Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Pictures (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43410)

TxDavid 10-16-2007 05:55 PM

Pictures

I finally got the ones from the Dallas & KC games up. None from the Colts or Fins.... (I didn't take any - I blame the booze)

www.txdavid.com

Double Barrel 10-16-2007 06:13 PM

Re: Pictures

Nice pics! :thumbup

And I see some of the TDC during our Blue Crew visit in the pre-season. Cool! :texflag:

Tedc 10-17-2007 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Barrel (Post 762575)
Nice pics! :thumbup

And I see some of the TDC during our Blue Crew visit in the pre-season. Cool! :texflag:

Yeah, but where are the good shots of us? I wanted to get TDC and my hardhat together in one pic facing the camera.

Tedc 10-17-2007 05:48 AM

I found one...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...TDCandTedc.jpg

BigWig 10-17-2007 07:43 AM

Holy Mole are y'all related?

frequentfliertx 10-17-2007 09:07 AM

They're kissing cousins! Don't ask! LOL

LonghornBabe 10-17-2007 01:58 PM

I just looked at your pics from the Dallas game David! My dad (the dude who just had open heart surgery a few weeks ago) is the middle guy standing next to Bullpen in the third pic with the navy Texans shirt on and khaki shorts! How awesome!!!

Texan_Bill 10-17-2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghornBabe (Post 763105)
I just looked at your pics from the Dallas game David! My dad (the dude who just had open heart surgery a few weeks ago) is the middle guy standing next to Bullpen in the third pic with the navy Texans shirt on and khaki shorts! How awesome!!!

Awesome...

Maybe you can send me a PM or post somewhere how your Dad is doing.

LonghornBabe 10-17-2007 02:06 PM

I just posted an update Bill (plus you can call me anytime!!!)
Love ya!
K

Double Barrel 10-17-2007 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigWig (Post 762761)
Holy Mole are y'all related?

Ted is our spiritual leader, our pigskin guru, the Godfather of Hardhat Nation. :texflag:

Tedc 10-17-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

You mean the man whose house I have stayed in and never has met was at the tailgate and I didn't meet him??

LonghornBabe 10-18-2007 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 763236)
You mean the man whose house I have stayed in and never has met was at the tailgate and I didn't meet him??

That sounds so bad!!! :)

Yes, that is my dad. He has actually come to 4 or 5 tailgates over the years. He was at the Cowboys tailgate with Keith, Joby (bro in law) and Travis (bro in law). :)

Speaking of staying at his house...this coming summer we are going to have to do another Tailgate Tube!! One of the funniest moments in my life was watching you shiver on the river!

Tedc 10-18-2007 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghornBabe (Post 763829)

Speaking of staying at his house...this coming summer we are going to have to do another Tailgate Tube!! One of the funniest moments in my life was watching you shiver on the river!

You make me sh-sh-shiverrrrr.:heart:

I am ready, anytime.

LonghornBabe 10-19-2007 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 763935)
You make me sh-sh-shiverrrrr.:heart:

I am ready, anytime.

Ya know...it doesn't have to be tubin' time for y'all to come visit! You guys have an open invite!!!!!!

hollywood_texan 10-19-2007 11:57 AM

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i1.../AtReliant.jpg

powerfuldragon 10-19-2007 12:04 PM

the colors of your hat remind me of pringles.

hollywood_texan 10-19-2007 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerfuldragon (Post 764622)
the colors of your hat remind me of pringles.

If you knew what that hat has seen, that would be the furthest thing from your mind.

Nevertheless, you always have funny comments.

Good one!

I like it...

TxDavid 10-20-2007 09:33 AM

Quote:

I never know that was your Dad...lol! Glad he is doing well.

Tedc 10-20-2007 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghornBabe (Post 764603)
Ya know...it doesn't have to be tubin' time for y'all to come visit! You guys have an open invite!!!!!!

Our biggest problem is that when we drive up, you don't answer your phone and we can't find you.