Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Demeco hears voices? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51202)

HeadKase 06-20-2008 10:24 AM

Demeco hears voices?

Texans middle linebacker DeMeco Ryans hears voices in his head.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8...-in-their-head

Texan_Bill 06-20-2008 10:53 AM

Re: Demeco hears voices?

Anyone else see the irony in a poster named HeadKase starting a thread about 'hearing voices'??? :whip:

:jk:

good find.....

Specnatz 06-20-2008 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 941008)
Anyone else see the irony in a poster named HeadKase starting a thread about 'hearing voices'??? :whip:

:jk:

good find.....

I thought the same thing but chose for once to not be a smartass. yeah I know, deal with it cause it does not happen often.

HeadKase 06-20-2008 11:56 AM

The voices told me to....I mean I have no voices in my head. :joker:

Beer and Metal 06-20-2008 01:01 PM

My dog frequently tells me to stay away from people who hear vioces in their head because they're crazy.

Texan_Bill 06-20-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer and Metal (Post 941142)
My dog frequently tells me to stay away from people who hear vioces in their head because they're crazy.

Glad you cleared that up .44 Caliber Killer, errrr Son of Dam errrr David....

I'm wondering if we'll see a profound difference this year. Not just with the Texans but around the NFL....

Hervoyel 06-20-2008 02:12 PM

I have to take a pill every morning for my Rosachea. It's just a particular antibiotic that has very strong anti-inflamatory properties and keeps me from breaking out badly but I never bothered to explain that to my co-workers and for a long time nobody asked. Finally after working here for a couple of years somebody asked me what they were. I kept a completely straight face (not easy for me) and said "They make the voices go away". Then I went about my business. My co-worker kind of tried to laugh it off but I gave him one of those "What?" looks where you kind of look like you might get offended if they say the wrong thing and he quit talking about it.

Later that day he asked me what kind of voices I heard and I said "Just voices. They don't really go away but at least I can hear myself think since I got this prescription, and they say nicer things".

I almost made it to the end of the day before I quit messing with him. I really had him going though.

Texan_Bill 06-20-2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hervoyel (Post 941194)
I have to take a pill every morning for my Rosachea. It's just a particular antibiotic that has very strong anti-inflamatory properties and keeps me from breaking out badly but I never bothered to explain that to my co-workers and for a long time nobody asked. Finally after working here for a couple of years somebody asked me what they were. I kept a completely straight face (not easy for me) and said "They make the voices go away". Then I went about my business. My co-worker kind of tried to laugh it off but I gave him one of those "What?" looks where you kind of look like you might get offended if they say the wrong thing and he quit talking about it.

Later that day he asked me what kind of voices I heard and I said "Just voices. They don't really go away but at least I can hear myself think since I got this prescription, and they say nicer things".

I almost made it to the end of the day before I quit messing with him. I really had him going though.

AWESOME!!!

76Texan 06-20-2008 02:58 PM

I need to try that on April Fool Day! :specnatz: