Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Prices about to go up?? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46257)

RTP2110 01-17-2008 10:47 PM

Prices about to go up??
 
I as on the Texans main page, and I went to the tickets tab to check out the seating/pricing chart. You guessed it, they're not on there. My guess is they took the charts down to make new ones with new prices.

stingray 01-17-2008 10:53 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
If you go to the Texans website and then your ticket acoount manager, you can check your invoice. Tickets did go up.

texanfan2002114 01-17-2008 10:54 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RTP2110 (Post 826528)
I as on the Texans main page, and I went to the tickets tab to check out the seating/pricing chart. You guessed it, they're not on there. My guess is they took the charts down to make new ones with new prices.

Prices did go up. If you are a season ticket holder you can sign in online and see what your ticket prices are. My seats went from $66 each to $70ea and the yellow passes went from $100 to $150ea.

RTP2110 01-17-2008 10:55 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
thanks for the heads up.....checking now.

brakos82 01-17-2008 10:56 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
We already have a thread for this... :wild:

sakebomb 01-18-2008 06:48 AM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
Quote:

We already have a thread for this...
Good. It gives everyone a chance to complain in another spot. Plus this thread is in the correct forum.

Hardcore Texan 01-18-2008 09:41 AM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by raytex (Post 826531)
If you go to the Texans website and then your ticket acoount manager, you can check your invoice. Tickets did go up.

How do you do this for the first time is you are a new season ticket holder? I didn't see a place to register.

nflnutswife 01-18-2008 10:33 AM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 (Post 826532)
Prices did go up. If you are a season ticket holder you can sign in online and see what your ticket prices are. My seats went from $66 each to $70ea and the yellow passes went from $100 to $150ea.

I'm not complaining, My Dallas tickets went up 50% last year with NO advance notice. :zipit:

Tedc 01-18-2008 12:32 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nflnutswife (Post 826689)
I'm not complaining, My Dallas tickets went up 50% last year with NO advance notice. :zipit:

DALLAS!!!???

Watch your mouth woman...there are children reading this board!!

Joe Texan 01-18-2008 02:04 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
Wait till you get the new Dullass stadium, 50 yardline for $50,000 psl

gary 01-18-2008 02:14 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
I don't have season tickets but this is crazy go up for what. They just want you're money something needs to be done about this. Don't they have enough money already? Plus why don't they wait till the team gets a little better?

TexanSam 01-18-2008 02:25 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gary (Post 826967)
I don't have season tickets but this is crazy go up for what. They just want you're money something needs to be done about this. Don't they have enough money already. Plus why don't they wait till the team get a little better?

Because they know people are going to buy the tickets regardless

gary 01-18-2008 02:28 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
I wouldn't.

Double Barrel 01-18-2008 03:17 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gary (Post 826978)
I wouldn't.

We will. :howdy: :fans: :texflag:

ubecool454 01-18-2008 03:55 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
Yeah the prices went up. I wasn't surprised but I did think they would have notified the tickets holders like they did last time. No problem with the tickets going up but the parking passes are a killer..lol. I could be wrong but if the Texans go to the playoffs next season I bet they make those non psl seats psl seats. I can stand the price increases as long as the team is getting better.

Joe Texan 01-18-2008 04:38 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
Yea Gary we will pay what they want cause we LOVE OUR TEXANS

Buffi2 01-18-2008 08:09 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 827125)
Yea Gary we will pay what they want cause we LOVE OUR TEXANS

Even if we have to mortgage the farm and sell the boat.:texflag:

FILO_girl 01-18-2008 08:47 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
OUCH! Just think if we would have done better than .500...:yikes:

Orange lot parking is now $200
Our seats jumped $50 each

:whip:

Kaiser Toro 01-18-2008 09:32 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
$6 dollar change for me next year. $95 per ticket, wow. I just pay the thing and try not to think about it.

Joe Texan 01-18-2008 11:53 PM

Re: Prices about to go up??
 
I am raising my prices too, If you can't them, Join them

Gas goes up, and then everything else goes up.Make me president and we would feel like this is venezuela, $0.1599 per gallon.

Yall just mention that you are Texan fans nextime you need my services and I will see about cutting you a deal.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger