Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Blue Crew: Broncos Game (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45024)

Yankee_In_TX 12-08-2007 10:55 AM

Blue Crew: Broncos Game

Ok, I have been asked by someone what time does Platinum open? Some friends of ours (as in BC) want to stop by.

Also, WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME BATTLE RED WAS DENVER?!?! I thought it was Jax :( I bought extra horns and painted them red and we were going to paint our bodies red and waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

DiapHer 12-08-2007 11:02 AM

Re: Blue Crew: Broncos Game

Battle Red day will also be for the Jag's game.

Yankee_In_TX 12-08-2007 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiapHer (Post 798402)

So both our red days are at home? Suuuhhhhweeet!

TxDavid 12-08-2007 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 798400)
Ok, I have been asked by someone what time does Platinum open? Some friends of ours (as in BC) want to stop by.

Also, WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME BATTLE RED WAS DENVER?!?! I thought it was Jax :( I bought extra horns and painted them red and we were going to paint our bodies red and waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Platinum opens 5 hours prior to game time. And your tickets should say "Battle Red Day" on them for the Denver game.:read:

DiapHer 12-08-2007 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 798403)
So both our red days are at home? Suuuhhhhweeet!

Aren't all Battle Red Days at home?:secret:

TxDavid 12-08-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiapHer (Post 798402)

Technically there is only one Battle Red Day. The Jags game is the second alternate jersey game. They seem to always do one in December.

SheTexan 12-08-2007 05:50 PM

David is correct. The Bronco's game is the official Battle Red game, and the Jags game is the alternate jersey game. Dumb planning to have them both in Dec, IMHO!

Is everyone thinking RED?????

Tedc 12-09-2007 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiapHer (Post 798474)
Aren't all Battle Red Days at home?:secret:

:secret: He is from OSU. Give him a break.

Tedc 12-09-2007 06:11 PM

This is the game where we need extra grills. David (and his grill) will not be there and if you have a good sized grill, let us know.

I will see what I can scrounge up as well.

Is this an Alpo tailgate? Horse meat de jour??

What is everyone bringing?

SheTexan 12-09-2007 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 799323)
What is everyone bringing?

BEEF!!:) PLUS, 60 RED hot dogs, compliments of DiapHer, AKA our dear friend MARCIE!!

It's suppose to be COLD, YEA, so I might bring a pot of my first place winning chile!!:drool:

BigWig 12-10-2007 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 799446)
BEEF!!:) PLUS, 60 RED hot dogs, compliments of DiapHer, AKA our dear friend MARCIE!!

It's suppose to be COLD, YEA, so I might bring a pot of my first place winning chile!!:drool:

I love hot dogs but red ones scare me!
Cold? whats cold to you Htowners? I suppose that would mean roof closed also. I just hope there is no rain with that cold, makes for a bad road trip.

SheTexan 12-10-2007 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigWig (Post 799701)
I love hot dogs but red ones scare me!
Cold? whats cold to you Htowners? I suppose that would mean roof closed also. I just hope there is no rain with that cold, makes for a bad road trip.

Well Tom, I HEARD the temps suppose to be high of 58, so to us HTowners that's definitely NICE :doot: football weather! This is one time I'm hoping for the roof to be open!!

BigWig 12-10-2007 10:15 AM

Sounds like I better check accuweather.com before hitting the road.
We are in for a rollercoaster of temps here, one day high mid 40's next day high mid 70's.

Joe Texan 12-11-2007 12:33 AM

Fish Tacos is on the menu, Sorry the Horse has to have at least 3 legs to stand properly.

TxDavid 12-11-2007 01:38 PM

Change of plans for me. I was able to get off from work - so I will be at the game! WooHoooO! :monkey:

BigWig 12-11-2007 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxDavid (Post 800728)
Change of plans for me. I was able to get off from work - so I will be at the game! WooHoooO! :monkey:

I suppose now those red weiners grandma spoke about will get cooked after all! If I was Dante based on Laurens avatar I would stay away from a red weiner party!

DiapHer 12-11-2007 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigWig (Post 800769)
I suppose now those red weiners grandma spoke about will get cooked after all! If I was Dante based on Laurens avatar I would stay away from a red weiner party!

80% all beef red weiners!!!

Texan_Bill 12-11-2007 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiapHer (Post 800781)
80% all beef red weiners!!!

Just curios............. what's the other 20% comprised of?!?!??

TEXANS84 12-11-2007 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 799714)
Well Tom, I HEARD the temps suppose to be high of 58, so to us HTowners that's definitely NICE :doot: football weather! This is one time I'm hoping for the roof to be open!!

GMA-

Temps are projected to be at 53 degrees at 6pm and falling. Bring Chilli!!
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...ekday=Thursday

DiapHer 12-11-2007 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 800795)
Just curios............. what's the other 20% comprised of?!?!??

Pork thingys:devilpig:

We are stuck in an ice storm here have fun and enjoy the cooler weather down there, Grma will be happy!!!