Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   All razzing aside I am so looking forward to this game (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5277)

Jagsbch 12-20-2004 08:49 PM

All razzing aside I am so looking forward to this game

Go Jags... 2 more games and the season is over... Man time flies when your having fun :bguitar:

jags98 12-20-2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jagsbch
Go Jags... 2 more games and the season is over... Man time flies when your having fun :bguitar:

Correction.... that regular season is over :banana:

AndreJ 12-20-2004 08:51 PM

Yeah i bet you JAGS fans are looking for some payback after we put it on dat @$$ when yall came to houston. I hope we beat yall again and ruin you chances for the playoffs.

Just a little friendly trash-talking, don't take it too serious.

kevinjagsfan 12-21-2004 11:16 AM

well, hopefully this go around fred will get more than 3 carries. between him and jimmy, your D will have its hands full this week. that coupled with stroud and henderson against your VERY banged up O-Line could make for an interesting day.

BTW, what was with Carr's hissy fit? quite the drama queen, eh?

rittenhouserobz 12-21-2004 12:00 PM

I think he wants accountability from the OL? It would nice to see solid OL play this week.

Blake 12-21-2004 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rittenhouserobz
I think he wants accountability from the OL? It would nice to see solid OL play this week.

Thats a tall order when you talk about who they have to block up front this week. No doubt it will be a huge game, and every player will play is ace off.

Blake 12-21-2004 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinjagsfan
BTW, what was with Carr's hissy fit? quite the drama queen, eh?

Ill take "drama queen" Carr over, Limp of the field Leftwich. ;)

kevinjagsfan 12-21-2004 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
Ill take "drama queen" Carr over, Limp of the field Leftwich. ;)

Player Att Comp Yds Comp % Yds/Att TD TD % INT INT % Long Sack/Lost

David Carr 422 257 3286 60.9 7.8 14 3.3 12 2.8 69 39/256 84.5

Byron Leftwich 399 246 2757 61.7 6.9 15 3.8 8 2.0 65 22/98 86.4

byron has a better completion %, more TD's and less INTs than Carr. and he missed 2 games. and he's a 2nd year player. i'll take the limping off the field any day, long as he gets back on it for the next series. and he doesn't throw hissy fits like a girl. and he didn't get his hairstyle from michael jackson

Doug 12-21-2004 12:20 PM

Call it what you want but any person in the situation Carr was in would've been pretty ticked, including Byron.

Doug 12-21-2004 12:23 PM

You'll take the limping off the field any day as long as he gets back in the next series yet he missed two games. That doesn't sound right.

chicagotexan 12-21-2004 02:34 PM

Gary Coleman part duex is frail. He's going to need an emergency calling device around his neck the way he keeps getting hurt. Of course it helps that the Jag Oline is better than ours. He deserves credit though. BL has played well, but I'll stick with my boy Carr.

kevinjagsfan 12-21-2004 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug
You'll take the limping off the field any day as long as he gets back in the next series yet he missed two games. That doesn't sound right.

he missed 2 games because of a torn knee ligament, that was an extreme case. In GB, he was taking shots to the chest and getting up slow. as long as he gets back up, thats fine.

the wonger need food 12-21-2004 02:43 PM

Ah... another Jacksonville game and another week of ***** Jacksonville fans trolling this board. Good times.

kevinjagsfan 12-21-2004 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the wonger need food
Ah... another Jacksonville game and another week of ***** Jacksonville fans trolling this board. Good times.

you mis-spoke. it should be "another week of ***** jacksonville fans whose team is still in the playoff hunt trolling this board". don't leave that part out, it's important.

the wonger need food 12-21-2004 03:01 PM

Quote:

you mis-spoke. it should be "another week of ***** jacksonville fans whose team is still in the playoff hunt trolling this board". don't leave that part out, it's important.

The definition of misspoke is to speak or pronounce incorrectly. Fan of a playoff team or not, you're an ***** Jacksonsville fan.

gwallaia 12-21-2004 03:07 PM

I've heard about Jacksonville fans. I just never see that many when I tune in the tv to watch a game being played at "All-Tarp" Stadium.

kevinjagsfan 12-21-2004 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the wonger need food
The definition of misspoke is to speak or pronounce incorrectly. Fan of a playoff team or not, you're an ***** Jacksonsville fan.

but we're still in the hunt

kevinjagsfan 12-21-2004 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwallaia
I've heard about Jacksonville fans. I just never see that many when I tune in the tv to watch a game being played at "All-Tarp" Stadium.

I don't care about what you see on TV, or blackouts. I have tickets, so I could care less of the weiner fairweather fans in jax can't see it on their TV. Ithink tarping the seats is stupid, but if it needs to be done, than whatever.

Hervoyel 12-21-2004 03:20 PM

Quote:

Yes, it's important. It's also temporary.

kevinjagsfan 12-21-2004 03:51 PM

Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion.

how does it work over here? do you guys make a predictions thread, or do people just throw it out in random threads, or in sigs, or what?