Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Haynesworth (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44795)

Dallas_Texan 11-30-2007 10:04 AM

Haynesworth

Do we know for sure if Haynesworth is playing on Sunday? Just wondering what the TENN injury status is. Have a good weekend everyone!

WWJD 11-30-2007 11:18 AM

Re: Haynesworth

I heard on the local news where he is expected to play.

BigBull17 11-30-2007 11:29 AM

Figures, everyone who gets hurt is ready to go by the time we play them. And any team in a funk normally rights the ship like a week before they play us.

Double Barrel 11-30-2007 11:31 AM

I never wish injury on a player....but I'll make an exception for Haynesworth. :bat:

Hope our lineman paint a mental target on the dude.

WWJD 11-30-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBull17 (Post 792786)
Figures, everyone who gets hurt is ready to go by the time we play them. And any team in a funk normally rights the ship like a week before they play us.

I heard he was going to play in conjunction with the Pitts story...the story was spun to say well they would need Chester since Haynesworth was expected to play.

I am not sure but I don't think they have won since he's been hurt. Correct please if I am wrong.

BigBull17 11-30-2007 11:34 AM

Dont know if they have won or not, but I know they have looked pretty bad on defense with out him.

ubecool454 11-30-2007 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas_Texan (Post 792721)
Do we know for sure if Haynesworth is playing on Sunday? Just wondering what the TENN injury status is. Have a good weekend everyone!

He is playing but I hope he is not 100%.

Texanfan4ever 11-30-2007 11:59 AM

He's the creep that out and out inujures people on purpose if he can. He's disgusting and should have been suspended last year for the guys head he stepped on when the helmet came off and then this year for Schaubs late hit.

I hope our guys show him what they think about that. Grow some **** and shove it down his throat. Better yet, let ME do it!!! LOL

Texan_Bill 11-30-2007 12:08 PM

:user:

http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/d...ew1007toon.gif

:shades:

Texanfan4ever 11-30-2007 12:12 PM

Now that's funny. Have you noticed how quiet and well behaved TO has been since Wade Phillips has become head coach. I think he read him the riot act.

WWJD 11-30-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever (Post 792812)
He's the creep that out and out inujures people on purpose if he can. He's disgusting and should have been suspended last year for the guys head he stepped on when the helmet came off and then this year for Schaubs late hit.

I hope our guys show him what they think about that. Grow some **** and shove it down his throat. Better yet, let ME do it!!! LOL

I'm pretty sure he was suspended for some games last year for his walk on Gurode's face...maybe 3 games. And he was fined by both the league and the Titans. I definitely remember Coach Fisher being horrified by it and said he would take appropriate action.

TexansSeminole 11-30-2007 12:15 PM

LOL @ TO's water bottle in the cartoon.

WWJD 11-30-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever (Post 792826)
Now that's funny. Have you noticed how quiet and well behaved TO has been since Wade Phillips has become head coach. I think he read him the riot act.

That cartoon is funny.

Actually I think Wade is thought of as a player's coach..much like his dad.

I think he just lets the guys play and probably stays out of the discipline arena for the most part.

I've not heard one single Cowboy player say anything bad about Wade..they're loving him as coach.

TexansSeminole 11-30-2007 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJD (Post 792836)
That cartoon is funny.

I think he just lets the guys play and probably stays out of the discipline arena for the most part.

I've not heard one single Cowboy player say anything bad about Wade..they're loving him as coach.

That's because they are 11-1. Same with any other team that wins pretty much every game. What ***** player talks bad about the coach when you win pretty much every week? Not even TO is that dumb.

Texanfan4ever 11-30-2007 12:22 PM

Quote:

That cartoon is funny.

I was seriously annoyed when he took that job, Traitor, you know. LOL But even if you hate the cowboys, it just seems that there is a different feel to them now. And I would bet that Wade is the reason. They are really playing well....

DId I say that??? I gave the cowgirls a compliment?????? Oh no, the world must be ending for THAT to happen!!

WWJD 11-30-2007 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexansSeminole (Post 792839)
That's because they are 11-1. Same with any other team that wins pretty much every game. What ***** player talks bad about the coach when you win pretty much every week? Not even TO is that dumb.

My response was to the poster that said he thought Wade had dressed down T.O.

I don't believe that...and irregardless of record from all I've read and heard Wade is perceived as a player's coach.

And point in fact...when Terrell had all his trouble in Philly they were VERY successful...and he had much to say about Coach Reid.

WWJD 11-30-2007 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texanfan4ever (Post 792843)
I was seriously annoyed when he took that job, Traitor, you know. LOL But even if you hate the cowboys, it just seems that there is a different feel to them now. And I would bet that Wade is the reason. They are really playing well....

DId I say that??? I gave the cowgirls a compliment?????? Oh no, the world must be ending for THAT to happen!!

Wade has done a fantastic job. Many of those guys were Bill's guys and he built the nucleus but he's done a great job this year.

Jason Garrett has turned out to be a splendid OC and he's been great for Romo. Really great hire.

TexansSeminole 11-30-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJD (Post 792854)
My response was to the poster that said he thought Wade had dressed down T.O.

I don't believe that...and irregardless of record from all I've read and heard Wade is perceived as a player's coach.

And point in fact...when Terrell had all his trouble in Philly they were VERY successful...and he had much to say about Coach Reid.

But at the same time, dude wasn't breaking records in Philly. TO broke some record last night.

BwareofDWare 11-30-2007 01:04 PM

Quote:

That cartoon is funny.

quick you still got time to redeem yourself...

WWJD 11-30-2007 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexansSeminole (Post 792864)
But at the same time, dude wasn't breaking records in Philly. TO broke some record last night.

I'm not quite sure what you're driving at but I'll leave it at this for my argument regarding Terrell...when he was in Philly he was considered the same as he is now...one of the top 2 or 3 receivers in the game. They won at a very high percentage and in fact were in the SB that year he broke his ankle.

And yet he still criticized Coach Reid...so he is not above it even though he is on a winning team. Just my take.

If he's not talking noise about Wade I'm thinking it's because they are fine and he's happy. JMO.