Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Blue Crew: Saints Game (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44199)

Yankee_In_TX 11-10-2007 11:21 AM

Blue Crew: Saints Game

All right, all right. Jumping the gun. Foley has off work and is coming (Ted, I assume you do NOT need the ticket?).

On the menu? Chef Stefani is whipping up some jumbalayah!!!!! Mmmmmm!!

Tedc 11-11-2007 07:36 AM

Re: Blue Crew: Saints Game

We will probably have some sausages and possibly some burgers. Nolan will not be there for his birthday because he starts his job on that day.

We have two ultimate fans from New Orleans coming in to stand at our seats with us and they will be at the tailgate. Be sure to say hello to Dawn and Candice when you see them.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Tedc/dawn.jpg

FILO_girl 11-11-2007 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 780834)
We will probably have some sausages and possibly some burgers. Nolan will not be there for his birthday because he starts his job on that day.

We have two ultimate fans from New Orleans coming in to stand at our seats with us and they will be at the tailgate. Be sure to say hello to Dawn and Candice when you see them.

Hey,
What is up with this?? I hear all this catterwallin' about rival fans in the Bullpen from the ticket scalpers...and now you are bringing them in yourself?

I dunno about this...:stirpot:

Yankee_In_TX 11-11-2007 09:50 AM

Hey, go buy a balloon :stirpot

(someone needs to explain that to me again some day - the Mrs. was reading tailgate rules and was like "no balloons, what?" I told her it had to do with Doc and Carrie and a raging balloon, but I couldn't remember.

FILO_girl 11-11-2007 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 780863)
Hey, go buy a balloon :stirpot

(someone needs to explain that to me again some day - the Mrs. was reading tailgate rules and was like "no balloons, what?" I told her it had to do with Doc and Carrie and a raging balloon, but I couldn't remember.

I would LOVE to discuss this with you, but the Men in Striped Shirts at Reliant have told me that this issue is not up for discussion, forget that it ever happened. :lightning:

Doc is still banned from possessing a helium tank in Houston city limits...:redface:

There is a difference between bringing in the enemy and taking out the lights...

ubecool454 11-11-2007 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_girl (Post 780851)
Hey,
What is up with this?? I hear all this catterwallin' about rival fans in the Bullpen from the ticket scalpers...and now you are bringing them in yourself?

I heard that!:cool:

sakebomb 11-11-2007 10:29 AM

The day the lights went out at Reliant. Good times. Good times.

SheTexan 11-11-2007 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FILO_girl (Post 780851)
Hey,

Me either!! Glad I still have my seats on row N!! If our own "diehard" fans choose to pollute the Bullpen with rival fans, then the battle is already lost!! Sorry Ted, but this is unforgivable!!!

BTW: I'l be tailgating elsewhere on Saints' day!! NOT because of the two girls in the above pic either, but for another reason! See ya at the game!

Tedc 11-12-2007 05:50 AM

The enemy is one the field, not in the stands.

With all the double standards and talking from both sides of the face going on around here, and "Lights-Out" Filo not even bothering to have the whole thread read to her, I don't know why I even bother.

I put my tickets in a silent auction at the Hall of Fame to raise money for a charity. These fine ladies won the bid and they will be my guest.

There! I can't believe after all these years as a fan, a finalist in the ultimate fan contest a couple times, a supporter to our tailgate from the start, a long time member of Texans Talk, a Bull Pen Committee member, and a friend to many of you, that I would need to explain myself. I expect that from "UBEAFOOL" but not from you.

Rant over. Now, move along...nothing to see here. Lets get back to tailgating!

frequentfliertx 11-12-2007 06:29 AM

I don't know Tedc, maybe you should enter yourself in "the ultimate traitor" contest. Just kidding. Enjoy the game.

BigWig 11-12-2007 07:40 AM

Even I didnt sell my tix or give away my tix to any other teams fans! Hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe Ted has an ulterior motive her, Kat are ya listening? Hehe, or maybe the hard hat goes with the hard head!

FILO_girl 11-12-2007 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 781438)
The enemy is one the field, not in the stands.

With all the double standards and talking from both sides of the face going on around here, and "Lights-Out" Filo not even bothering to have the whole thread read to her, I don't know why I even bother.

I put my tickets in a silent auction at the Hall of Fame to raise money for a charity. These fine ladies won the bid and they will be my guest.

There! I can't believe after all these years as a fan, a finalist in the ultimate fan contest a couple times, a supporter to our tailgate from the start, a long time member of Texans Talk, a Bull Pen Committee member, and a friend to many of you, that I would need to explain myself. I expect that from "UBEAFOOL" but not from you.

Rant over. Now, move along...nothing to see here. Lets get back to tailgating!

Salt in the wound? :shades:

Texan_Bill 11-12-2007 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 780834)

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Tedc 11-12-2007 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigWig (Post 781449)
Even I didnt sell my tix or give away my tix to any other teams fans! Hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe Ted has an ulterior motive her, Kat are ya listening? Hehe, or maybe the hard hat goes with the hard head!

I always have ulterior motives. As for the hard head remark...read my sig.

Specnatz 11-12-2007 11:00 AM

It went to charity, can't fault a guy for that.

Tedc 11-12-2007 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specnatz (Post 781571)

It is alright. I have a good memory and pictures that people have forgotten about that would make even Dante blush.

Texan_Bill 11-12-2007 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 781578)
It is alright. I have a good memory and pictures that people have forgotten about that would make even Dante blush.

Uh-ohhh!!! :spy:

SheTexan 11-12-2007 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specnatz (Post 781571)

When you are in Canton, Ohio, the MECCA for Ultimate fans from across the country, who in the hell do you think is going to bid on tickets to the Saints/Texans game???! The TWO TEXAN fans who made the trip????

As it has been said REPEATEDLY on this board, it is a ticket owner's FREEDOM to do as he pleases with his tickets. SO, I guess it is also his/her's freedom to disrespect the dedicated friends/fans sitting around him/her who want nothing more than to see our TEXANS look into the Bullpen (esp the lower diehard section) and see nothing BUT Texan fans!! BUT, since I am obviously dillusional, I better accept the fact that that day will never happen!!

hollywood_texan 11-12-2007 02:03 PM

What time does the Blue Crew get started on tailgating?

I am going to the Saints game and want to check you guys out.

Tedc 11-12-2007 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollywood_texan (Post 781757)
What time does the Blue Crew get started on tailgating?

I am going to the Saints game and want to check you guys out.

We start at 7 AM.