Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Blue Crew Pitifulsburg V Texans Watch Party (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53177)

Joe Texan 09-02-2008 04:41 PM

Blue Crew Pitifulsburg V Texans Watch Party

It is at BUBBAS Sports Bar

Washington Ave.

from I 45 go west on I 10 to Washington Ave exit. if you reach 610 you have gone too far.

Exit Washington Ave. and go left over the freeway 1/4 mile stay in the left hand lane as the bar is on the left.

See you there of be Square

The theme is Hammered Steel

Texan_Bill 09-02-2008 04:47 PM

Re: Blue Crew Pitifulsburg V Texans Watch Party

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 988206)
It is at BUBBAS Sports Bar

Washington Ave.

from I 45 go west on I 10 to Washington Ave exit. if you reach 610 you have gone too far.

Exit Washington Ave. and go left over the freeway 1/4 mile stay in the left hand lane as the bar is on the left.

See you there of be Square

The theme is Hammered Steel

I can handle the "Hammered" part.... :shades:

Tedc 09-02-2008 05:59 PM

JOE~

I have already started a thread in the tailgate area. I felt that we should put the watch party threads in the main tailgate area instead of Blue Crew area. Afterall, we want non Blue Crew people there as well.:tedc:

Texan_Bill 09-02-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 988294)
JOE~

I have already started a thread in the tailgate area. I felt that we should put the watch party threads in the main tailgate area instead of Blue Crew area. Afterall, we want non Blue Crew people there as well.:tedc:

We do?!?!

:tease:

Joe Texan 09-03-2008 07:01 PM

that do not mean I will leave the Blue Crew out of anything

Dread-Head 09-05-2008 12:15 AM

I get out of church around kick off...I guess I'll see you debutantes there. Don't suppose they have Calimari...

Tedc 09-05-2008 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dread-Head (Post 990380)
Don't suppose they have Calimari...

Just a guess.........Nahhhhh. :mcnugget:

FILO_girl 09-06-2008 10:00 AM

Have fun folks...the Bud Lite Lime is chilled and the chili cheese spread will be made shortly. Gonna find out what NFL affiliation (or affliction) these new neighbors are in our new hood. :kingkong:

Doc has the TEXANS flags flying from our upper patio...they can be seen from I-10 everyday...:texflag:

Drew_Smoke 09-09-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_girl (Post 990987)

Doc has the TEXANS flags flying from our upper patio...they can be seen from I-10 everyday...:texflag:

I will have to check that out...