Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!) (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46207)

Bull Pen 1 01-16-2008 06:40 PM

Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Wow, did you see the new parking prices?

Platinum $400.00 each.......$100.00 increase
Blue $250.00 each........$50.00 increase

THE PRICE OF OUR FIRST NONLOSING SEASON.

Also Bull Pen tickets went up from $560.00 a year to $600.00 a year.

TEXANS84 01-16-2008 06:41 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 (Post 825609)
Wow, did you see the new parking prices?

Platinum $400.00 each.......$100.00 increase
Blue $250.00 each........$50.00 increase

THE PRICE OF OUR FIRST NONLOSING SEASON.

Also Bull Pen tickets went up from $560.00 a year to $600.00 a year.

Bastards.

disaacks3 01-16-2008 06:45 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 (Post 825609)
Wow, did you see the new parking prices?

Platinum $400.00 each.......$100.00 increase
Blue $250.00 each........$50.00 increase

THE PRICE OF OUR FIRST NONLOSING SEASON.

Also Bull Pen tickets went up from $560.00 a year to $600.00 a year.

Tickets I can see, the parking increase is simply too high a % to easily justify.

TxDavid 01-16-2008 06:50 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
$@%#T$%@^$@#%^*&!&*@!!!!!!!!!!!


There is no reason to be raising the Parking prices IMO! I'm ok with the Ticket price increase.

PS....The Platinum increase is only $50 - from $350 to $400.

gwallaia 01-16-2008 07:00 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
The fancy folks who arrive late want to eliminate the riff-raff from their parking lot. All those tents, grills, and damn kids running around encumber their access to their parking spaces.

A few strongly worded phone calls to the Texans front office and a tidy $100 increase request from the Grey-Poupon crowd should clear out a bit more space for them.

Texan_Bill 01-16-2008 07:03 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 (Post 825609)
Wow, did you see the new parking prices?

Platinum $400.00 each.......$100.00 increase


THE PRICE OF OUR FIRST NONLOSING SEASON.

Also Bull Pen tickets went up from $560.00 a year to $600.00 a year.

WT Mutha-(*&^!(#!!!*($)??????????????????

Tedc 01-16-2008 07:05 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TxDavid (Post 825622)
$@%#T$%@^$@#%^*&!&*@!!!!!!!!!!!


There is no reason to be raising the Parking prices IMO!

They have to pay the lot attendants that are forced to stand in threes, the guy who checks your hangtag 20 feet after you get it scanned and the guy that has to look for you in the tailgate to check your tag in the platinum lot even though the spaces are assigned (if there is someone parking in the wrong spot, they will stand out like a sore thumb). Also, the cop that raced through the platinum lot needs new tires after burning the treads off the golf cart.

They did such a wonderful job last year that they want a pay hike.

Tedc 01-16-2008 07:11 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
I wanna see a show of hands here.

Who here thought the Texans would not raise the prices one bit this year?


They raised the Bull Pen seats $4.00 a game. wow

I think raising the parking prices $5.00 a game is a bit much and the Texans will hear it.

TxDavid 01-16-2008 07:14 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 825653)
I wanna see a show of hands here.

Who here thought the Texans would not raise the prices on bit this year?


They raised the Bull Pen seats $4.00 a game. wow

I think raising the parking prices $5.00 a game is a bit much and the Texans will hear it.


When you say it like that - $4 here, $5 there - it doesn't sound like much. But it sure adds up quick.

Texan_Bill 01-17-2008 10:34 AM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TxDavid (Post 825658)
When you say it like that - $4 here, $5 there - it doesn't sound like much. But it sure adds up quick.

Exactly... Bottom line speaks volumes!!!







Of course, at the end of the day we will all deal with it and :fans: Texans!!

Texans_Chick 01-17-2008 10:46 AM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 825646)
They have to pay the lot attendants that are forced to stand in threes, the guy who checks your hangtag 20 feet after you get it scanned and the guy that has to look for you in the tailgate to check your tag in the platinum lot even though the spaces are assigned (if there is someone parking in the wrong spot, they will stand out like a sore thumb). Also, the cop that raced through the platinum lot needs new tires after burning the treads off the golf cart.

They did such a wonderful job last year that they want a pay hike.

Hey, what I miss is the police officer who stood out on Kirby, and would get you a clean shot out of the parking lot straight to 610. Now they close that exit early.

stingray 01-17-2008 10:47 AM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
How bout the Red Lot. Price go up?

Hardcore Texan 01-17-2008 11:35 AM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
What's next, are the beers going to cost $8? Geez. :wild:

Texan_Bill 01-17-2008 11:38 AM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan (Post 825970)
What's next, are the beers going to cost $8? Geez. :wild:

Bite your tongue... Lets not give them any ideas!!!! :gun:

OrangeLotPole8 01-17-2008 12:24 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Tickets go up every year......... just think how much they will go up after the FIRST playoff season. :cry2:

eric138 01-17-2008 12:28 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Does anyone know comparable ticket season ticket costs like for Greenbay, New England or Indianapolis? Are they are the same as ours?

Joe Texan 01-17-2008 12:31 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Quit your bellyaching Jerra Jones has set his 50 yardline PSL's at $50,000.00
So I think we are fine

StarStruck 01-17-2008 12:36 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 826026)
Quit your bellyaching Jerra Jones has set his 50 yardline PSL's at $50,000.00
So I think we are fine

Lower level club. I wonder how many brokers will be buying up those PSLs.

SheTexan 01-17-2008 04:20 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
I have THREE words to say about the parking price increase! PISSES ME OFF!!:wild: Yes, I think GW got it right. The powers that be would like to have the entire Platinum area for their suit and high heel bunch! Eventually, they will succeed. $50 a game to just PARK!!!!!! At that rate I think we should be allowed all night tailgating!!!!:)

Double Barrel 01-17-2008 05:00 PM

Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 826286)
$50 a game to just PARK!!!!!!

When you put it that way, it is mind-boggling.

I can think of no other industry that consistently raises prices after a perpetual bad product. Seriously, we've never had a winning season after six years, but our prices keep increasing. I really hate to think how much of an increase a winning season, much less playoff appearance, will be.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger