Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Where can I watch Live Stream of 2008 Buccaneers VS Texans Game (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52962)

TexBex 08-26-2008 08:41 PM

Where can I watch Live Stream of 2008 Buccaneers VS Texans Game

Hi From North, Texas,

Where can I watch Week #4 Preseason Game -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers VS Houston Texans?

I know sometimes people have the game streaming on the internet. I am in North Texas & not able to view the game.

Do any of you know where I can view it live on the internet?

By the way NFL Referee Ed Hochuli is Officiating the Game. Check out his Site called NFL85.com. His son Scott started the site & is the Admin.

Becky/TexBex

The Pencil Neck 08-26-2008 09:16 PM

Re: Where can I watch Live Stream of 2008 Buccaneers VS Texans Game

When the game starts, we'll know more. Usually you can find the game on justintv or sopcast.

BigWig 08-27-2008 07:24 AM

Cant stand that man Ed Hock a Lugie!
When ever he calls our games we always lose, but thats not why I cant stand him, its his arrogance and self gratification.

TexBex 08-28-2008 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexBex (Post 983054)
Hi From North, Texas,

Where can I watch Week #4 Preseason Game -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers VS Houston Texans?

I know sometimes people have the game streaming on the internet. I am in North Texas & not able to view the game.

Do any of you know where I can view it live on the internet?

By the way NFL Referee Ed Hochuli is Officiating the Game. Check out his Site called NFL85.com. His son Scott started the site & is the Admin.

Becky/TexBex

I guess If I cannot watch the game live on the internet,,,,

====> NFL Network will air 2 replays of the game:

August 29, 2008(Friday) 9:00AM Eastern
August 31, 2008(Sunday)7:00AM Eastern

hadaad 08-28-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexBex (Post 983976)
I guess If I cannot watch the game live on the internet,,,,

====> NFL Network will air 2 replays of the game:

August 29, 2008(Friday) 9:00AM Eastern
August 30, 2008(Sunday)7:00AM Eastern

I'm generally not a picky man. I promise. But my calendar says that the 30th is a Saturday. I don't currently have NFLN but I will have it this weekend so if you could let me know if it is Saturday the 30th or Sunday the 31st, I would greatly appreciate it. I'd love to watch the replay.

TexBex 08-28-2008 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadaad (Post 984054)
I'm generally not a picky man. I promise. But my calendar says that the 30th is a Saturday. I don't currently have NFLN but I will have it this weekend so if you could let me know if it is Saturday the 30th or Sunday the 31st, I would greatly appreciate it. I'd love to watch the replay.

Hi hadaad,

Yes I modified my info.... It is August 31st not 30th.

Go back to my post & check.

Sorrrrry,

TexBex

Vinny 08-28-2008 12:01 PM

nfl.com used to do the radio call free in the preseason...donno if they do that anymore. You can dial into houstontexans.com after the game and they have live streaming post game interviews on Texans TV fwiw.

hadaad 08-28-2008 12:32 PM

Streaming radio from NFL.com: You have to sign up for FieldPassAudio, it's 30 dollars for the season but if you sign up during the preseason, they use that as a preview and don't bill your credit card until the regular season starts. You do have to actively cancel your membership, though, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks, TBex.

TexBex 08-28-2008 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadaad (Post 984165)
Streaming radio from NFL.com: You have to sign up for FieldPassAudio, it's 30 dollars for the season but if you sign up during the preseason, they use that as a preview and don't bill your credit card until the regular season starts. You do have to actively cancel your membership, though, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks, TBex.

Hi again Hadaad,

I am really interested in seeing the game more than hearing the game.

I do have NFL Network with my DirectTV...... so I will watch the replay of the game if I cannot find it online.

Just one more thing.... have the NFL Ticket along with The Internet SuperFan/SuperCast... so I can watch any game during the Regular Season(On TV or the Computer).

Oh & I forgot -- I am a huge Ed Hochuli fan.... So I tune in when he is Officiating a game.

Best Wishes,

Becky

Wolf 08-28-2008 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexBex (Post 984271)
Hi again Hadaad,

I am really interested in seeing the game more than hearing the game.

I do have NFL Network with my DirectTV...... so I will watch the replay of the game if I cannot find it online.

Just one more thing.... have the NFL Ticket along with The Internet SuperFan/SuperCast... so I can watch any game during the Regular Season(On TV or the Computer).

Oh & I forgot -- I am a huge Ed Hochuli fan.... So I tune in when he is Officiating a game.

Best Wishes,

Becky

welcome to the board Becky

hadaad 08-28-2008 02:20 PM

Welcome to the boards, TexB.

TexBex 08-28-2008 06:10 PM

Anyone know if the Texan game is streaming live???

Justin TV -- did not see the Texan Game. I know it starts @ 7pm.

Becky

===> Thank you Wolf & Hadaad for the nice invite.

The Pencil Neck 08-28-2008 07:05 PM

I see it's supposed to be n TVANTS but it's showing the Jags game instead. I'm really bummed.

TexBex 08-28-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck (Post 984549)
I see it's supposed to be n TVANTS but it's showing the Jags game instead. I'm really bummed.

The Bucs VS Texans Game is on TVANTS!!! LIVE