Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Videos of your new Houston Texans. (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49820)

Carr Bombed 04-27-2008 05:35 PM

Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Xavier Adibi OLB VT and Duane Brown LT VT

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...30752&i=241652



Antwaun Molden CB Eastern Kentucky (my favorite pick, this kid looks good)

http://www.onnetworks.com/videos/dra...un-molden---cb



Steve Slaton RB WV

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...30756&i=274786



Frank Okam DT TEXAS (maybe some people will shutup and stop acting like we have some aggie agenda Head coach....that's B2B Texas lineman in the past two drafts)

http://www.onnetworks.com/videos/dra...rank-okam---dt



Dominique Barber S Minnesota

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...31102&i=275329

If somebody wants to track down our 7th round QB knock yourself out.

RipTraxx 04-27-2008 06:06 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr Bombed (Post 907446)
Xavier Adibi OLB VT and Duane Brown LT VT

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...30752&i=241652



Antwaun Molden CB Eastern Kentucky (my favorite pick, this kid looks good)

http://www.onnetworks.com/videos/dra...un-molden---cb



Steve Slaton RB WV

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...30756&i=274786



Frank Okam DT TEXAS (maybe some people will shutup and stop acting like we have some aggie agenda Head coach....that's B2B Texas lineman in the past two drafts)

http://www.onnetworks.com/videos/dra...rank-okam---dt



Dominique Barber S Minnesota

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...31102&i=275329

If somebody wants to track down our 7th round QB knock yourself out.

Frank Okam - Did you see that guy move!??!?! at 350 lbs i havent seen moves like that since Vince Wilfork.

NitroGSXR 04-27-2008 06:07 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RipTraxx (Post 907502)
Frank Okam - Did you see that guy move!??!?! at 350 lbs i havent seen moves like that since Vince Wilfork.

I show him as listed as 322 lbs.

RipTraxx 04-27-2008 06:08 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroHonda (Post 907505)
I show him as listed as 322 lbs.

Fine....322...he moves like hes 280-290

Carr Bombed 04-27-2008 06:52 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroHonda (Post 907505)
I show him as listed as 322 lbs.

At the combine he was listed at 6'4 1/2 and 347 pounds........he's a beast of a man.

Wolf 04-27-2008 07:01 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
that was nice CB

raised my spirits up on the xavier video.. esp with a VT #90 right next to him after the tackle (about 6 seconds left in the video)


:fans:

NitroGSXR 04-27-2008 07:12 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf (Post 907576)
that was nice CB

raised my spirits up on the xavier video.. esp with a VT #90 right next to him after the tackle (about 6 seconds left in the video)


:fans:

Who's VT #90?

Wolf 04-27-2008 07:12 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroHonda (Post 907588)
Who's VT #90?

not sure but I imagined a steel blue #90 right there

NitroGSXR 04-27-2008 07:14 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf (Post 907589)
not sure but I imagined a steel blue #90 right there

Gotcha. I was thinking the same thing but was like.... he didn't go there.

Sideline 04-27-2008 07:20 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Like the video on Molden, impressed with this guy, good quality video not sure about the presenting though.

Wolf 05-19-2008 11:37 AM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwu6atyPECM

Ryan Grice-Mullen @ Texans camp

JWarren14 05-19-2008 12:09 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Alex Brink - The Good:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...-8&sa=N&tab=wv

Alex Brink - The Bad:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlz...bad-day_school

The bad is in 2006 vs Auburn, which always has a stout D and the good is last year vs SDSU which is basically unknown here in Big XII country. Hopefully Kubes can coach him up, but if not it was only worth a 7th round pick.

JWarren14 05-19-2008 12:37 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Two other UDFA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxz-H7yJrSs (Ben Moffitt)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCWtizMV6Xc (D.Jenkins)

barrett 05-19-2008 12:43 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
no question to me, moulden looks to be our best pick out of the gates. he just looks really fast and comfortable. smart, well spoken kid as well. i expect to see good things out of him really fast. our draft looks like a draft done by a team with alot of confidence in it's coaches. lots of physical talent with room to grow. i see guys like Adibi , Okam and Slaton being coached up pretty quickly whereas guys like Brown or Barber needing a bit more help. Brown, specifically because he's only played the position for one year. I expect him to be up to speed quick but perhaps slower than some of the other OT's taken in the first round. I still don't know that I see him as a game one starter. This is all based on virtually nothing but a gut feeling by the way.

dalemurphy 05-19-2008 12:57 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by barrett (Post 920844)
no question to me, moulden looks to be our best pick out of the gates. he just looks really fast and comfortable. smart, well spoken kid as well. i expect to see good things out of him really fast. our draft looks like a draft done by a team with alot of confidence in it's coaches. lots of physical talent with room to grow. i see guys like Adibi , Okam and Slaton being coached up pretty quickly whereas guys like Brown or Barber needing a bit more help. Brown, specifically because he's only played the position for one year. I expect him to be up to speed quick but perhaps slower than some of the other OT's taken in the first round. I still don't know that I see him as a game one starter. This is all based on virtually nothing but a gut feeling by the way.



That's no small feeling!!!

By the way, Brown played two years at RT, so it's a little disingenuous to suggest he only has one season of experience. He's played both tackle positions and started for the past three seasons. He may be a little rough but he doesn't lack experience.

El Tejano 05-19-2008 01:52 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
The way I see it is, if guys like Adibi or Slaton come in and make an impact that helps us become a playoff team, I have no problem with the others coming along in their second year to make us an actual contender.

barrett 05-19-2008 01:56 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dalemurphy (Post 920853)
By the way, Brown played two years at RT, so it's a little disingenuous to suggest he only has one season of experience. He's played both tackle positions and started for the past three seasons. He may be a little rough but he doesn't lack experience.

i even thought about specifying LEFT tackle, i knew somebody would call me on it.

i should have known it would have been a body of such massive proportions.

barrett 05-19-2008 01:58 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by El Tejano (Post 920894)
The way I see it is, if guys like Adibi or Slaton come in and make an impact that helps us become a playoff team, I have no problem with the others coming along in their second year to make us an actual contender.


When it pertains to Brown I don't see it being a year long project where he may be a factor next season. I'm feeling like it may be a few weeks into the season. But I wont be the least bit surprised if he's in there week 1 when we thump the Steelers.

alphajoker 07-19-2008 09:27 AM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
I'm bumping this thread because by this time next week, we'll finally get to see what our new "toys" look like. I just re-watched the highlights and I'm excited about this draft class...especially Slaton and Okam. If they can do what they were drafted to do, improve the run and stop the run, we could have a very nice year.
:fans:

maddogmrb 07-19-2008 02:22 PM

Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.
 
Adibi has potential if he can put on a few pounds and maintain the speed.

Moulden looks like a steal where we got him. I'm expecting big things from him.

Haven't been real high on Slaton but, I see we share a birthday, so he's moving up my depth chart!

Okam looks like he's got the physical tools, but so does TJ. Can he keep his motor running all game, every week?

:texflag:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger