Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Cincy South??? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51241)

Xetuoh1836 06-22-2008 12:14 PM

Cincy South???

Looks like the Titans are favoring their sister city to the north!

http://www.titansradio.com/cgi-bin/b...urb=news618840

VY "getting his groove on" with the boys, Pacman making it rain, and Kearse heading for the party?!

Blazing Arrow 06-23-2008 01:23 PM

Re: Cincy South???

How does that even make sense?

Pacman is no longer on the team and was suspended by the team on multiple occasions.

Young did nothing illegal.

Kearse has not had a mark on his name until this incident.

You are going to have to site allot more then on guy currently on the team before we can even get close to the Bungles.

Texan_Bill 06-23-2008 01:26 PM

BA = :yawn:

Blazing Arrow 06-23-2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 942182)
BA = :yawn:

I guess when you've got nothing to say that is your cop out. Typical.

Texan_Bill 06-23-2008 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 942188)
I guess when you've got nothing to say that is your cop out. Typical.

What more can I say? Tennessee sucks. "The Freak" is a jackass. Vincent's sexuality is called into question (along with his wanting to play or quit).

??? What ya got???

PS... BA still = :yawn:

Blazing Arrow 06-23-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 942195)
What more can I say? Tennessee sucks. "The Freak" is a jackass. Vincent's sexuality is called into question (along with his wanting to play or quit).

??? What ya got???

PS... BA still = :yawn:

What do you consider less then suck because that is where the Texans are. To call a team that you have only had one winning season in all of the years your team is in existance says allot about how big a homer you are ... but continue. Easy targets are still targets.

TexansLucky13 06-23-2008 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 942463)
What do you consider less then suck because that is where the Texans are. To call a team that you have only had one winning season in all of the years your team is in existance says allot about how big a homer you are ... but continue. Easy targets are still targets.

You come onto a Texans message board and start calling people out as homers. What did you expect when you came here?

Blazing Arrow 06-23-2008 10:23 PM

One season you have managed to chalk up a win .... seriosuly. Suck? Who made the playoffs last season?

Who is dancing around a fire humping the leg of a .500 season?

Suck ... it is to laugh.

Double Barrel 06-23-2008 10:26 PM

Forty+ years of pure futility for Dud's franchise, including the greatest choke job in the history of sports.

Our 6 seasons have nothing on that kind of epic failure.

But go ahead and gloat, because at the end of the day, you have the same number of NFL championship trophies in your display case as our young franchise.

TEXANRED 06-23-2008 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 942467)
One season you have managed to chalk up a win .... seriosuly. Suck? Who made the playoffs last season?

Who is dancing around a fire humping the leg of a .500 season?

Suck ... it is to laugh.

Tell me something, how exactly did you make it to the playoffs? Was it b/c the Colts rolled over and played dead? I think so.

And tell me something else, how did that one playoff game go for ya? Did the titans happen to get there balls back from the Chargers or are they going to keep them?

I would much rather have our team which is building itself like the Colts to be good for years instead of that patch work thing you guys got.

Hope you hang onto Collins cus Young may retire after this year.

Blazing Arrow 06-23-2008 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Barrel (Post 942468)
Forty+ years of pure futility for Dud's franchise, including the greatest choke job in the history of sports.

But go ahead and gloat, because at the end of the day, you have the same number of NFL championship trophies in your display case as our young franchise.

WRONG!

1999 AFC Championship Trophy

http://www.nflhistory.org/museum/images/crown.jpg

Nice try though ...

ChampionTexan 06-23-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 942493)
WRONG!

Nice try though ...

So in Tennessee, they think an AFC Championship Trophy equals an NFL Championship?

Well okay then, lots of things make more sense now.

Blazing Arrow 06-24-2008 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANRED (Post 942470)
Tell me something, how exactly did you make it to the playoffs? Was it b/c the Colts rolled over and played dead? I think so.

You should stop it seems to be hindering your reasoning skills. Colts 1st team was losing to our 1st team. I love the roll over smack ... what a joke. Are you a Cleveland fan now?

Quote:

And tell me something else, how did that one playoff game go for ya? Did the titans happen to get there balls back from the Chargers or are they going to keep them?
No but you better believe we left an impression on them. You should watch the game. If Young and Chow did not suck we could have had that game easily. It was not like they routed us. I loved the 42 -10 predictions. Did they score less on any other team then us? No. Our D held out O sucked. Again at least we were there not roasting wieners to a .500 season on that day ...

Quote:

I would much rather have our team which is building itself like the Colts to be good for years instead of that patch work thing you guys got.
Do you really think that the Colts Cap will not cost them a major player in the next season or two? If the Colts skate the cap because the players union drops the cap well they pulled one on the entire league.

Quote:

Hope you hang onto Collins cus Young may retire after this year.
perfect end .... thanks!

TexansLucky13 06-24-2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 942502)
You should stop it seems to be hindering your reasoning skills. Colts 1st team was losing to our 1st team. I love the roll over smack ... what a joke. Are you a Cleveland fan now?

Dungy gave that game up at the end. There was plenty of time left on the clock and he could have called timeouts to get the ball back. Why didn't he?

Personally I wanted to see the NFL investigate that game, because there was a lot of talk about collusion between Fisher and Dungy.

TEXANRED 06-24-2008 06:54 AM

Quote:

The Colts only played there starters for 2 series. They didnt even make it out of the first quarter.

Quote:

No but you better believe we left an impression on them. You should watch the game. If Young and Chow did not suck we could have had that game easily. It was not like they routed us. I loved the 42 -10 predictions. Did they score less on any other team then us? No. Our D held out O sucked. Again at least we were there not roasting wieners to a .500 season on that day ...
The only impression left was VY getting tea-bagged.

Quote:

Do you really think that the Colts Cap will not cost them a major player in the next season or two? If the Colts skate the cap because the players union drops the cap well they pulled one on the entire league.
What exactly are you talking about? The Colts are not about to hit the preverbiable cap Hell. They, unlike the Titans, have a GM that can add.

Quote:

perfect end .... thanks!
Sounds like I just hit a nerve.

Texan_Bill 06-24-2008 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow (Post 942463)

That's exactly why you bore me. Same old drivel coming from a fan living in the Bay area, rooting for a team in opossum holler who in 48 years has only had 21 winning seasons (for a whopping 44% win %). And 7 of those seasons came consecutively as the Houston Oilers during the late 80's into the mid 90's.

That's not exactly stellar. In fact, it's not really good enough to talk a lot of smack when comparing to a team in existence for 6 years... Then again, when your team defines the word 'futile' I guess the only thing you can do to feel good about yourself and your team is make that comparison.

Here's what you losers should be comparing yourselves to... Old AFL teams that came over in the merger and their winning %:
Patriots-----------0.512
Bills---------------0.476
Titans / Jets------0.450
Texans / Chefs----0.532
Raiders----------- 0.561
Broncos-----------0.529
Chargers----------0.497

Oilers------------- 0.487

IMPRESSIVE. Y'all have a better winning percentage than the Jets (whooopdie) and the Bills (Except that Bill's have the ultimate scoreboard on your franchise). Did you know that Tennessee has the 21st worst winning percentage in the entire NFL?? Pretty pathetic for a team in exsitence for 48 years....

BTW is Vincent the MC for your ghey Pride Parade this year??

Texan_Bill 06-24-2008 07:59 AM

Quote:

No but you better believe we left an impression on them. You should watch the game.

*shivers* ooooooooooh, not the old "we left an imprssion" bit!!! I bet that impression carries on over... :rolleyes:

Can you imagine a convesation in the Buffalo Bills locker room?

Player 1: "We lost in four Super Bowls"
Player 2: "But you can bet, we left an impression"

Brando 06-24-2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Quote:

WRONG!

Nice try though ...

Comprehension is key here BA, we have the same amount of NFL championships than your franchise does. Zero....we have only been around since 2002. Do you know that early in your franchise's history that Bud basically hired a coach every year? **** rolls down hill and Bud is the one ****ting on your franchise but go ahead and root for the Tight'uns it's your choice.

Double Barrel 06-24-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

WRONG!

Nice try though ...

Reading comprehension got you confused? Put down the spit cup and follow me.

Those number 1 loser trophies are not the equivalent of NFL Championships, at least to those of us not schooled in outcome based education.

So I think you might want to choke on that "WRONG!" statement.

Quote:

"Nice try though ..."

Gotta' love Titans trolls that seem to enjoy the taste of their own feet time and time again. You probably brush your tooth with tuff actin' Tinactin!

NBT 06-24-2008 04:42 PM

Yawn......he should change his screen name to fizzlepoint! Sounds like he hasn't reached puberty yet.