Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   I love the Houston Texans (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45015)

Thorn 12-07-2007 08:49 PM

I love the Houston Texans
 
Screw everything. Excuse the hell out of me, but itís Friday night and Iím drunk as shit and I say the Texans are my team.

Yeah, at present, they arenít worth a shit. Like we need a mind reader to understand that. But they are the team from Houston. They are our team. They are what we have.

And itís a hell of a lot better than some cities have got. We could be Miami. But we are not. We actually have a QB, well, as long as he can stand we do, but the point remains, we have a QB. Hopefully.

We also have the basis of a damn good defense. We are getting there. By slow steps and missteps we are getting there.

Screw ESPN and others who rate teams, we are getting there.

On the other hand, I could just be drunk. Which I am. In any case, the Texans are my team. I think they suck right now, but I love them anyway. Why do I love a team that sucks? Because they are the Houston team. And I live in Houston.

You have no idea how much I needed Microsoft word to correct my spelling in this post.

dickieb 12-07-2007 09:00 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Wow, Thorn is at it again. Let me just say this is your best drink and post I have ever read. Very clear and not really any errors. What are you drinking tonight buddy? Maybe you just haven't had as many as usual but great drunk post! I would caution you to quit while you are ahead for tonight, you don't want to wake up in the morning and regret a post. By the way you don't need no stinking microsoft word, you're the man.

Thorn 12-07-2007 09:08 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Jack Daniles is my drink, and the Texans are my team.

In any case, your're right. I should be hit the sack, but I am not. In the mean time, screw it.

TheIronDuke 12-07-2007 09:17 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
I love posting drunk until the next morning when I wake up and wondered what the hell I posted the night before.

I'll be there with you in an hour or so Thorn. But I'm always there with you when it comes to the TEXANS!!!!

:fans:

Thorn 12-07-2007 09:21 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Screrw it. We are drkunk. Int's not like it matters. It's the internet.

In the meaime, Houston Texans rock. Kiss my ass if yhout think difrfent.

Tecans rock.

spent 12-07-2007 09:22 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
well Thorn, can't say I am much of a fan of your Texans, but you fans rank among the very best!

Thorn 12-07-2007 09:25 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spent (Post 798260)
well Thorn, can't say I am much of a fan of your Texans, but you fans rank among the very best!

We come fron a long lionge our losers.

I can't type tright ow. In any case, one day, Hoston shall kicj yiou ass.

GlassHalfFull 12-07-2007 09:25 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
You can always type your post in Microsoft word and copy and paste in here if you are worried about your spelling.:user:

I'm with you on the fact that there are a lot of teams much worse off that the Texans.

I'm home with my teenage son tonight, so not too much drinking going on here. Just a couple of glasses of wine. I probably need to dry out after my Vegas trip last week anyway.

TEXANRED 12-07-2007 09:26 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorn (Post 798248)
Screw everything. Excuse the hell out of me, but itís Friday night and Iím drunk as shit and I say the Texans are my team.

Yeah, at present, they arenít worth a shit. Like we need a mind reader to understand that. But they are the team from Houston. They are our team. They are what we have.

And itís a hell of a lot better than some cities have got. We could be Miami. But we are not. We actually have a QB, well, as long as he can stand we do, but the point remains, we have a QB. Hopefully.

We also have the basis of a damn good defense. We are getting there. By slow steps and missteps we are getting there.

Screw ESPN and others who rate teams, we are getting there.

On the other hand, I could just be drunk. Which I am. In any case, the Texans are my team. I think they suck right now, but I love them anyway. Why do I love a team that sucks? Because they are the Houston team. And I live in Houston.

You have no idea how much I needed Microsoft word to correct my spelling in this post.

Tell us how you really feel.

Dont forget to take your asprin before going to bed.

Thorn 12-07-2007 09:33 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANRED (Post 798263)
Tell us how you really feel.

Dont forget to take your asprin before going to bed.

thanks. I am l0kding at the apsrinbottle now.

GlassHalfFull 12-07-2007 09:35 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorn (Post 798267)
thanks. I am l0kding at the apsrinbottle now.

