Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   good Game guys (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5065)

ColtsFan in CA 12-12-2004 10:00 PM

good Game guys
 
well played and very good defense. You kept it close and were in it down to the wire


good luck with the rest odf the season and see you all next year

big sarge 12-12-2004 10:02 PM

Thanks, we knew that the Texans would play respectable.

Good Luck in the super bowl

axman40 12-12-2004 10:17 PM

Congrats to the Colts for winning the AFC South but I am not ready to say they will be in the Super Bowl.
:cool:

HJam72 12-12-2004 10:19 PM

No, me neither. DD rushed for 128 yards on them today. What's Pittsburgh gonna do to them?

Congrats, however, on having the best QB in the history of the world.

Doom Capers 12-13-2004 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColtsFan in CA
well played and very good defense. You kept it close and were in it down to the wire


good luck with the rest odf the season and see you all next year

Class post

txhoosier 12-13-2004 08:36 AM

Great game yesterday...I met a LOT of classy Texan fans, and a LOT less that were ummm...not so classy, but overall, it was a good time.

My take:
T's defense did it's job yesterday...the offense was moving the ball well when it wanted to, and then self-destructed...the play calling by the Texans was not what I expected, especially in the 2nd half when they knew the Colts D was playing it's normal terrible game. That, to me shows one of 2 things...a lack of confidence by the coaches in the players on the field (i doubt this...) or a coaching change is in order.

Hey, JoeTexan...was that you that called in to SportsRadio 610 on Friday afternoon? (I think the caller had tipped a few bottles back prior to calling, but they referred to JoeTexan as a "legendary fan", and it seemed to fit.

Anyway...I took some pics before the game if anyone is interested...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/omarasm/album?.dir=/2b28

Vinny 12-13-2004 04:59 PM

Hey, thats pretty cool you got a shot of you and Carr's Dad.

Playmaker 12-13-2004 07:33 PM

Good luck to the Colts also...too bad they're gonna lose to the Pats again if those 2 meet up in the postseason.

pek281 12-13-2004 08:10 PM

Best of luck in your playoff run.

gwallaia 12-13-2004 10:55 PM

Next season, we wear the red jerseys against the Colts.

OzzO 12-13-2004 11:06 PM

Wanna bet a perfect Battle Red day vs. the Colts huh? :hmmm:



... I'm game.

txhoosier 12-14-2004 10:40 AM

Carr's dad is a really nice guy. I introduced myself, and told him that I thought his son was a hell of a QB. He looked at my hat, and said that I have a pretty good one on my team, too.

Class act, and I enjoyed my conversation with him. He got DC to come over and sign some autographs for some fans, too. That was cool of him...

Man, he's tall!!!

TexansTrueFan 12-14-2004 12:33 PM

i'd also like to see battle red against the colts next season !

Vinny 12-14-2004 12:33 PM

Carr comes from a great family. How tall is his Dad anyway?

txhoosier 12-14-2004 01:00 PM

i i'm a guessin' man, (and I am...) I would say about 6'5". I'm about 6', but with that hat on, you can't tell the difference in height in that picture.

I may have to compress it a bit and use it for my avatar.

SheTexan 12-14-2004 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HJam72
Congrats, however, on having the best QB in the history of the world.


You are kidding, right? Not even close!

txhoosier 12-14-2004 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan
You are kidding, right? Not even close!

not even close? he's close...he's very close. There is no one, and I mean no one who can read and remember the defensive looks that are in that man's brain. How can you say he's not even close??

..or were you kidding?

Meloy 12-14-2004 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txhoosier
Carr's dad is a really nice guy. I introduced myself, and told him that I thought his son was a hell of a QB. He looked at my hat, and said that I have a pretty good one on my team, too.

Class act, and I enjoyed my conversation with him. He got DC to come over and sign some autographs for some fans, too. That was cool of him...

Man, he's tall!!!

Sorry, you met some "less favorable characters". We are glad you are in Texas.

HJam72 12-14-2004 05:34 PM

Maybe I was jumping the gun a little bit by saying that, when you consider guys like Elway, Montana, Marino (lol), but, if I was, it wasn't by very much. The guy is the real deal, without a doubt.

You know, actually, I have no doubt that he will go down as THE greatest until somebody in the future actually does better (if that ever happens).

txhoosier 12-14-2004 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HJam72
Maybe I was jumping the gun a little bit by saying that, when you consider guys like Elway, Montana, Marino (lol), but, if I was, it wasn't by very much. The guy is the real deal, without a doubt.

You know, actually, I have no doubt that he will go down as THE greatest until somebody in the future actually does better (if that ever happens).

I hope that PM sets all the new records...then I hope in my lifetime someone comes along and breaks them. How much fun will that be?

Meloy, thank you for the kind words.

I changed my avatar...that's my pup modeling my hat for me.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger