Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texas High School Football (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Clements Rangers (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43614)

Sideline 10-22-2007 04:12 PM

Clements Rangers
 
Been keeping up with Clements this season, they seem to be doing well currently sitting at 8-0.

From all accounts Derek Carr is playing well, I believe he may only be a Junior as well. Could have a good future ahead of him if he can keep it up.

TexansSeminole 10-23-2007 06:01 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideline (Post 767294)
Been keeping up with Clements this season, they seem to be doing well currently sitting at 8-0.

From all accounts Derek Carr is playing well, I believe he may only be a Junior as well. Could have a good future ahead of him if he can keep it up.

Used to play football for Clements. I'd say Chris Lenior is easily their best player. He plays RB. Also Kyle Hoke (son of Texans defensive secondary coach Jon Hoke) is a pretty good safety.

Sideline 11-08-2007 10:00 AM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
9-0 with one more regular season game left this coming weekend.

Anybody know a Radio station that covers Clements Football?

TexansSeminole 11-08-2007 05:15 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideline (Post 779528)
9-0 with one more regular season game left this coming weekend.

Anybody know a Radio station that covers Clements Football?

I'd really like to know the answer to that myself. I doubt it, not when I went there anyway.

Mr teX 11-09-2007 09:45 AM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Boooooooo Clements,

Willowridge Eagles..... Yep!

TexansSeminole 11-09-2007 12:49 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr teX (Post 780104)
Boooooooo Clements,

Willowridge Eagles..... Yep!

Dude back when I played for Clements, we lost to Willowridge by like 35 points. But this year, what happened, it was like Clements 49 Willowridge 3. LOL.

gg no re 11-10-2007 09:08 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
When did Clements athletics learn to drop the textbooks and pick up the playbooks?

I've always remembered them as being the nerdy kid everyone beats up.

TEXANSTAILGATER 11-10-2007 09:51 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Dulles grad here. Clements was built while I was there to be our biatches. Still are!

TexansSeminole 11-11-2007 01:19 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER (Post 780786)
Dulles grad here. Clements was built while I was there to be our biatches. Still are!

aka Clements is undefeated 10-0

StarStruck 11-11-2007 10:30 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Best of luck for all the FB schools going into the playoffs. Hopefully, it won't be another year of one and done. The schools have a way of looking good in the district, but once they step out, things don't look quite so well.

Sideline 11-21-2007 08:51 AM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Playoff win, first one down Clements are now heading to play Beaumont West Brook Bruins on Saturday.

Nice video of the Rangers here
http://www.hsgametime.com/houston/co...s.9cff994.html

Mr teX 11-21-2007 10:22 AM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexansSeminole (Post 780267)
Dude back when I played for Clements, we lost to Willowridge by like 35 points. But this year, what happened, it was like Clements 49 Willowridge 3. LOL.

LOL, Clements was a guaranteed win back win i played, we never lost to them through all my years there. We were garbage about the time i made it to varsity @ willowridge, we only won 2 games. Kempner was 1, take a wild guess who the other was.

TexansSeminole 11-24-2007 08:44 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr teX (Post 787654)
LOL, Clements was a guaranteed win back win i played, we never lost to them through all my years there. We were garbage about the time i made it to varsity @ willowridge, we only won 2 games. Kempner was 1, take a wild guess who the other was.

Well Clements got a new coach. Cool coach.

BTW Clements is 12-0. Won their first 2 playoff games.

Sideline 11-25-2007 06:31 AM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Another down, Carr threw for 200 and a pair of TDs, impresive day.

Tough game next week as they meet one of Texas's top rated Quarterbacks in Andrew Luck with Stratford.

Wish there was a way I could see it.

Ryan 11-25-2007 05:12 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
damn clements, they took down my school yesterday:gun:

Sideline 11-25-2007 07:14 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
In a thriller as well 36-33 I believe the score was.

TexansSeminole 11-26-2007 03:10 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Lenoir has 8 touchdowns in those two playoff games. I'm telling you guys, this kid is special. Mark it down.

Sideline 12-01-2007 06:59 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Another win! Never in this world did I expect the Rangers to overcome Stratford and Andrew Luck, he had a huge day acounting for over 300 yards of offence on his own.

However the Rangers won out, Carr was once again very effective something like 11-16 for a couple of scores. Lenior once again awesome, nearly 200 yards on the ground.

I think everyone expects the streak to end next week however as they face Katy, a team everyone expects to win State this year.

StarStruck 12-01-2007 07:04 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Congrats to the Rangers. Hightower won as well. Next week they will go up against North Shore. Who will Clements play next?

TigerV1 12-01-2007 07:35 PM

Re: Clements Rangers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarStruck (Post 793342)
Who will Clements play next?


Katy. :shades:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger