Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   who wants to go fishin?? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49629)

gary 04-24-2008 05:22 PM

who wants to go fishin??

Anyone like to go fishing? Where are the good spots? I live on the north side of town.This is Gary's older brother,Justin.

Polo 04-24-2008 05:24 PM

Re: who wants to go fishin??

:shocked

Buffi2 04-24-2008 09:17 PM

If you are ever up towards Lake Livingston - PM me - I live on the lake and fishing is my second passion. Right now is a little early for white bass/stripers - black bass are biting but the lake is pretty cloudy from the wind and rain - cat fish are slower than usual this time of year.

gary 04-24-2008 10:28 PM

i have been at spring creek almost everyday catching nice 2 lbs white bass off of shrimp but i would like to come up there and do some fishing for some black bass. my friend went to huntsville last week and caught 2 ..10 lbs black bass real nice ... thats what im goin for are there any nice size ones in there??

gary 04-24-2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polo (Post 901890)
:shocked

whats the face for? u dont like to fish?

FILO_Doc 04-25-2008 08:35 PM

SHUT UP GARY!!!

TexanSam 04-25-2008 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_Doc (Post 903135)
SHUT UP GARY!!!

What's your problem man?

FILO_Doc 04-25-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanSam (Post 903141)
What's your problem man?

I DO HAVE TO ASK WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, SON

NitroGSXR 04-25-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_Doc (Post 903135)
SHUT UP GARY!!!

I won't leave rep to hope that there's a joke behind this post. It certainly seems totally uncalled for.

Either way, a neg rep is probably on its way when the results of your comment comes out.

Gary, I got your back.

FILO_Doc 04-25-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroHonda (Post 903156)
I won't leave rep to hope that there's a joke behind this post. It certainly seems totally uncalled for.

Either way, a neg rep is probably on its way when the results of your comment comes out.

Gary, I got your back.

YOU AND THE CRIPPLED KID NEED TO BOTH SHUT UP!!!!

stingray 04-25-2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_Doc (Post 903165)

WTF? I don't even know what to say...

FILO_Doc 04-25-2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raytex (Post 903166)
WTF? I don't even know what to say...

THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO SAY IS http://thegaryjlynnfoundation.org/ and spread the word for him

NitroGSXR 04-25-2008 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_Doc (Post 903165)

What is wrong with you? I thought you were a good guy?

Drew_Smoke 04-25-2008 09:42 PM

LOL...its all good. I assure y'all Doc has MegaLove for Gary. He is an easy fella to like.

If you want fishin' info, Gary...hit SaltyTexan.com or even
2Coolfishing.com

Some of the guys at 2Cool are heavy into the P.O.I.N.T. tourney. They take challenged kids out to catch black drum. I can point (no pun intended) you to the guys that run that. They'd be proud to know y'all.

Its a great cause and both are good boards with good folks.

stingray 04-25-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroHonda (Post 903174)
What is wrong with you? I thought you were a good guy?

I think there's a joke behind this. I'm assuming he knows Gary. Well, I hope he does.

TEXANRED 04-25-2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_Doc (Post 903168)
THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO SAY IS http://thegaryjlynnfoundation.org/ and spread the word for him

Sounds like you got a severe case of tourette's syndrome. Here, maybe this site will help you out.

Http://www.tourettesspectrumdisorder.com

NitroGSXR 04-25-2008 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raytex (Post 903179)
I think there's a joke behind this. I'm assuming he knows Gary. Well, I hope he does.

Well, I left him a negative already. Guy told ME to shut up and I have absolutely no idea who he is. I certainly hope there's a joke but I don't get the joke behind someone telling ME to shut up all the while saying the crippled kid.

I really did think that FILO gal or girl were good people and I assumed that this one was related or is associated with them. Then I saw the post count of FILOdoc. Just that it was out of the blue and strongly harsh at first glace but when someone tells ME to shut up after stating that I would wait and see if there was an inside joke? Ah. No thanks.

stingray 04-25-2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroHonda (Post 903185)
Well, I left him a negative already. Guy told ME to shut up and I have absolutely no idea who he is. I certainly hope there's a joke but I don't get the joke behind someone telling ME to shut up all the while saying the crippled kid.

I really did think that FILO gal or girl were good people and I assumed that this one was related or is associated with them. Then I saw the post count of FILOdoc. Just that it was out of the blue and strongly harsh at first glace but when someone tells ME to shut up after stating that I would wait and see if there was an inside joke? Ah. No thanks.

I agree.....

NitroGSXR 04-25-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roc Hoover (Post 903177)
LOL...its all good. I assure y'all Doc has MegaLove for Gary. He is an easy fella to like.

He's off to a great start with me. I already dislike this man tremendously.

Drew_Smoke 04-25-2008 09:51 PM

You just gotta know Doc...no harm intended. I promise you...if he had a problem with you, he would have said things to get him sent to banned camp with our boy Chato.

Docs post count is low because we all got bunched up on this newer board.

And gary was who I said was easy to like...not Doc...lol