Drink a BIG glass of water with it. It's the dehydration that gets you.

Thorn 12-07-2007 09:38 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 798270)
Drink a BIG glass of water with it. It's the dehydration that gets you.


Screw allof yall. the Texans ****ing rok. I laove the texans.

In anxy xase, I bet I wi9shi tommorw I washtno doing this as AI am sure I will be emabarresed as hell.

TheIronDuke 12-07-2007 09:58 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Switch to Firefox, it has automatic spell checking.

Good luck with your hangover tomorrow.

bucslover 12-07-2007 10:05 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorn (Post 798248)
Screw everything. Excuse the hell out of me, but itís Friday night and Iím drunk as shit and I say the Texans are my team.

Yeah, at present, they arenít worth a shit. Like we need a mind reader to understand that. But they are the team from Houston. They are our team. They are what we have.

And itís a hell of a lot better than some cities have got. We could be Miami. But we are not. We actually have a QB, well, as long as he can stand we do, but the point remains, we have a QB. Hopefully.

We also have the basis of a damn good defense. We are getting there. By slow steps and missteps we are getting there.

Screw ESPN and others who rate teams, we are getting there.

On the other hand, I could just be drunk. Which I am. In any case, the Texans are my team. I think they suck right now, but I love them anyway. Why do I love a team that sucks? Because they are the Houston team. And I live in Houston.

You have no idea how much I needed Microsoft word to correct my spelling in this post.



-----------------------------------------------------------

Substitute "Texans" for "Bucs", and I was there where you are last year.. really! We are Bucs fans, we have been loosing and sucking much longer than the Texans have :)


You will get better, we did. IE Superbowl :) But just enjoy the good years because you could go back to a 4-12 season at any time.. we did!


I love my Tampa Bay Bucs, 4-12 or 12-4, :heart: Love your team win or not! Bandwagon fans are the ones who suck!

HEY HEY Tampa Bay, GO BUCS!

TheIronDuke 12-07-2007 10:09 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bucslover (Post 798281)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Substitute "Texans" for "Bucs", and I was there where you are last year.. really! We are Bucs fans, we have been loosing and sucking much longer than the Texans have :)


You will get better, we did. IE Superbowl :) But just enjoy the good years because you could go back to a 4-12 season at any time.. we did!


I love my Tampa Bay Bucs, 4-12 or 12-4, :heart: Love your team win or not! Bandwagon fans are the ones who suck!

HEY HEY Tampa Bay, GO BUCS!

I've been out of town without the use of intrawebs all week but from what I've seen the Bucs fans have been the classiest posters I've seen this year. I would like to visit Tampa someday since my favorite radio guy (Bubba the Love Sponge) broadcasts from Tampa and always talks about the Doll House and other goings-on in Tampa Bay. Sounds like a great city!

Showtime100 12-07-2007 10:12 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
You are better at drinking then posting than I ever was Thorn... lol. Have a great night!!

Hardcore Texan 12-07-2007 10:13 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
This thread is grate.....thanx for bringin it up!

Thorn 12-07-2007 10:16 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Well, **** this shit. At the time, I donít seem to be sober. In fact, I seemd to be quite drunk on myh ass. In zuy case, the Texasns rule. If the name of your team doernst seem to be the Texans, yall our shit opur opf luck.

Yankee_In_TX 12-07-2007 10:22 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spent (Post 798260)
well Thorn, can't say I am much of a fan of your Texans, but you fans rank among the very best!

With all the losing, only the strong survive.


I agree, they're my team. I live for Sunday because of them.

I get excited when I buy a new jersey, or something else with the Texans logo.

I've met so many wonderful people because of the Texans.

They're my team. I may get angry or boo some times, but I still love them.

Thorn 12-07-2007 10:25 PM

Re: I love the Houston Texans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 798290)
They're my team. I may get angry or boo some times, but I still love them.

The tTexans are our team. We love t hem. We mijght not be able to type, we not be able to sp[ell, but we love the Texans.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger