Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Blew Crew - Ravens Thread (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53470)

Yankee_In_TX 09-10-2008 11:46 AM

Blew Crew - Ravens Thread

I SWEAR there was on already...

We'll be there rain or shine, bringing extra people and possibly a keg. May need to barter for some of TX David's Grill space (depending what food the extras bring).

Planing on beer can chicken for a bird themed food.

Hardcore Texan 09-10-2008 11:51 AM

Re: Blew Crew - Ravens Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 995957)
I SWEAR there was on already...

We'll be there rain or shine, bringing extra people and possibly a keg. May need to barter for some of TX David's Grill space (depending what food the extras bring).

Planing on beer can chicken for a bird themed food.

Nice change in the spelling of Blue, could have went with "Wind Blown Crew" too, depending what Ike does, we are all going to be wind blown...LOL

Yankee_In_TX 09-10-2008 11:53 AM

Mike said he will be there no matter the amount of wind and rain, and grilling his chicken no matter how small the flame.

SheTexan 09-10-2008 11:58 AM

I'll be there with 3 hungry teenage boys!! Might not make if for the entire 5 hr tailgate though, depends on the heat. I'm still HOPING Ike cools thing off and it lasts through Sunday.

I'll go with Yank on the "bird" theme and bring some raven boobs. Got a couple new dessert ideas on my mind also.

Can't wait to see you all again!

Dr2bKay 09-10-2008 04:29 PM

I am just hoping that the airports don't close for whatever Ike does...I fly in Saturday....

SheTexan 09-10-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr2bKay (Post 996348)
I am just hoping that the airports don't close for whatever Ike does...I fly in Saturday....

Wow Kay!! Your one brave TEXAN fan!! I hate flying, and I'm not sure I would fly into a freaking hurricane, even for football!! lol

Dr2bKay 09-10-2008 08:32 PM

LOL...I just don't want to risk staying home and the game still ends up being played on Sunday...I would hate that more... But my parents don't know my plan yet...if they find out that could change everything...lol

Yankee_In_TX 09-11-2008 05:29 PM

Crap, we had beer can chicken, a generator, a keg....

All ruined.

Like Lindsay said - why do hurricanes always come on Friday/Saturdays instead of Wednesdays?

We'll be lucky if we're there by 5 on such short notice.

Texan_Bill 09-11-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 997393)

We'll be lucky if we're there by 5 on such short notice.

Same here.. :gun:

Yankee_In_TX 09-14-2008 11:50 PM

Like I thought.... If Ike was bad enough we can't play Sunday, we won't be able to play Monday.

Sucks losing the bye week :(