Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Rep Your Squad : Texans_Chick (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44986)

crunkbuc4d1 12-06-2007 04:00 PM

Rep Your Squad : Texans_Chick

Over at the Captain's Deck we have a weekly interview articles called Rep Your Squad. This week's installment of Rep Your Squad is a very special one. I had the pleasure to interview Texans_Chick (Stephanie Stradley). Some of you may know her best for her Houston Texans blog on Fanhouse. I want to thank her helping out on the deck, and we've gained a new friend to the site. Have fun reading this guys and gals. Please leave comments so that Texans_Chick can know just how grateful we are.

Direct link to Interview
http://thecaptainsdeck.net/index.php?topic=6543.0

I wish I could have posted the article here, but there seems to be a character limit and the interview is rather long.

spent 12-06-2007 04:13 PM

Re: Rep Your Squad : Texans_Chick

thanks so much texans_chick, this was great!

No matter the outcome on Sunday, we have enjoyed the Texan fans immensley! :pirate:

Texan_Bill 12-06-2007 04:19 PM

That's a really neat idea to get other fan's perspectives. Great read and great job - both!!

spent 12-06-2007 04:21 PM

we try to do it weekly...Crunk is cranking them out! I think this is one of his favs tho! ;) :cool:

badboy 12-06-2007 04:23 PM

Be careful, guys this Stephanie knows football. Nothing better than a smart beautiful woman that likes football. Gonna find me one someday.

Texan_Bill 12-06-2007 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboy (Post 797591)
Be careful, guys this Stephanie knows football. Nothing better than a smart beautiful woman that likes football. Gonna find me one someday.

Pretty sure they broke the mold after Steph... :gun:

Showtime100 12-06-2007 04:46 PM

Great interview and a nice site.

DiehardChris 12-06-2007 04:58 PM

Great job, Stephanie - and thanks (again) for the Draft Tracker plug!

By the way, though my track shows Mario and Reggie as even, it's only on a game by game basis - I think Mario is having the best year of the three by FAR.

4Texans 12-06-2007 05:04 PM

Nice interview TC!

:texans chick:

spent 12-06-2007 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboy (Post 797591)

I couldn't agree more! ;)

Texans_Chick 12-06-2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 797592)
Pretty sure they broke the mold after Steph.

Y'all are making try to whip out the embarrassed smilie. :redface:

I was hoping to do a fair synopsis of what the deal with the Texans was and how fans typically feel about things (though individual feelings may vary). You know, if you can't find worthwhile analysis of the team in the newspapers, then I guess you got to think of it your ownselves.

I'm going to link this on FanHouse and add the Buc point of view on things over there too in my preview.

rush2112mn 12-06-2007 08:06 PM

great interview.....she knows her texans......:texflag: :texflag: :texflag:

Bucamaniac40 12-06-2007 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texans_Chick (Post 797676)
Y'all are making try to whip out the embarrassed smilie. :redface:

I was hoping to do a fair synopsis of what the deal with the Texans was and how fans typically feel about things (though individual feelings may vary). You know, if you can't find worthwhile analysis of the team in the newspapers, then I guess you got to think of it your ownselves.

I'm going to link this on FanHouse and add the Buc point of view on things over there too in my preview.

Embarrassed by what?! That was an awesome interview and your call in to whatthebuc.net was top shelf!:perfect10:

spent 12-06-2007 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Showtime100 (Post 797603)
Great interview and a nice site.

thanks...looking forward to joining you sunday in the chat during the game!

nero THE zero 12-06-2007 09:05 PM

Texans Chick could you clarify this statement?
Quote:

Offense: Sage Rosenfels and whatever dude ends up playing right tackle. (honorable mention: Andre Johnson and whatever dude is playing running back)
Did something happen to Eric Winston that I missed?

Grid 12-06-2007 09:17 PM

I think she meant right guard..where we had the two injuries last week against the titans.

Texans_Chick 12-06-2007 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nero THE zero (Post 797742)
Texans Chick could you clarify this statement?

Did something happen to Eric Winston that I missed?

Crap crap crap. That's what happens when I add stuff at the last minute.

I meant guard.

I need an editor. :texflag:

Texans_Chick 12-06-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucamaniac40 (Post 797736)
Embarrassed by what?! That was an awesome interview and your call in to whatthebuc.net was top shelf!:perfect10:

Thanks.

I know you are supposed to take a complement by saying thanks, but I am not very good with complements. They make me blush.

But I suppose I got to rep my team, so there you go.:texflag:

nero THE zero 12-06-2007 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grid (Post 797747)
I think she meant right guard..where we had the two injuries last week against the titans.

Ah, things that make you go duh.

I considered that she meant left tackle instead of right but knew that didn't make sense either. Don't know why I didn't realize she meants guard and not tackle.

bucslover 12-07-2007 12:49 AM

Listened over on what the Buc and you did a great job.. a lot of us did not know a whole lot about the Texans. Steph did really good at representing your team.

Are you going to be at the game on sunday?