Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51104)

Shaft75 06-16-2008 11:30 AM

Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Just giving the heads up.

:texflag:

Texan_Bill 06-16-2008 11:31 AM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Much appreciated............ esepecially coming from the guy that had disappeared...

GuerillaBlack 06-16-2008 11:33 AM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
DVR...record.

Thorn 06-16-2008 11:34 AM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Cool, thanks!

I just got this channel a few weeks ago and out of sheer boredom and lack of anything else on TV to watch, I've been catching some of the (repeated) games. I like the way they format them, cutting out all the extra stuff between plays, just showing the actual playes themselves and interviews with players and coaches about the game in an insert.

Shaft75 06-16-2008 11:37 AM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 938206)
Much appreciated............ esepecially coming from the guy that had disappeared...

It's called work Bill! How you been man?

Texan_Bill 06-16-2008 11:39 AM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaft75 (Post 938216)
It's called work Bill! How you been man?

Just 'working' :spy:

Glad to see you back!! We need to make funny of people down in your end zone!!! :specnatz:

GuerillaBlack 06-16-2008 12:07 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 938218)
Just 'working' :spy:

Glad to see you back!! We need to make funny of people down in your end zone!!! :specnatz:

You have a crapload of posts. I never noticed until now ;).

Specnatz 06-16-2008 12:27 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaft75 (Post 938216)
It's called work Bill! How you been man?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 938218)
Just 'working' :spy:

Glad to see you back!! We need to make funny of people down in your end zone!!! :specnatz:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack (Post 938246)
You have a crapload of posts. I never noticed until now ;).

Bill gets paid to post :twocents: here.

Shaft75 06-16-2008 12:27 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 938218)
Just 'working' :spy:

Glad to see you back!! We need to make funny of people down in your end zone!!! :specnatz:

Are you talking about the endzone in the shade?!?!?! The end zone with all of the great pictures that get shown to all my friends?

This endzone.......?

http://www.texansbullpen.com/07photo...r/DSC_0321.JPG

El Tejano 06-16-2008 12:29 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Let's see if I can predict what will be said.

Texans screwed up in the draft by selecting Brown in 1st round.

Mario improving but young defense still needs about a year to improve.

Mclain looking pretty huge on screen.

Everybody saying we will still finish last in our division.

Ckw 06-16-2008 01:37 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Could someone please let me know when they show the NFL Replay of the Denver game? :tiphat:

The Pencil Neck 06-16-2008 01:48 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ckw5814 (Post 938334)
Could someone please let me know when they show the NFL Replay of the Denver game? :tiphat:

IF they're going to do it, it should be this week. They might not replay it because it was too much of a blow out. I don't remember if they replayed it during the season.

HOU-TEX 06-16-2008 02:15 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ckw5814 (Post 938334)
Could someone please let me know when they show the NFL Replay of the Denver game? :tiphat:

If it wasn't an NFL Replay game during the season it will not be replayed now.

eriadoc 06-16-2008 02:20 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by El Tejano (Post 938266)
Let's see if I can predict what will be said.

Texans screwed up in the draft by selecting Brown in 1st round.

Mario improving but young defense still needs about a year to improve.

Mclain looking pretty huge on screen.

Everybody saying we will still finish last in our division.

If it were ESPN, I'd agree with you. But the NFLN has generally refrained from piling on too much over the years.

Texan_Bill 06-16-2008 02:20 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaft75 (Post 938264)
Are you talking about the endzone in the shade?!?!?! The end zone with all of the great pictures that get shown to all my friends?

This endzone.......?

http://www.texansbullpen.com/07photo...r/DSC_0321.JPG

Much better than the usual pics!!!

Usual SEZ: :zzz:

barrett 06-16-2008 03:59 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
was that Domonic Davis/Williams that they showed in the promo? huh?!

HOU-TEX 06-16-2008 04:02 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by barrett (Post 938461)
was that Domonic Davis/Williams that they showed in the promo? huh?!

Without seeing it, I'll assume it was Darius Walker.

barrett 06-16-2008 04:25 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
i couldn't really see his face. i hope you're right.

ObsiWan 06-16-2008 07:20 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
Is it me or does Fran Charles look like a elf?

GuerillaBlack 06-16-2008 07:28 PM

Re: Texans on NFLN Total Access Tonight - 6 PM
 
DVR for the win. I'll watch it after my late-night endeavors tonight :).

I don't know what endeavors means, but I heard it on a Mariah Carey song I think.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger