Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   titans-Broncos game (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44506)

Silver Oak 11-19-2007 01:45 PM

titans-Broncos game
 
To further our remote playoff chances, a titan loss would be a step in the right direction.

I don't think Denver can do much to stop their rush, but maybe Cutler can light up their secondary.

Go Broncos!

travfrancis 11-19-2007 01:52 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
How hard was it to make this post without any kind of jab or mention of VY?

Brando 11-19-2007 01:59 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
Go Broncos!

The Dream 11-19-2007 03:11 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
go vince....nuff said.

Silver Oak 11-19-2007 04:04 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by travfrancis (Post 786451)
How hard was it to make this post without any kind of jab or mention of VY?


of course you realize you used the words "hard" and "vy" in the same sentence right?

Freud would have a field day. :)

YellerLotYeller 11-19-2007 04:07 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dream (Post 786510)
go vince....nuff said.

Are going to cuddle up with your VY teddy bear and watch the game tonight?

The Dream 11-19-2007 04:14 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
Quote:

Are going to cuddle up with your VY teddy bear and watch the game tonight?
maybe................................

HOU-TEX 11-19-2007 04:36 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller (Post 786587)
Are going to cuddle up with your VY teddy bear and watch the game tonight?

Nah, vince will be wearing The Dreams security blanket. :whip:

http://singhsport.com/images/Pro%20Jockstrap_1.jpg

HoustonFrog 11-19-2007 04:53 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
This is what I need to happen tonight for fantasy value. Titans score 14 or 7 points...their kicker can't get more than 2 points and their defense needs to forget last week and be dominant again by having 3-4 sacks, some turnovers and give up a minimal amount of mounts. Say a 14-10 win with good defense.

Texan_Bill 11-19-2007 05:02 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoustonFrog (Post 786624)
This is what I need to happen tonight for fantasy value. Titans score 14 or 7 points...their kicker can't get more than 2 points and their defense needs to forget last week and be dominant again by having 3-4 sacks, some turnovers and give up a minimal amount of mounts. Say a 14-10 win with good defense.

LMAO... Frog, thats why I dont play fantasy football. I could never put myself in a situation to root for (fill in 31 other teams names - here)...

HoustonFrog 11-19-2007 05:36 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 786627)
LMAO... Frog, thats why I dont play fantasy football. I could never put myself in a situation to root for (fill in 31 other teams names - here)...

Yeah, it really gets bad when you have a player that you need to do well but in another league the guy your playing has him. It drives me nuts. Funny story...my brother has his third child last night. I call him in Austin about 6 pm and ask him how his team is doing in fantasy. He says, "Friggin Cowboys D just screwed me on that one TD they gave up, now I'm down by 2.....I have to go, (sister-in-laws name) is in alot of pain and we are about to go to the hospital. We are waiting on the neighbors."..LOL..always on the game.

Texan_Bill 11-19-2007 05:51 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoustonFrog (Post 786646)
Yeah, it really gets bad when you have a player that you need to do well but in another league the guy your playing has him. It drives me nuts. Funny story...my brother has his third child last night. I call him in Austin about 6 pm and ask him how his team is doing in fantasy. He says, "Friggin Cowboys D just screwed me on that one TD they gave up, now I'm down by 2.....I have to go, (sister-in-laws name) is in alot of pain and we are about to go to the hospital. We are waiting on the neighbors."..LOL..always on the game.

That is funny!!!!.... Well congrats to your brother, his wife and your new neice or nephew...

Khari 11-19-2007 06:24 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
go denver! :woot2: go denver! :woot2: go denver! :woot2: go denver! :woot2:

J-Russ 11-19-2007 06:30 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
Key players out in tonights game:

Haynesworth, Harper - Titans

Henry - Broncos.

travfrancis 11-19-2007 06:35 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
Quote:

Yeah, it really gets bad when you have a player that you need to do well but in another league the guy your playing has him. It drives me nuts.
Bothers me also, to the point where I won't join more than 1 league for a sport usually.

J-Russ 11-19-2007 07:27 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
For anybody who doesnt have ESPN, you can watch the game by streaming it.

You need VLC player though.

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:52329

Open VLC, click file and choose "open network stream"

paste the link to the bottom text, where it says "customize:".

credit to luckyone on myp2p forum.

http://85.92.128.155/~myp2p/forum/vi...p?id=22009&p=3

Brando 11-19-2007 07:55 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
Great improv by Cutler. TD Brandon Stokely!!!!!!!!!!!:splits:

J-Russ 11-19-2007 07:56 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
Storkley with the TD

7-0 Denver

great throw by Cutler

RTP2110 11-19-2007 08:03 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
TEN stopped on 4th and 2. VY throws a mini fit.

J-Russ 11-19-2007 08:04 PM

Re: titans-Broncos game
 
3-n-out

AND A ANOTHER TD!

punt return for TD, already starting to become a blowout. That T-N-T game is going to be very important in 2 weeks, hope Fat Albert will still be out by then. The Titans are nothing without him.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger