tarps, possible franchise re-location, etc.

You forgot to mention highest per capita G.E.D. ratio, Food Stamp Night at Jville Municipal, and lets not forget "Anyone wiff more than 4 teef gits in free nite!!! And they still have to use tarps on teef nite.

titanbuoy 09-22-2008 11:53 AM

Come on guys!!!! JDR is a total hump. You can beat the teal *******.

Time to bench Cody Carlson though... Free Sage Rosenfels!

mootini 09-22-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1003703)
Well finally!! Finally we get one under the "W" column.

Maybe in your crib in December? ..but not in September here in Jville..Plus, I'll be there screaming Sunday....CREAM DA BEEF!!!!

Texan_Bill 09-22-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1003766)
Maybe in your crib in December? ..but not in September here in Jville..Plus, I'll be there screaming Sunday....CREAM DA BEEF!!!!

Maybe... but, somehow I don't see the Texans dropping another turd. Practices should resume to a regular schedule this week...

imatexan 09-22-2008 01:03 PM

I still can still talk smack about a 1-2 team. If we win we have the same record, we always play the Jags hard and we wanting a win BAD! Plus going into Jags stadium isnt really a road game i mean its not going to be full even with the tarps:coolb:

mootini 09-22-2008 01:03 PM

Will a broom come this year???

Polo 09-22-2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1003781)

Enjoy your team on Madden.

Texan_Bill 09-22-2008 01:08 PM

Quote:

Yes... Yes it will. ;)

mootini 09-22-2008 01:08 PM

Even with the tarps, JMS holds more seats...Plus, don't you guys need the tarps for your stadium now?

mootini 09-22-2008 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1003767)
Maybe... but, somehow I don't see the Texans dropping another turd. Practices should resume to a regular schedule this week...

Bill, I think you guys have a good team, I can see you guys winning Sunday, but my heart says no. Your issues at QB now concerns me... Why is Schaub not taking the bull by the horns? LOL PS, not turd......COWPATTY....MOOO!!! LOL

mootini 09-22-2008 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_girl (Post 1003698)
Heya 1st Down! Your win yesterday shocked the heyll outta me! I must say I was not too pleased...

I really can't talk smack (LOL!!) because I am not totally sure who will be our QB. I have been in the Sage camp for sometime, so that is where I stand. But Kubes may see it differently.
Can I pahlease have some stout Tabasco to go with the creme de ick? The chipotle kind would be cool. :gun:

Filo...are you going to bake your special cake? I'm be tailgating Sunday and ready for a great game. I think you guys need to stick w/Schuab...he is the better QB. Again, the O-line is the issue again for the Texans...same as the WR's for the Jags. Do our teams ever get "issues" fixed? The Texans can win this game with your defense. Stop the Jags running game and you got a big W.

Tedc 09-22-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Possibly, but as well as both teams play eachother you guys may squeak out a win.

Texan_Bill 09-22-2008 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1003784)
Even with the tarps, JMS holds more seats...Plus, don't you guys need the tarps for your stadium now?

Nope... We're still sold out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1003788)
Bill, I think you guys have a good team, I can see you guys winning Sunday, but my heart says no. Your issues at QB now concerns me... Why is Schaub not taking the bull by the horns? LOL PS, not turd......COWPATTY....MOOO!!! LOL

Schaub's performance was not good, however, I would point out that Andre Johnson was very un-AJ like with two drops in the endzone. Add a third drop in the endzone by Walter and we would be talking about two different games....... Just thinking out loud.

mootini 09-22-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 1003792)
Possibly, but as well as both teams play eachother you guys may squeak out a win.

Ted, I'll take a win, no matter what. This game is going to be close and you guys always take care of business vs. jags.